"Everyday Is Like Sunday" from "Morrissey 25: Live" video - NME.com

Well, I'm not surprised by that. Typical.

I apologize for my shortness. I just think that there's more going on than what we think but there's not enough evidence and a conversation can only go so far based on deduction and hunches. If you read my comment before I edited it it was bitchy because I have a pain in my gut because I have a fart stuck in there somewhere. I'm not sure if "Typical." is just a common British "Whatever." but it sounded particularly dismissive and I took unnecessary offense.

Last edited:
I just think that there's more going on than what we think but there's not enough evidence and a conversation can only go so far based on deduction and hunches.

It's an unfortunate characteristic of So_Low posts that there's usually LESS goimg on than what people think.

It's typical I don't want to go into the inner workings of how Morrissey is seemingly in control but goes with the flow of the grace that imprisons him? It's typical there's no point in having a discussion with someone too thick to tell the difference between one troll singing KY's praises and another person concluding she's his opening act contractually? Or it's typical that you are dismissing my comment because I'm just crazy? There's no point in this discussion, he's pulled the wool over your eyes and you're programmed to believe the fairy tale he puts out like a good little fan.

You really do see him as a helpless, stupid man, don't you? That perhaps the wool is easily pulled over his eyes. How degrading. Yes - contracts. They can be broken, you know.

I never said you were crazy, but right now you need to get a grip. I only disagreed with your opinion and you come out with a razor sharp tongue trying to slash me to bits. That's what I think is typical. Fairy tale? Good little fan? Wow - CG. You are hateful.

I apologize for my shortness. I just think that there's more going on than what we think but there's not enough evidence and a conversation can only go so far based on deduction and hunches. If you read my comment before I edited it it was bitchy because I have a pain in my gut because I have a fart stuck in there somewhere. I'm not sure if "Typical." is just a common British "Whatever." but it sounded particularly dismissive and I took unnecessary offense.

It sure was bitchy.

Yeah - I was being dismissive because you pretty much told me to STFU.

But...I retaliated. Hope you feel better.

Oh well...so much for apologies...

Last edited:
It sure was bitchy.

Yeah - I was being dismissive because you pretty much told me to STFU.

But...I retaliated. Hope you feel better.

I said I was going to STFU, I wasn't telling you to STFU.

I just don't find her music good, there are bullies however that doesn't mean that her music isn't bad. He likes her alot, and likes her music but i don't think he likes the music anywhere near the level he does such as NYD.

Well thats fine you dont have 2 like her, and you dont have 2 like her music.
Some do - some dont !
Least you have some kinda respect and morals and politely say you dont like her rather than enduldging in the kristeenYoung bitch fest!
(but theres allways time!)

I do feel tho that if someone doesnt like someones music, fine, yes and even say so, but Im not sure its very nice 2 go around posting hate messages on a public forum !
Specifically not on a forum dedicated 2 morriissey, populated, suposedly by his "fans", whose freind and support act is the very victem of any assumed online hate campaign! :(
I personally dont think there is one anyways, just a few ignorant trolls at work!
Most people think kristeenYoung writes wonderfull music ect! :)

No real fan of morrissey would ever be so horribly rude 2 someone he cares 4, yes if you dont like her fine, but there a great diffence between posting one disapproval and sending highly critical messages in that shes a nobody, shes talentless and useless, she cant sell out concerts, she worthless piece of crap, ect ect ect in a cruel attempt 2 "kick her whilst shes down" :(

First you said I was being unkind and cruel. Then you deleted that part and put what's in quotes up there.

Maybe it isn't very nice, and I'm sorry if I upset you with my opinion of KY. But - that's it. I don't care for her music and I don't care for her personality, either. She makes rude, inappropriate comments about him all the time. He's given her such an opportunity - and that's how she repays him? It drives me mad that she has the gall to call the tour The Morrissey and Kristeen Young show. No. She's NOWHERE NEAR Morrissey's level. She needs to drop that BS now.

As for this "deal" you have concocted in your head that he's allowing her to open for him as a favor and afraid (HAHA!) to break - come on! If he wants to get rid of her, he'll do it. Morrissey doesn't get tied up in situations that he can't unravel. Do you people even know who you're listening to? That's ludicrous! Fact is, he has expressed his admiration for her voice. That's all fine and well, but there are other groups who have just as much talent (more, in MY opinion) that he could have open for him. She's old news to us now - stagnant. That's why I feel he needs a new direction, and replacing her would be a...relief.

Midnite - I don't think you're a troll, and I'm not a bully. Facts are facts. It only hurts because it's true...

Firstly I deleted what a said the "unkind and cruel " comment 2 give you the benefit of the dought, I felt I was being sllightly unjust because at heart you love morrissey and stick up for him when the haters on here get stuck into him, for that I give you credit!
But on the other hand, anyone who "verbally attacks" kristeenYoung with a bitter tounge, does this not make you a KristeenYoung hater???

And ive never once said hes allowing her to open up in concert as a "favour" in fact my view is the opposite!

