Everyone Wants To Know if J-Lo is a Scientologist!?

D

Dave

J-Lo Watch Intensifies
amd_jlo.jpg

J.Lo Brings Suspicious Message Of Rightness To 'Idol'

The tabloids are once again pushing the Scientology panic button on Jennifer Lopez, who was caught dropping some Hubbardian jargon into her attempts to soothe the feelings of vulnerable American Idol contestants following judge Simon Cowell's litany of enturbulating put-downs. Notes Rush & Molloy:

Lopez said that, in contrast to the stinging put-downs of Simon Cowell, she believed that "concentrating on the rightness brings more rightness."

"Rightness" comes up frequently in the lexicon of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. Former OT III-level church member Margery Wakefield writes in "The Language of Scientology" that "rightness" was one of his buzzwords. Among Hubbard's manifestoes: "Rightness and Wrongness" and "Recognition of Rightness of the Being."

scientology.jpg

I can't define rightness, but if I could put it in pictures it would strongly resemble J-Lo's ass. (J-Lo, if you're reading-- if you can read-- let me hereby proclaim The Recognition of the Rightness of Your Ass.)

Regarding the creepy f***ing Scientology illustration: the next time I want to walk over a golden bridge to nowhere overlooking some puffy pastel clouds, I'll just drop acid and spare myself the social stigma of joining a whacked-out Hollywood cult.

P.S. That photo of J-Lo has convinced me that she absolutely positively must play Lieutenant Uhura in the inevitable jump-starting of the presently deceased Star Trek franchise. Either that or paint her green and let her engage in a little "sexy-time" interstellar diplomacy with Captain Kirk (Colin Farrell, natch).

Last edited:
affleck......rules!

BenAffleck.jpg

He's a cutie, I was so happy for her when they were together.

(err, they're not anymore, right? :o )

He's a cutie, I was so happy for her when they were together.

(err, they're not anymore, right? :o )

that's right, Ben has a baby daughter (Violet) with jennifer garner.
elektra9.jpg

Why didn't you email me like you promised? I thought you were dead or in hospital, or something :(

Back
Top Bottom