Examples of Morrissey being anti-Semitic

I appreciate this monumental work of projection and fan-fiction. I implore you to find anything I've ever posted on this site that conveys any sympathy with 'international capitalism' or even advocates for mass immigration. I don't think open borders are necessarily a good idea, but I understand it in a historical context and think that there are ways to express concern for these things without being racist and without attracting the rabid support of the worst that humanity has to offer. It's a principle not dissimilar from the anti-Zionist/antisemitic "conversation" up above. People like PuppetParrot, GodEmperorMorrissey, vegan cro and the other faceless Anonymous posters deserve to be mocked for their incoherent, intellectually-deficient tirades against what they see as 'white genocide.' It is not their vocation nor their income bracket, but their limited ability to think critically, their reflexive leaps into bigotry and their all-encompassing fear of the other that makes them 'plebs.' Only in your wildest dreams am I mOcKiNg tHe wOrKiNg cLaSs. I am working class, you dunce.

We don't want your liberal, Labour loving concern over immigration, you fake working class twat. Also - Not anonymous.

erer.jpg

I appreciate this monumental work of projection and fan-fiction. I implore you to find anything I've ever posted on this site that conveys any sympathy with 'international capitalism' or even advocates for mass immigration. I don't think open borders are necessarily a good idea, but I understand it in a historical context and think that there are ways to express concern for these things without being racist and without attracting the rabid support of the worst that humanity has to offer. It's a principle not dissimilar from the anti-Zionist/antisemitic "conversation" up above. People like PuppetParrot, GodEmperorMorrissey, vegan cro and the other faceless Anonymous posters deserve to be mocked for their incoherent, intellectually-deficient tirades against what they see as 'white genocide.' It is not their vocation nor their income bracket, but their limited ability to think critically, their reflexive leaps into bigotry and their all-encompassing fear of the other that makes them 'plebs.' Only in your wildest dreams am I mOcKiNg tHe wOrKiNg cLaSs. I am working class, you dunce.

Thanks for proving my point many times over. Those who number among "the worst that humanity has to offer" are the "intellectually deficient", who don't "think critically" and have an "all-encompassing fear of the other". They were the first who came to mind for you, not Zionists, not capitalists who destroy societies with their greed; instead "the worst" are the victims of capitalist greed who aren't quite eloquent enough at expressing their dissatisfaction for your liking.

They "deserve to be mocked" for "their tirades against what they see as 'white genocide'" --- instead of directing your scorn at those with power whose policies brought about this "fear" in the first place. Everything I said about you in my first post was accurate and because you're a midwit you have just enough self-awareness to be able to almost explain your way back out of it. But we only have to look at wHo YoU'rE mOcKinG to see that you take the side of those in power; you'd rather punch down because it's the only way you can feel powerful. The way you say "they deserve it" says more about you and what truly motivates you than you realise.

"I don't think open borders are *necessarily* a good idea" you said, with my emphasis on 'necessarily' to point out how wishy-washy you are. I don't believe that you understand anything in a historical context; you have to believe that you believe these things to allow you to continue to feel superior over the "plebs". You're a bundle of grievances, neuroses, and resentment and you need someone to take it out on so you zone in on the people whom it's currently deemed acceptable to attack. And you attack them for being outraged at the consequences that unchecked hyper-capitalism has had on their societies. You mealy-mouthed coward.

I'm a thinker, while you're standing still in a stagnant pool.
No you're not. "A thinker" doesn't brag about finding words to be meaningless. And "standing still in a stagnant pool" is ironic coming from someone that thinks society should go backwards to improve. If you were standing still it would be an improvement.

No you're not. "A thinker" doesn't brag about finding words to be meaningless. And "standing still in a stagnant pool" is ironic coming from someone that thinks society should go backwards to improve. If you were standing still it would be an improvement.
When have I said society should go backwards?

If I had power massive changes would be made to propel society to heights unimaginable.

Coming to a decision after much rumination is hardly brain dead.

All -isms are dead to me. This is sensible forward thinking. It means debate and conversation can actually begin. It means change can finally happen.
This also includes Pippistrellaism.

When have I said society should go backwards?

If I had power massive changes would be made to propel society to heights unimaginable.
Don't make me search your posts but I remember phrases like "as it had been for hundreds of years" in regards to the way society has gone downhill due to the rise of equality.

Thanks for proving my point many times over. Those who number among "the worst that humanity has to offer" are the "intellectually deficient", who don't "think critically" and have an "all-encompassing fear of the other". They were the first who came to mind for you, not Zionists, not capitalists who destroy societies with their greed; instead "the worst" are the victims of capitalist greed who aren't quite eloquent enough at expressing their dissatisfaction for your liking.

They "deserve to be mocked" for "their tirades against what they see as 'white genocide'" --- instead of directing your scorn at those with power whose policies brought about this "fear" in the first place. Everything I said about you in my first post was accurate and because you're a midwit you have just enough self-awareness to be able to almost explain your way back out of it. But we only have to look at wHo YoU'rE mOcKinG to see that you take the side of those in power; you'd rather punch down because it's the only way you can feel powerful. The way you say "they deserve it" says more about you and what truly motivates you than you realise.

"I don't think open borders are *necessarily* a good idea" you said, with my emphasis on 'necessarily' to point out how wishy-washy you are. I don't believe that you understand anything in a historical context; you have to believe that you believe these things to allow you to continue to feel superior over the "plebs". You're a bundle of grievances, neuroses, and resentment and you need someone to take it out on so you zone in on the people whom it's currently deemed acceptable to attack. And you attack them for being outraged at the consequences that unchecked hyper-capitalism has had on their societies. You mealy-mouthed coward.
While I feel an abstract sort of pity for the slack-jawed racists that are indeed victims of 'unchecked hyper-capitalism,' there's just not enough time in the day feel sorry for everyone and I don't personally have enough heart for every asshole on this forum who trembles at the prospect of a brown face moving into the flat next door. I understand where they're coming from, but you'll have to excuse me if I don't feel particularly compelled to dignify their bigoted superstitions with the kind of tenderness that you think is owed. You're conflating several different issues, assuming a great deal about me personally and then feigning outrage that I'm not directing my vitriol towards those in power when, of course, that's not what this thread or this conversation is about in the first place.

I did earlier. Popped out to buy an apple. The man behind the jump looked like Bin Laden.
"popped out to buy an apple"! i love it! so simple! so breezy! do people actually do such things? i cant imagine going anywhere just for an apple!

i bet dreamyneil does such things. he strikes me as EXACTLY the sort of person who would pop out to buy an apple.

I think you could accuse him of being antiseptic and taking care of his hygiene but anything other than that is stretching it a bit too far.

Back
Top Bottom