Examples of Morrissey being anti-Semitic

Morrissey was angered enough by Cobrin's financial grievances against him to send the drummer an abusive fax message. "The fax came through and my wife, at the time, picked it up first,' says Cobrin. "She said "I don't think you should read this." When I read it, I stayed in bed for a week. I couldn't move. There's no point repeating what it said because it's all water under the bridge now, but at the time it wasn't trivial. That was it, he'd crossed the line. It was the cruelest thing you could say to anyone after working together for so long. It still upsets me, but I realise that I'm one in a long line of people who've been treated like that. If there's anything that gets Morrissey upset more than anything else, it's money." A second fax followed. "A much longer one," claims Cobrin, "but there was no apology. It was just more blame, more pointing fingers and being very childish. That was the end of it. I was persona non grata after that."

Skinny Morrissey was angered enough by Cobrin's financial grievances?? Now they are 'grievances', five minutes ago it was about a song. Now its grievances. The fake news story keeps changing.

Skinny Morrissey was angered enough by Corbin's financial grievances?? Now they are 'grievances', five minutes ago it was about a song. Now its grievances. The fake news story keeps changing.
First of all, I'm not Uncle Skinny. The fact that you think anyone who can see through Morrissey's bullshit has to be one person under different pseudonyms shows how disconnected from reality you are. Second of all, what I posted up there is a passage from the Mozipedia book which contains the quote straight from Spencer Cobrin's mouth. Take it up with him, not me.

This is the story from an interview with Scott Matthew who was in a band with Spencer
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/index.pl?issue=20100615
Do you have any good Morrissey stories?
(laughs) Yeah, I got one. I don’t know if I should be telling this. Well, O.K., so Spencer and I were writing together in his apartment in the East Village one afternoon–and Spencer spoke liberally to me about his experiences with Morrissey, that he’s kind of an intense, strange person, and there are rumors that he’s a racist–not that I really believe it, maybe he just uses racist remarks to shock or whatever. Or maybe I’m just still a fan and I’m creating excuses for him. Anyway, at that stage in Morrissey’s life–this was the late 90s–he was big into faxing. It’s very ominous, faxing. I mean, there’s this big, scary machine sitting there and suddenly it just beeps and the grr grr grr of the paper coming through, it’s really a little frightening! So Spencer and I are writing a song together and off goes the fax machine in the other room. And Spencer goes in there and it’s Morrissey faxing to see if he can use this song that he and Spencer wrote together. I think Morrissey owed Spencer money then and things were all out of sorts. So Spencer faxes him back and says, you know, sorry mate but I don’t think that’d be best until we’ve got all the rights sorted out, et cetera, et cetera. And he comes back into the living room and he and I are pling-plonging away on our guitars. Then, after a little while, we hear beep! grrrrr grrrrr grrrrr and we both look at each other and Spencer goes in to get the fax, and he comes back with this piece of paper in his hands and in big, black letters scrolled across the page it reads, ‘YOUR LOSS JEW BOY.’ It was like a death threat the way it looked! (laughs) Poor Spencer, he was just devastated. He’s very sensitive, too. I think after that he and I just went to a bar, did some drugs, drank beer for ten hours.

First of all, I'm not Uncle Skinny. The fact that you think anyone who can see through Morrissey's bullshit has to be one person under different pseudonyms shows how disconnected from reality you are. Second of all, what I posted up there is a passage from the Mozipedia book which contains the quote straight from Spencer Cobrin's mouth. Take it up with him, not me.

"Someone send this Jew back to Golders Green"

This is the story from an interview with Scott Matthew who was in a band with Spencer
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/index.pl?issue=20100615
Do you have any good Morrissey stories?
(laughs) Yeah, I got one. I don’t know if I should be telling this. Well, O.K., so Spencer and I were writing together in his apartment in the East Village one afternoon–and Spencer spoke liberally to me about his experiences with Morrissey, that he’s kind of an intense, strange person, and there are rumors that he’s a racist–not that I really believe it, maybe he just uses racist remarks to shock or whatever. Or maybe I’m just still a fan and I’m creating excuses for him. Anyway, at that stage in Morrissey’s life–this was the late 90s–he was big into faxing. It’s very ominous, faxing. I mean, there’s this big, scary machine sitting there and suddenly it just beeps and the grr grr grr of the paper coming through, it’s really a little frightening! So Spencer and I are writing a song together and off goes the fax machine in the other room. And Spencer goes in there and it’s Morrissey faxing to see if he can use this song that he and Spencer wrote together. I think Morrissey owed Spencer money then and things were all out of sorts. So Spencer faxes him back and says, you know, sorry mate but I don’t think that’d be best until we’ve got all the rights sorted out, et cetera, et cetera. And he comes back into the living room and he and I are pling-plonging away on our guitars. Then, after a little while, we hear beep! grrrrr grrrrr grrrrr and we both look at each other and Spencer goes in to get the fax, and he comes back with this piece of paper in his hands and in big, black letters scrolled across the page it reads, ‘YOUR LOSS JEW BOY.’ It was like a death threat the way it looked! (laughs) Poor Spencer, he was just devastated. He’s very sensitive, too. I think after that he and I just went to a bar, did some drugs, drank beer for ten hours.

