temper tantrums...an unalienable right.

> To be honest with you thorn, my take on Stern and the others
> like him are (and I) we are the voice of dissent, no matter how
> unreasonable. Greasetea is a product (trust me, if I acted this
> way..I would probably have my ass kicked in, no significant
> other and the yakuza would be out to shank me) of an obnoxious
> over-reaction. Where as you have drama queens, you have an angry
> loud mouth.

i think dissent would require some sort of conscious thought, i feel that its something so basic its retarded: unabashed envy and petty jealousy. at some point in all of our lives we gave up our in alienable right to throw a temper tantrum, it was the best thing we ever had and we gave it up for a dangling carrot called adulthood. at some point the greater good became important, and letting people know just how much you dont want to became disruptive and illmannered. then here comes mr. 'i dont like itand you can bite me' and some part of you remembers how great it felt to not bite your tongue or scream "i dont want to and you cant make me"at the top of your lungs...except now youre pissed because they never forgot. as for me lets just say i had a memory lapse and though i dont always agree with the views i now appreciate anyone who can throw a good tantrum.

> Believe it or not when I first was going to post, because i am
> (believe it or not) a huge Morrissey/Smiths fan but after
> reading a few: greasetea was born.

tell me about it(rolling my eyes)! my thing was i'd come in here read a post, reply to it convinced i had made this wonderful thought provoking point, that people would comment on and start a good discussion. i'd come back a week later and no one said anything;this'll sound kind of pathetic but it kind of hurt a little. i guess that's why the jinxt's post thing sort of irked me.

But that is a stiry for
> another time homie!

oh, do tell(said with appropriately snotty accent).

> So snapneck, report to the station by 6am or I'll hand you a
> bonus in the size of a frying pan you Hi-C fruitface punchy! Now
> gas it!

aiaight den, i'll be the one outside yo' crib at 4:20am using yo' mama for a bullhorn and if you dont hurry the hell up so we can roll, straight up i'll use her for a car jack so i can put my new rims on my caddy.

peace...i'm outty.

(hmmm...what do you think? i dont think it suits me, i'm more of mafioso, but i had to try it once just to see)

and again thanks...

ehn...fuggedaboudit!

tyo.html

Re: temper tantrums...an unalienable right.

You are clearly a sharp person Boy with a thorn. I do agree that voice of dissent is a conscious effort not some manic ramblings that made no sense..which I'm sure you figured out that Greasetea had a method. In anycase, i want to say that your mafioso accent in type is good and very humorous, perhaps you can come back as Death Disco Inferno or Italian Rut..good names no? no.

Well, let me be the first to tell you that my character is undergoing some new changes again and the next greasetea will probably be actually approachable and nice. So thorn, I'm going to borrow a technique which I never found clever butit is appropriate here: share some greasetea with me...

the end of greasetea beginnith.

one lump or two?

i dont think i'm anymore astute than the average
person. i've just been watching people for far too
long and after a while you find common themes. thanks
for complimenting my mafioso schpeel, that means a lot
coming from you. regarding greasetea version 4.0, i
like you just the way you are and i always found you
approachable though not necessarily nice. however if
you must create a more user friendly version, all i
ask is that you be yourself...whoever you may be at
that particular moment and for godsakes do it with