England, my country, the home of the free

I missed The Sunday's first gig in London at Falcon in August 1988, but managed to see their live in Febrary '89 in rainy Manchester supporting Throwing Muses.
Some of you were there I suppose...

Skinny, this is a great find. A gem of a song, a gem of a band. They were a great comfort to me in the early 90s. "Here's Where the Story Ends" just grabbed me and wouldn't let go...

Great, great band, shame they didn't put out more stuff.

Can't help but think she looks like Pat Benetar in that video, though...

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Harriett is prettier than Pat Benetar.
You need to go to opticians. :p

You're probably right, and I've always thought she was pretty (saw them live and everything), but in that video . . .

Maybe it's just the 80's hair. :)

Only my opinion, but if you don't like this, you need a check-up from the neck-up.

Here.

Peter
it is Harriet
sundays.jpg

therefore it is awesome :)
&
Harriett is prettier than Pat Benetar.
harriet.jpg

me agree :o

I have liked The Sundays since their original release.
I also like similar band...The Innocense Mission.

SUNDAYS are a group i started listening to back in highschool and havent stopped ever since. I have a strange connection with their songs, no matter how many times you hear them you can never get bored of them or feel like they are old...
to my knowledge after harriet became a mother (of 3??) she disapeared from music industry. i havent heard anything about them ever since. the other day i was looking for the wonderful site of sundays which was created by a fan (and was on till few months ago) and i was very sad to find it was terminated.... i miss them

I love this song. I don't know where or how I first heard them, but it would have been in college in the early 90s. Much better than The Primitives, whom I also adored, but who were lightweights compared to Gavurin & Wheeler.

BTW, any idea why the vid says "U.K. version"? What's the difference?

Back
Top Bottom