Epic fail

Everyone sees people they love die. We'll all have to plan a funeral for our parents. We will all see the world change. We all have seen the world change! And it wasn't that traumatic! Why be scared of something when 6.5 billion other people feel exactly the same way?
Getting old is shit. So is losing people you love die. But that's life.
That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

(Unless you have AIDS or something)

This is the cheesiest post I've ever read!
:rofl:

Can I nominate every post you've ever made?

This is the cheesiest post I've ever read!
:rofl:

Who's the troll now, bitch?!
You created this thread just so I would post in it and slag you off.
Believe me, baby, I don't need to make a mockery out of you. You do a fantastic job of that yourself.

May-onnaise have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:
Who's the troll now, bitch?!
You created this thread just so I would post in it and slag you off.
Believe me, baby, I don't need to make a mockery out of you. You do a fantastic job of that yourself.

May-onnaise have mercy on your soul.

PWNED.

Poor Kewpie. Even though you're pushing 50, keep your chin up (yes, both of them) for someday you meet soldier boy who love you long time.

I do believe Kewpie's ethnicity is Japanese. Not that i listen to the video.

I think the topic discussed in the video applies equally to the Japanese as to their Oriental neighbour, the humble Chinaman.

With all this arguing between Kewpie & Karl, will this be 2011 'Kewpie & Jukebox' type stand off?

You make it sound like an epic battle to the death. It is no such thing - I have nothing to do with her unless she is rude to/about me. A quick dose of her own medicine usually sends her back under her rock.

You make it sound like an epic battle to the death. It is no such thing - I have nothing to do with her unless she is rude to/about me. A quick dose of her own medicine usually sends her back under her rock.

It is...don't think she isn't trying to bait you into violating the TOS so she can ban you. This is what she does...I've seen it countless times.

Strategically, if someone does this to you, the best thing is to point it out without breaking out of your normal character (you rage. you lose) and then continue about your business. That's my idea anyway. I've been mad at Kewpie and said she wasn't fit to be hall monitor at Guantanamo Bay, but now I respect it because I've done the same thing. You push someone's button and they act like an ass and get banned. Karl, not that my opinion matters but I've followed this. I don't think you are a troll. I wondered if you were posting as a character, though. Anyway, she called you a troll. That's not really cool. She published a list once with six people that needed to watch out :D and I was one of them. I was so proud.

No actually, I just asked that if I wasn't breaking TOS that I not be harassed and that was respected and everything turned out fine.

But that's me. Still, once you call her a bitch (sexism) and post a Chinese joke (racism) when she's Japanese (ignorance) you lose a lot of your support which I realize you probably don't care about, but that's just my opinion about the situation.

key_art_the_extreme_adventures_of_super_dave.jpg

PS - Don't be silly, Dave...everyone knows I'm the only person who posts in character.

You're one of those characters that they have to bring back so people watch the season finale. Like Omarosa.

I much rather fancy myself the Corabeth Godsey of the forum...

Back on subject, I nominate this thread.

Back
Top Bottom