Everyday Is Like Sunday Download

[email protected]

Everyday Is Like Sunday, November The Second and Everyday Is Like Sunday Live At The Hollywood Bowl 8th June 2007 now available for download at iTunes etc.

Everyday Is Like Sunday, November The Second and Everyday Is Like Sunday Live At The Hollywood Bowl 8th June 2007 now available for download at iTunes etc.

Thank you.
Just downloaded it and it sounds great!
What about Trash (live in Costa Mesa 1991)?
Will it be available digitally at itunes or 7digital?
I've bought the cd + 2 x 7" bundle but I'd also like to own a digital version of Trash.

Anyone willing to upload it?

Cheers,

I.R.

Thank you.
Just downloaded it and it sounds great!
What about Trash (live in Costa Mesa 1991)?
Will it be available digitally at itunes or 7digital?
I've bought the cd + 2 x 7" bundle but I'd also like to own a digital version of Trash.

Anyone willing to upload it?

Cheers,

I.R.

I have the entire Costa Mesa 1991 show and it sounds great. I think it is soundboard.
I can upload the whole show if people want it.

From Passions
"An excellent soundboard recording of the whole concert is circulated on a bootleg cd titled "My Chance To Shine". "

Available in Norway at least. Just bought it.

Wow B sides must be slim pickens these days if he can choose that hideous "Nov 2nd" mix.

Was very disappointed when i heard that, was expecting an alternative take without the horrendous squealing noises in the middle.

Me too. I think it's about time we get a better B-sides / rarities collection. Especially with the Smiths. I hated hearing that "The Draize Train" was just an iTunes bonus.

just ordered my cd from hmv, £1.99 free delivery. strange that they dont have the 7inch as download though.
on the download area of hmv it is just a 1track download, who would buy a 1track single?

Back
Top Bottom