Essen 2014-11-24 on DIME

docinwestchester

A very good recording. Sample here: https://soundcloud.com/docinwestchester/morrissey-suedehead-2014-11-24-essen

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=512134

Torrent Title:
Morrissey Essen Colosseum Theatre 2014-11-24

Artist Name:
Morrissey

Bootleg Title:
Remember Me Forget My Fate

Venue City Country Date:
Colosseum Theatre, Essen, Germany, 2014-11-24

Track List:
01 Intro
02: Suedehead
03: Staircase at the university
04: The Queen is dead (The Smiths)
05: Kiss me a lot
06: I'm throwing my arms around Paris
07: World peace is none of your business
08: Scandinavia
09: Earth is the loneliest planet
10: Istanbul
11: Band Introduction
12: One of our own
13: Trouble loves me
14: How soon is now? (The Smiths)
15: Yes, I'm blind
16: Neil Cassady drops dead
17: Kick the bride down the aisle
18: Meat is murder (The Smiths)
19: Speedway
20: Everyday is like sunday (abandoned)

ffp:
Included

Line-Up:
Morrissey — Lead Vocals
Boz Boorer — Guitar
Jesse Tobias — Guitar
Matt Walker — Drums
Mando Lopez — Bass
Gustavo Manzur — Keyboards, Accordion & Percussion

ARTWORK:
Included
(Photographs taken by Metamarc at the actual gig)

SOURCE:
Audience Recording / Exc.

TAPER:
METAMARC

LINEAGE:
Church Audio CA-11 (Croakie Mount) > CHURCH AUDIO CA UGLY 2 STEREO PREAMP > NAGRA PICO > WAV to FLAC conversion with Traders Little Helper - ffp with Traders Little Helper-Torrent file with Maketorrent; equalized with Har-Bal; tweaked with Adobe Audition 2.0; cleaned and enhanced with iZotope RX3.

If you find this recording enjoyable please support the artist and buy his stuff at http://uk.mporium.org/

No mp3's from this upload, never, nowhere!!! Please don't alter the info file in case of uploads to other torrent sites. Give credit to all the tapers out there when uploading their work onto other trackers. Share the gift of music.

Great show by the mozzer. Unfortunately a few idiots tried and succeeded invading the stage during the first encore which is why the band had to abandon the song and leave the stage in a hurry guided by security.

Last edited:
Oh my God!!!!!!

Great to see the show I attended has been recorded.

I have problems with dime, I cannot create an account. Is there another way of supplying this recording?

Thanks for your appreciated help.

Thank you, Docinwestchester. the sound quality is exceptional. How did you do that?

I did nothing other than download the recording. Thanks go to the taper.

Agree about YouTube. The quality of the microphones on video cameras cannot compare to that of the microphones used by most tapers.

Last edited:
That would be really great if you could post a link which is not via any torrent, docinwestchester! Thanks a million in advance...
Essen was a great show - plus me managed to stand in front row (no, I didn't enter the stage during Everyday...).
Looking forward to Groningen & Limburg :)

That would be really great if you could post a link which is not via any torrent, docinwestchester! Thanks a million in advance...
Essen was a great show - plus me managed to stand in front row (no, I didn't enter the stage during Everyday...).
Looking forward to Groningen & Limburg :)

I managed to get to the second row in the middle aisle. As I'm quite tall. I had a perfect distance and view to the stage

Thanks a lot, this recording is of incredible quality!!!!!

You made my day, docinwestchester!

I know you "just" collected the files and provided them, but again, thanks for your efforts.

I've listened to it about four times now. What an outstanding quality recording!

It must be soundbourd quality. The balance between vocals and instruments is perfect, the volume is balanced. Fantastic.

During the first two or three songs at the show I found the sound in the venue (at least at my position very close to the stage) not too balanced. Quite loud and not clean, rather pappy, if you now what I mean.

But this recording is perfect!!! Thanks again for bringing it to the surface and thanks to the taper!!!

Back
Top Bottom