Secondly kristeen has NEVER EVER ONCE made rude and inapropriate commnets about morrissey, if you take time 2 look at her CD packaging in her music CDS, she pays wonderfull tributes 2 morrissey -----
" Just for morrissey"
" Eternal thanks and kisses to : MORRISSEY and the gods, and yes in that order "
"A bottomless cup of thank you to the one who makes all life possible.....MORRISSEY"
These are all very highly apprecative tributes!
Id ask people on this site to please STOP LYING ABOUT KRISTEENYOUNG!!!!! :(
She is NOT and NEVER ONCE been disrespecfull 2 morrissey, in fact the direct opposite, shes made it quite clear she is 4 ever thankfull and appreciative 2 him!

The comments shes made ie the "dangeroues sex" thing is mearly a metaphor, a poetic play with words and wonderfull use of wit and charm ect, and this can be applied to almost everythig shes said in reffernce 2 morrissey.
Shes not this great nasty black witch ya know! :(
Shes a very sensitive, lovery person who just happens 2 be full of creativity ect!
(Oh and even if they were, or are having sex, its there PRIVATE biueness not anyone elses!!!)

Finally it IS the kristeen young and morrissey world tour, there both on the same bill and just as important 2 the concert as each other, kristeen works very hard within the music industry, its not all fun and games ya know!
So as for saying shes were near morrisseys level and there not a similar playing field?
Well the pupil must learn from the teacher at some stage - im pretty sure morrissey will soon pick up the ropes once kristeen has shows him what 2 do and what she likes ect! :)

As you say morrissey is nobodys fool! kristeen is on the tour not because he feels obliged ect and because of any favours owed, its because he wants her there with him!
And he wants there there because shes simply incredible live in concert and he wants 2 share this with us! :)

Shes not old news at all, your own sentiments are NOT facts!

KristeenYoung is just incredible and going places ! :)

Last edited:
Troll. You had me going until this bit

Midnite never harasses anyone nor is she ever unkind. And she isn't critical of Morrissey. Troll? Hardly. If you don't like what she writes, don't read it. So she is infatuated with KY. So what? :)

Midnite never harasses anyone nor is she ever unkind. And she isn't critical of Morrissey. Troll? Hardly. If you don't like what she writes, don't read it. So she is infatuated with KY. So what? :)

Her mannerisms are troll-like.

1. Always posting in a color.
2. Only talking about KY, Patti Smith, Morrissey (yet not having much to say about them, comments designed to get a rise.)
3. Not participating in other discussions.
4. Posting then deleting, it's a type of schtick.

It's someone going into "MIDNITE MODE" and doing the same routine over and over. Some trolls are "thread starters" and "youtube commentators." Some trolls are even getting lazy and copying and pasting wiki articles as commentary. :p Midnite is exhibiting troll behavior, surely you're smart enough to see that or maybe even recognize it?

Trolls - by definition - post to get a reaction, they do not necessarily have to be unkind or harass anyone beyond that. I have a hard time taking this person / persona seriously, it's the odd comment like the one I quoted, which shows to me it could be a potential wind-up (troll).

Trolls - by definition - post to get a reaction, they do not necessarily have to be unkind or harass anyone beyond that. I have a hard time taking this person / persona seriously, it's the odd comment like the one I quoted, which shows to me it could be a potential wind-up (troll).

Her commentary is more lucid than some of the other crap we have to sift through on here. I don't have her on ignore as she does not annoy me. I don't feel harassed in any way by her posts. I guess when I think of a troll, I think of a spiteful, mean, vicious person who aims to disrupt and do harm. Midnite is either exactly who she presents herself to be or is simply having a little fun. Either way, no harm done.

Being infatuated with Kristeen Young is one thing. If someone truly likes her music, while I can't understand why, I can respect that. But to insist that Kristeen Young could play sold out shows to hundreds of thousands people and there are just masses of people waiting to see her--I mean it's hard to believe that person isn't joking with us just a tiny bit.

I mean quality of music aside I highly doubt very many people know who she is outside this forum.

to insist that Kristeen Young could play sold out shows to hundreds of thousands people and there are just masses of people waiting to see her--I mean it's hard to believe that person isn't joking with us just a tiny bit..

Exactly...

Being infatuated with Kristeen Young is one thing. If someone truly likes her music, while I can't understand why, I can respect that. But to insist that Kristeen Young could play sold out shows to hundreds of thousands people and there are just masses of people waiting to see her--I mean it's hard to believe that person isn't joking with us just a tiny bit.

I mean quality of music aside I highly doubt very many people know who she is outside this forum.

I don't know. Different strokes for different folks. There was a poster here many years ago who was in love with Andy Rourke. Obsessed. She was sweet and harmless... just like Midnite. We don't know what motivates Midnite. Is she serious? Is she unwell? It is when mental instability or extreme quirkiness is paired with psychopathy that one needs to be concerned. Midnite is not a psychopath. Do you feel personally violated by her posts? I don't. Live and let live as long as she isn't infringing upon your right to post peacefully. Which she isn't. We can't control the content, only how we respond to it.

I have never witnessed her baiting anyone. If she is a troll, how must we then describe a truly monstrous instigator? Troll is like the word bully. Both have been overused to the point where they no longer carry any weight... and have lost all meaning.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom