Examples of Morrissey being anti-Semitic

From Autobiography:

After a meeting with Geoff Travis and Pat Bellis of Rough Trade (both Jewish): 'I feel slightly queasy. I have been done over by an aggressive tribe from Palestine and I don’t know what to do.'

On someone apparently called Irving Handsoff, who once took Morrissey to court: 'It was true that the art of getting money and acknowledging no superior was the rock on which the black hands of Handsoff had built his empire, and I was gooey putty against his Israelites.'

From Autobiography:

After a meeting with Geoff Travis and Pat Bellis of Rough Trade (both Jewish): 'I feel slightly queasy. I have been done over by an aggressive tribe from Palestine and I don’t know what to do.'

On someone apparently called Irving Handsoff, who once took Morrissey to court: 'It was true that the art of getting money and acknowledging no superior was the rock on which the black hands of Handsoff had built his empire, and I was gooey putty against his Israelites.'

He was referring to his ex manager Irving Azoff

Think supposedly a fax? That a friend of Spencer claims to have ‘seen’?
Why would anyone make that up? I think it's pretty clear that Morrissey doesn't hate Jewish people but he does have some ideas that align with certain stereotypes. I think he communicated that when he was angry about being denied permission to use a song and in that context it makes sense. It's not an isolated example, either.
This is pretty much how Morrissey is with all people. He doesn't hate any group of people as far as I'm aware but he does assign stereotypes and his actual public language has been reckless enough that this is much more likely true than false.
I suggest you go with "banter between friends" or "we don't know the context and this is a private communication so should not have been shared."

He was referring to his ex manager Irving Azoff
Ah, OK. He doesn't use his real name in the book. I don't think he was actually Moz's manager, though, but was at the time CEO of a company contracted to do merchandising.

Why would anyone make that up? I think it's pretty clear that Morrissey doesn't hate Jewish people but he does have some ideas that align with certain stereotypes. I think he communicated that when he was angry about being denied permission to use a song and in that context it makes sense. It's not an isolated example, either.
This is pretty much how Morrissey is with all people. He doesn't hate any group of people as far as I'm aware but he does assign stereotypes and his actual public language has been reckless enough that this is much more likely true than false.
I suggest you go with "banter between friends" or "we don't know the context and this is a private communication so should not have been shared."

Don’t know their reason for making it up, some agenda maybe.

I mean, why would someone go out of their way to start a thread like this?

You do bring up some good points though.

But yeah, people with a sense of humor
may screw with people by using stereotypes.

Ketamine Sun has reached Trump Supporter levels of cognitive dissonance when it comes to Morrissey. "This is made up. I don't know why or what the rationale would be, but it's definitely just false because I feel that it's false. And if he did in fact say that, it's because...uh, he has a sense of humor." Bulletproof logic there.

It was Spencer's wife who initially got the fax in question and said something to him along the lines of "you don't want to see this, it's going to really upset you." If I recall correctly, it was something about Spencer requesting fair compensation for his co-writing credits on some of the Maladjusted tracks. Which historically we all know that sharing money is not something that Morrissey particularly cares for. In any case, I agree completely with The Chameleon's assessment. I don't think Morrissey is an antisemite or an out-and-out racist, but I do think that when someone "wrongs" him, their entire identity gets flattened into a convenient racist stereotype for him to minimize and insult. So when he's in court, he's being assaulted by "an aggressive tribe" of moneygrubbing Jews, but when he's being given the key to the city of Tel Aviv by right-wing, genocidal Israelies they are "lovely, handsome people" or whatever. It's pretty pathetic, to be honest.

O no we are fast approaching psycho babble territory here, Untruth.:straightface:

does the cuck in question have the so called 'fax' in question? Why has he not shown in?
all made up unless the evidence is examined an verified otherwise its more of the same
everyday hater trolling FFo_O

now, moving along. what does this exactly mean>He doesn't hate any group of people as far as I'm aware but he does assign stereotypes and his actual public language has been reckless enough that this is much more likely true than false.

:rolleyes:

Untruth, to say to say the public langugage is 'reckless' (stereotype 1) enough that this is more
'likely' (stereotype 2) true than false (stereotype 3):mad: IS A TRIPLE STEREOTYPE ASSINGMENT:lbf:

Triple Stereotypers cant point stereotyping :handpointup:s FFS:censored:

O no we are fast approaching psycho babble territory here, Untruth.:straightface:

does the cuck in question have the so called 'fax' in question? Why has he not shown in?
all made up unless the evidence is examined an verified otherwise its more of the same
everyday hater trolling FFo_O

now, moving along. what does this exactly mean>He doesn't hate any group of people as far as I'm aware but he does assign stereotypes and his actual public language has been reckless enough that this is much more likely true than false.

