Even if, hypothetically, Morrissey is just 'trolling'

with some 'faux-racist' shit (tell that to the Palestinians, i.e. in his dealings with Israel), his actions still give some sort of unearned credibility to hardcore right wing scum. Not that Moz has been credible for a long time now, but, well, you know what I mean.

"Not that Moz has been credible for a long time now..."

You on crack? Morrissey has written some of the best songs this decade! In fact, nothing comes close to Mountjoy. Nothing!

He really is a great lyricist.

"We all go, our own way, seperately, in the same direction"

What a f***ing brilliant lyric!

Last edited by a moderator:
You on crack? Morrissey has written some of the best songs this decade! In fact, nothing comes close to Mountjoy. Nothing!

agreed!

He's credible with fans, EVERYONE else thinks he's a twat. In fact, half of his fans think he's a twat too.

I think he's probably, years too late, discovered the death of Screwdriver's front man and decided to tap into the market.

with some 'faux-racist' shit (tell that to the Palestinians, i.e. in his dealings with Israel), his actions still give some sort of unearned credibility to hardcore right wing scum. Not that Moz has been credible for a long time now, but, well, you know what I mean.

Couldn’t you have just posted this as a comment in your other useless thread?

joined in 2006 and has posted 256 times,thats 21 posts a year so this person has no credibility.

Don’t understand the phrase “you know what I mean” when it is used in a post that gives the impression to be argumentative but on close reading is not, more suggestive without any reasoning and not saying anything at all.

So, sorry but no, I don’t know what you mean, please try to use words that are more clear, even if you don’t succeed, to try to get there is an improvement.
Cause I reckon some of it will lead me to a better understanding.

not really,how many people have started a facebook page and after day one has never updated it.
My wife, actually. She made one, set it up, and immediately went "This is shit. I don't want any part."
I should follow her lead, but it's a handy tool for communicating over distances with a few people I otherwise would incur huge phone bills to do so.

Back
Top Bottom