The made up stories just come rolling in one after the other.:lbf:
One day its the wife who strolls by the fax machine then its any number of random
cucks.:straightface:

the only truth is the end where they are doing drugs and beer for ten hours. No fax
needed for that.:lbf: very sensitive but doing drugs and beer for 10 hrs straight instead
of getting a job so they dont have to try and pinch moz.o_O

Poor Spencer, he was just devastated. He’s very sensitive, too. I think after that he and I just went to a bar, did some drugs, drank beer for ten hours.

Wonder what kinda drugs (with the combination of drinking beer for ten hours) Spencer had to take to heal his ‘wounds’?

:lbf::rolleyes:

Think there’s a wee bit of fibbing going on in that tall tale, and not just about the drug intake.

The made up stories just come rolling in one after the other.:lbf:
One day its the wife who strolls by the fax machine then its any number of random
cucks.:straightface:

the only truth is the end where they are doing drugs and beer for ten hours. No fax
needed for that.:lbf: very sensitive but doing drugs and beer for 10 hrs straight instead
of getting a job so they dont have to try and pinch moz.o_O

Hahahahaha! you beat me to the punch! :thumb:

Last edited:
Ach, everyone fights about money & slags each other off (at least in private) so I'm not fussed about that.

I know, what an insane concept. Who in history has ever gone drinking after being upset by something?

Drinking for TEN HOURS?! AND taking drugs on top of that?! because of a fax? o_O :laughing::rofl:

And he wants folks to believe the rest of his story?! :crazy:

Man, YOU ARE DENSE !

Drinking for TEN HOURS?! AND taking drugs on top of that?! because of a fax? o_O :laughing::rofl:

And he wants folks to believe the rest of his story?! :crazy:

Man, YOU ARE DENSE !
Who are you to judge what the appropriate response is for being emotionally wounded by someone you once worked for and cared deeply about? And why on earth would anyone lie about that? What purpose would it serve? Morrissey has a terrible track record with stuff like this, yet Spencer is somehow presumed to be full of shit for telling this story?

Who are you to judge what the appropriate response is for being emotionally wounded by someone you once worked for and cared deeply about? And why on earth would anyone lie about that? What purpose would it serve? Morrissey has a terrible track record with stuff like this, yet Spencer is somehow presumed to be full of shit for telling this story?

Drinking liquor and ingesting drugs is appropriate WTF???:crazy:
if the is alerted you get snatched into prison FFS
didnt you read story no 1 and story no 2, the lying cuck made up
the story about the 'whirring fax machine' and the wife:straightface:

then the other story, if you read between the lines what probably happened is
that they did 10 hrs of drugs and liquor and the 'missus' or the police were on them
so they made a weepy story.
they all make up so many stories you cant tell wtf goes on.o_O

Skinny exit this thread gracefully.

Wonder what kinda drugs (with the combination of drinking beer for ten hours) Spencer had to take to heal his ‘wounds’?

:lbf::rolleyes:

Think there’s a wee bit of fibbing going on in that tall tale.

