Morrissey Central "EVERY DAVID IS LIKE WALLIAMS" (October 16, 2022)

temple football owl GIF by Temple Owls

who are they and why do they matter.
David Walliams is one half of the duo who made rank UK TV 'comedy' show Little Britain. He is an unfunny talent vacuum who achieved success and fame through sheer force of will. Last seen hawking crappy self-penned children's books - the last refuge of the woefully useless.

As to why does it matter: He went to the gig innit.

Pretty vicious assessments of Walliams, whose performances in Little Britain are actually cult. But the protagonists here are probably already so old, that they are still mourning "Alas The Smiths & Jones".

Last edited:
he swam 21 miles to cross the channel and swam 140 miles along the thames,as he was swimming he would sing M songs in his head to keep him going.hes a best selling childrens author who sold more books than jk rowling one year,little britain was very funny but wouldnt be made now,for me hes a good guy who does a lot for charity.

Last edited:
I think one of his characters is Mrs. Morrissey. Can't remember which book. Demon Dentist?

Pretty vicious assessments of Walliams, whose performances in Little Britain are actually cult. But the protagonists here are probably already so old, that they are still mourning "Alas The Smiths & Jones".
I love Little Britain and own the entire set on DVD but he ain't funny anymore.

They’ve become a bit unbearable lately, but Little Britain was funny.

David Walliams is one half of the duo who made rank UK TV 'comedy' show Little Britain. He is an unfunny talent vacuum who achieved success and fame through sheer force of will. Last seen hawking crappy self-penned children's books - the last refuge of the woefully useless.

As to why does it matter: He went to the gig innit.

He used to be extremely funny to be fair.

Christ. This thread is like a Little Britain sketch.

I find him moderately funny, but his work at the BBC didn’t justify the licence fee.

Rock Profile (the pre-Little Britain show) had some funny moments, but the best thing about Little Britain was probably Tom Baker.
FWD.

How do you pronounce his impossibly silly surname?

who are they and why do they matter.
David is the unfunny half of Little Britain. The bald Jewish gay one is the "talent" .
I think the reason for the post and its a f***ing shame its come to this, is M has to say "look famous people like me"
LOADS of famous people used to go to M gigs, it was never mentioned as that would be naff and it was expected, as he was considered the greatest since Bowie.
Now its all changed, as far as the media goes. So now team M have to say
"look a snooker player from the 80s" or "look a sexist middle class comedy star from the early 2000s"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom