Eurovision Songcontest, who should win? I vote for Portugal

The invite to the game next week has been cancelled. I have had some news that make it impossible for me to deal with anyone on that day.

Gonna be ugly so pray for me. (I know you won't).

images
whatever happened to that "job in hungary" you were offered?

whatever happened to that "job in hungary" you were offered?
You seem to worry a lot about that dude. I am not him but I was waiting for someone to do what you just did.

I heard he got a job in Canada.

Oh dear.
What do you want on your gravestone? :rolleyes:
I'd vote for: Master troll of the Western Hemisphere. :thumb:
There should be space enough for a tiny swastika or is that forbidden in your paradise country?
Although the swastika was and is a symbol from a much older and maybe wiser civilization.

I would go to your grave and burn a candle.
If the weather is okay, no clouds, I would see the stars at nighttime and I would look up and see one of them blinking and I would know it is you, Urbanus. :)

Oh dear.
There should be space enough for a tiny swastika or is that forbidden in your paradise country?
Although the swastika was and is a symbol from a much older and maybe wiser civilization.

If the weather is okay, no clouds, I would see the stars at nighttime and I would look up and see one of them blinking and I would know it is you, Urbanus. :)
If those hoolies end up in the giant Mall of Scandinavia right next to the arena things could get very interesting.

Ex-United players and famous United fans will be at the far end of that mall from 2 in the afternoon. Add to that the nearby Rinkeby ghetto where they burn cars every night and many people connected with the islamic state live and you have quite a cocktail.

Ruck of the century.

If those hoolies end up in the giant Mall of Scandinavia right next to the arena things could get very interesting.

Ex-United players and famous United fans will be at the far end of that mall from 2 in the afternoon. Add to that the nearby Rinkeby ghetto where they burn cars every night and many people connected with the islamic state live and you have quite a cocktail.

Ruck of the century.

Interesting, yes.
But we're gonna miss you when you're gone. :crazy: :rolleyes:
But maybe we will notice another anonymous funny guestname posting comments that have only slight references to Adolf Schicklgruber, but then we know your heritage is saved here.:lbf:

Interesting, yes.
But we're gonna miss you when you're gone. :crazy: :rolleyes:
But maybe we will notice another anonymous funny guestname posting comments that have only slight references to Adolf Schicklgruber, but then we know your heritage is saved here.:lbf:
I plead the fifth.

Oh dear.

Very nice of you my dutch tulip.

Tags
european songfestival
Back
Top Bottom