Morrissey Central "EVERY DAVID IS LIKE WALLIAMS" (October 16, 2022)

yes, there were people at the shows. yes, they knew the lyrics. yes, some of them were singing. yes, people were recording on their phones. yes.

he swam 21 miles a to cross the channel and swam 140 miles along the thames,as he was swimming he would sing M songs in his head to keep him going.hes a best selling childrens author who sold more books than jk rowling one year,little britain was very funny but wouldnt be made now,for me hes a good guy who does a lot for charity.
But we won't mention Britain's Got Talent.

Well Done Reaction GIF by Got Talent Global

Christ. This thread is like a Little Britain sketch.

I find him moderately funny, but his work at the BBC didn’t justify the licence fee.
You should try paying the Ireland RTE fee if you think the BBC fee is a rip off. At least the BBC has some great shows and documentaries. Every night on RTE feels like a crap 1970s.

You should try paying the Ireland RTE fee if you think the BBC fee is a rip off. At least the BBC has some great shows and documentaries. Every night on RTE feels like a crap 1970s.

Val Doonican reruns?

It matters because it's proof - if any were needed - that not everyone buys into the 'Morrissey is racist' bullshit.

I feel like a number of people are, for want of a better expression, past all that. We've got no money and a staggeringly poor government, what a singer thinks is neither here nor there.

If David Walliams threw up bile consisting of little David Walliams', the little David's would be washing their shame off in the shower within ten minutes

he swam 21 miles to cross the channel and swam 140 miles along the thames,as he was swimming he would sing M songs in his head to keep him going.hes a best selling childrens author who sold more books than jk rowling one year,little britain was very funny but wouldnt be made now,for me hes a good guy who does a lot for charity.
My clued-in young nephews lowered their estimation of him once they found out a ghostwriter is responsible for that goldmine of books.

David is the unfunny half of Little Britain. The bald Jewish gay one is the "talent" .
I think the reason for the post and its a f***ing shame its come to this, is M has to say "look famous people like me"
LOADS of famous people used to go to M gigs, it was never mentioned as that would be naff and it was expected, as he was considered the greatest since Bowie.
Now its all changed, as far as the media goes. So now team M have to say
"look a snooker player from the 80s" or "look a sexist middle class comedy star from the early 2000s"
yeah, he doesnt say anything about the guy who made the post who is probably just as big a fan. no, only david walliams. because hes famous. sorry, but that's gross.

I've never been a fan of Walliams (or Little Britain) but he's always maintained his Morrissey fandom even in the recent troublesome years (when very few celebs would dare say anything remotely positive) so I do think he deserves some credit for this.

like williams but with an a (and it's up to you if you want to pronounce the 'a' as in 'wall' or 'pal'). duh.
Such a stupid name.

My clued-in young nephews lowered their estimation of him once they found out a ghostwriter is responsible for that goldmine of books.
Goinghome, long time no see :)
Never found LB funny myself, what little I saw of it, but I thought the guy might have put all his humour and imagination in books for kiddies.
I see he didn't.
Thanks for sparing me the bother to pay undue attention to yet another fraud! And thank your nephews!

There's only one nephew that isn't clued in these days, more like glued in, that one
(Yeah we all know his name.)

Last edited:
Ummm, has nobody noticed there are TWO people in the video? Who is the second, more weird looking one? He’s obviously some kind of “celeb”, he’s got that stupid knowing expression on his face, but who? I’ve googled his name and nothing comes up. Obviously a mate of Wally Hams.

Looks like there's a bit of history here.
Walliams apparently offered Morrissey a part in a show back in 2010.

Walliams tells Heat magazine, "He liked the idea and there was a lot of to-ing and fro-ing. Then, when we finally thought it would happen, I got this text...
'I'd love to do it, because it's you, and because you and the bald one are unclassifiable yet genius... but the thing is, I can't b**ody act. I'd faint, I'd vomit, I'd cover the crew in diarrhoea... I'm just useless whenever someone shouts 'action'."

Goinghome, long time no see :)
Never found LB funny myself, what little I saw of it, but I thought the guy might have put all his humour and imagination in books for kiddies.
I see he didn't.
Thanks for sparing me the bother to pay undue attention to yet another fraud! And thank your nephews!

There's only one nephew that isn't clued in these days, more like glued in, that one
(Yeah we all know his name.)
Hello Barking!
The older nephew's friends actually went to see Morrissey and raved about it. He'll be old enough and is keen, for the next show, though I believe under 18s had to be accompanied by a parent and both had to be seated. Still, a ticket could be a convenient gift-investment and put him on the right track, although you never know - "The teenagers who love you; they will wake up, yawn and kill you!" Until they get it out of their system...

They did get good mileage out of the David Walliams books, whoever was involved. Win-win, overall, probably. 👋

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom