Eternity

marisela

Hello everyone:
I just wanted to 1.ask about the chatroom! Where is it? was it removed?
and I also wanted to say Thank you for this private messege sent to me.

Eternity said:
Hey,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"The most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently" - Pema Chodron

---
Eternity
*beeeeeeeep*

I tried to get back and say Thank you.. only because it is energy sent. See I have not logged in here for ages! I try to come by I still love Morrissey Solo!:) I had and met some wonderful people here many moons ago.. Some I have not been in contact for a very long time.. But I know you are all out there somewhere shareing your passions.
I hope you all are doing well.

I still keep up with my journal and I shall open up for comments
Hugs and heart to ALL!

Again Thank you for the good advise Eternity.. It would help if I was gentle and kinder to myself.

Truly
Marisela
Viva Morrissey! :guitar:

Eternity said:
Hey,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"The most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently" - Pema Chodron

---
Eternity
*beeeeep*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, you may not check Site feedback forum, but I posted about spammers who sent unsolicited messages in here

Next time you received an unsolicited visitor message / private message, please go to site feedback forum, or delete it from your account.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
My Bad I just found the chatroom haha... I was over it not being around pretty fast! Wow..
That is progress!;) haha
Have a great life people!:D

Alright.. Thank you..

I do not understand what I did wrong?
But I have always accepted messeges here.
Whether for bad or good.
Now On the journal I decided not accept comments. But it was my choice not to want comments. But messeges?
I mean it could be from someone in the past here.. and I was happy talking to even people I did not have a clue I was talking to.
I am a little loony about such things.
If I cannot make sense, or if they are rude.. I just would block them or ignore them.

Hope all is well with you Kewpie.. I think I recall you are a nice slim oriental girl. Am I right?:)
If so.. I am happy to see that you all have kept up with Morrissey Solo..
My Best to you!
Truly
Marisela

Back
Top Bottom