England...so much to answer for.

LukaInExile

American Expatriate
A bunch of whiny wankers, with ugly teeth, whose females are jealous of all the beautiful Polish girls infiltrating their country, who lost the American Revolution and has since been America\'s bitch.

Discuss. :)

A bunch of whiny wankers, with ugly teeth, whose females are jealous of all the beautiful Polish girls infiltrating their country, who lost the American Revolution and has since been America\'s bitch.

Your description needs more curry, caravans, chavs, pubs and non-Polish immigrants.

Morrissey is English.

End thread.

a bunch of whiny wankers, with ugly teeth, whose females are jealous of all the beautiful polish girls infiltrating their country, who lost the american revolution and has since been america\'s bitch.

god save our gracious queen long live our noble queen god save the queen send her victorious happy and glorious, long to reign over us god save the queen.

yeah, he was born there, but he MOVED. :cool::p

Point moot. Aspinall wins.

Original poster - please see 1812. k thnx

Don't try and be come up with a thread which will never match my gutternsnipish american one. You failed to mention anything interesting and babbled on about bad teeth. Game over guvnor

The point is moot because you don't get much more English than Steven Patrick Morrissey, mother f***ers.

Thy choicest gifts in store on her be pleased to pour, long may she reign, may she defend our laws, and ever give us cause to sing with heart and voice-
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

Well you do,really. He's a bit too Oirish.

Irish ancestry, yes, but his articulation, style and general demeanour are all, without doubt, very English.

And f*** off if you think I'm remotely Irish.

Your description needs more curry, caravans, chavs, pubs and non-Polish immigrants.

I mention the Polish girls because i recently read an article (I think it was in the New York Times) that talked about Polish girls being picked on and bullied by British girls because the Polish girls are getting a lot of attention from British boys/men. I bet Scarlet is one of them bullies.

how is the point moot?

cant help where you\'re born, but you can help where you live.

Nugz makes a good point. I conceded too early. Giving up early has nothing to do with me being American, but instead it has to do with me being a liberal (snap).

Game still on. No win for you.

Back
Top Bottom