Untruth, to say to say the public langugage is 'reckless' (stereotype 1) enough that this is more
'likely' (stereotype 2) true than false (stereotype 3):mad: IS A TRIPLE STEREOTYPE ASSINGMENT:lbf:

Triple Stereotypers cant point stereotyping :handpointup:s FFS:censored:
Are you dense? The Chameleon's post is completely straightforward and easy to comprehend, which is more than anyone can say about the manic scribblings you vomit all over this site on a regular basis.

Ketamine Sun has reached Trump Supporter levels of cognitive dissonance when it comes to Morrissey. "This is made up. I don't know why or what the rationale would be, but it's definitely just false because I feel that it's false. And if he did in fact say that, it's because...uh, he has a sense of humor." Bulletproof logic there.

It was Spencer's wife who initially got the fax in question and said something to him along the lines of "you don't want to see this, it's going to really upset you." If I recall correctly, it was something about Spencer requesting fair compensation for his co-writing credits on some of the Maladjusted tracks. Which historically we all know that sharing money is not something that Morrissey particularly cares for. In any case, I agree completely with The Chameleon's assessment. I don't think Morrissey is an antisemite or an out-and-out racist, but I do think that when someone "wrongs" him, their entire identity gets flattened into a convenient racist stereotype for him to minimize and insult. So when he's in court, he's being assaulted by "an aggressive tribe" of moneygrubbing Jews, but when he's being given the key to the city of Tel Aviv by right-wing, genocidal Israelies they are "lovely, handsome people" or whatever. It's pretty pathetic, to be honest.

Tel Aviv is very liberal, if you're wanting to avoid convenient racist stereotypes.

Are you dense? The Chameleon's post is completely straightforward and easy to comprehend, which is more than anyone can say about the manic scribblings you vomit all over this site on a regular basis.

are you smoking weed? Only weed would give the mental capacity to understand the following:

He doesn't hate any group of people as far as I'm aware but he does assign stereotypes and his actual public language has been reckless enough that this is much more likely true than false.

If there is no hate in Moz--and Untruth is not aware of any--o_O
how can then Untruth make the claim that Moz is assigning hate stereotypes??:crazy:
how can hate come out of NO HATE????:crazy:

Makes no sense which is normal in this case. And, how does one 'assign' stereotypes?
how does Untruth perceive these so called assignations seeing that they are invisible.:lbf:
thru his 'astral body'??:crazy::crazy:

yes it all perfect sense if are crazy.:lbf:

Ill-informed Verso is not particularly well-versed beyond this mess of a comment.

it was the cuck and his cuck friend who received the so called 'fax':straightface: both broke cucks who wanted to
scam Moz out of his hard earned money:mad:

where are these cucks now? writing hit songs? No they are working the Little Cesar pizza stand in Kmart.FFS:lbf:

this is what the 'fax' if it ever existed would have said:

images

Ill-informed Verso is not particularly well-versed beyond this mess of a comment.
Except for the fact that everything I said is true. The sycophants who rush to Morrissey's defense enthusiastically reject well-established truths because their psyches cannot handle the possibility that Morrissey is an asshole.

Skinny that Bernie Sanders like diatribe is incomprehensible.

Morrissey was angered enough by Cobrin's financial grievances against him to send the drummer an abusive fax message. "The fax came through and my wife, at the time, picked it up first,' says Cobrin. "She said "I don't think you should read this." When I read it, I stayed in bed for a week. I couldn't move. There's no point repeating what it said because it's all water under the bridge now, but at the time it wasn't trivial. That was it, he'd crossed the line. It was the cruelest thing you could say to anyone after working together for so long. It still upsets me, but I realise that I'm one in a long line of people who've been treated like that. If there's anything that gets Morrissey upset more than anything else, it's money." A second fax followed. "A much longer one," claims Cobrin, "but there was no apology. It was just more blame, more pointing fingers and being very childish. That was the end of it. I was persona non grata after that."

Morrissey was angered enough by Cobrin's financial grievances against him to send the drummer an abusive fax message. "The fax came through and my wife, at the time, picked it up first,' says Cobrin. "She said "I don't think you should read this." When I read it, I stayed in bed for a week. I couldn't move. There's no point repeating what it said because it's all water under the bridge now, but at the time it wasn't trivial. That was it, he'd crossed the line. It was the cruelest thing you could say to anyone after working together for so long. It still upsets me, but I realise that I'm one in a long line of people who've been treated like that. If there's anything that gets Morrissey upset more than anything else, it's money." A second fax followed. "A much longer one," claims Cobrin, "but there was no apology. It was just more blame, more pointing fingers and being very childish. That was the end of it. I was persona non grata after that."

there is the one cuck friend who claimed to have been there when the 'so called fax' came thru.
then he changed the made up story so it could get more traction among the skinny set.
the sharp cuck then changed it to the wife to make it seem more :drama:
and maybe could get a touch out of someone.:censored:

Back
Top Bottom