I don't know what you're saying. It's a lie that they took drugs? It's a lie that they drank for ten hours? People who take drugs and drink are liars?
Does it matter what happened after?
Isn't the whole point whether or not Morrissey sent the fax?
After that you can interpret it however you like. But that part either happened or it didn't.
It is okay not to believe it. I don't think the idea that they sat around writing songs while drinking and taking drugs for ten hours sounds too incredible but it's not the point, either.
Imagine this is a court case. Testimony about how Spenser felt about the fax? Objection. Calls for speculation!
Testimony about how long they drank afterwards and what drugs they took? Objection. Relevance?
Testimony about the fax, who it was from and what it said are all relevant.
Testimony about what it "really" meant, how Morrissey felt about sending it, what song they wrote that day, did they have to change guitar strings? All irrelevant.
All we're talking about is if this fax "Your loss Jew Boy!" was sent by Morrissey and received by Spencer. Now we've never seen it but why would we? Morrissey has never denied it but why would he? It's not that well known and you don't publicize things you've said just in order to deny saying them, usually. Not applicable if it happens to involve Morrissey lying about what he said to Der Spiegel. Of courses those tapes were "edited," and really, when you "hear his voice you can tell" that he didn't mean it how it came out in print. Or something.
But the fax either happened or it didn't. I feel like it's been publicized widely enough that it doesn't merit a denial if it's true, but if it were false do you really think Morrissey would ignore it?
That and the details of the story, the fact that the remark makes sense in context of the reply to a denial to allow a song to be recorded, and the larger context that the reason he doesn't want the song recorded is because he is owed for past work, all creates a very believable platform for this story, in my opinion.
The alternative, that Morrissey didn't owe him any money, didn't want to record the song, or maybe the song doesn't even exist. MAYBE SPENCER NEVER EVEN OWNED A FAX MACHINE!!! That's just less likely to me.
But you are completely within your rights to believe whatever.

Except for the fact that everything I said is true. The sycophants who rush to Morrissey's defense enthusiastically reject well-established truths because their psyches cannot handle the possibility that I am an asshole.
:rolleyes: Verso, yes, that is true.

Who are you to judge Morrissey fans on a site dedicated to Morrissey and why so surprised and angered at Morrissey fan’s opinions on a Morrissey fan site?
It’s :crazy: you care so much.

And why would anyone lie about that?
Because it makes a good story in a otherwise boring interview.

And I thought it was Scott who told this tall tale not Spencer? Guess it would be slightly more believable if Spencer told it himself? with photos of the fax letters of course.

Otherwise each of us will have our own belief of what is true and what may not be true until proven.
I don't know what you're saying. It's a lie that they took drugs? It's a lie that they drank for ten hours? People who take drugs and drink are liars?
Does it matter what happened after?
Isn't the whole point whether or not Morrissey sent the fax?
After that you can interpret it however you like. But that part either happened or it didn't.
It is okay not to believe it. I don't think the idea that they sat around writing songs while drinking and taking drugs for ten hours sounds too incredible but it's not the point, either.
Imagine this is a court case. Testimony about how Spenser felt about the fax? Objection. Calls for speculation!
Testimony about how long they drank afterwards and what drugs they took? Objection. Relevance?
Testimony about the fax, who it was from and what it said are all relevant.
Testimony about what it "really" meant, how Morrissey felt about sending it, what song they wrote that day, did they have to change guitar strings? All irrelevant.
All we're talking about is if this fax "Your loss Jew Boy!" was sent by Morrissey and received by Spencer. Now we've never seen it but why would we? Morrissey has never denied it but why would he? It's not that well known and you don't publicize things you've said just in order to deny saying them, usually. Not applicable if it happens to involve Morrissey lying about what he said to Der Spiegel. Of courses those tapes were "edited," and really, when you "hear his voice you can tell" that he didn't mean it how it came out in print. Or something.
But the fax either happened or it didn't. I feel like it's been publicized widely enough that it doesn't merit a denial if it's true, but if it were false do you really think Morrissey would ignore it?
That and the details of the story, the fact that the remark makes sense in context of the reply to a denial to allow a song to be recorded, and the larger context that the reason he doesn't want the song recorded is because he is owed for past work, all creates a very believable platform for this story, in my opinion.
The alternative, that Morrissey didn't owe him any money, didn't want to record the song, or maybe the song doesn't even exist. MAYBE SPENCER NEVER EVEN OWNED A FAX MACHINE!!! That's just less likely to me.
But you are completely within your rights to believe whatever.

Actually they stopped writing songs and supposedly went to a bar, sat in a bar and drank for ten hours while doing drugs on top of that all because of a fax?

I didn’t read the rest of your post it’s too long! And to be honest I’m not that interested in this topic. Though :thumb:for your enthusiasm!

Last edited:
That is clearly not the issue we're talking about, but thanks so much for your input.

You weren't talking about Spencer Cobrin getting sent a fax over a money issue?

Back
Top Bottom