England for the English?

A personal experience- I was sat on a train in Berkshire- luckily for me I was leaving, and there was a pakistani chappy sat near me.

And right then, this skinhead chap, this Berkshire Hunt, sharted shouting filth, abuse and racist bile at the poor pakistani lad- it was sickening to watch. he was stood on the platform, his face of hate pressed up against the window, screaming at the lad to 'go home' and so on, until mercifully the train left the station, with the Berkshire running after the carriage, still mouthing foul abuse.

There was a stunned silence in the carriage. and then this big old Irish fellow stood up, and in mellifluous tones he addressed the young lad- 'allow me to apologise to you on behalf of that young man, who has no idea of what England is actually about'

It was beautiful- I practically wanted to applaud the man. And I think that moment is the time I have been most proud to be British.

Another experience I heard about- a skinhead is abusing a pakistani lad on the tube in London, shouting 'go home!'

and the Pakistani lad just looks at him and says, "I am going home- why do you think I'm on the tube?!"

What are you doing on this site? You are here for no other reason than to stir up argument. Now go away. And if you don't, I'll make you.

Peter

What are you doing on this site? You are here for no other reason than to stir up argument. Now go away. And if you don't, I'll make you.

Peter

my hero! :)
Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

LOLZ! :D

Peter

The two comments NFD made above seem fine to me.
Argument is a good thing in my book

The two comments NFD made above seem fine to me.
Argument is a good thing in my book

I've just popped in to say HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! :D

(And now I leave cause I don't want to argue.... :p)

Hello there! :) Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! LOLZ;)

(*whispers* Okay. I have a new secret mission: I'm going to infect every thread with my lovely presence.... :D And I'm going to talk about cute things...:eek:)

(*whispers* Okay. I have a new secret mission: I'm going to infect every thread with my lovely presence.... :D And I'm going to talk about cute things...:eek:)

hahaha!
Spreading happiness throughout a morrissey message board? :confused:This is madness I tell ya! But it might just work. :)

A personal experience- I was sat on a train in Berkshire- luckily for me I was leaving, and there was a pakistani chappy sat near me.

And right then, this skinhead chap, this Berkshire Hunt, sharted shouting filth, abuse and racist bile at the poor pakistani lad- it was sickening to watch. he was stood on the platform, his face of hate pressed up against the window, screaming at the lad to 'go home' and so on, until mercifully the train left the station, with the Berkshire running after the carriage, still mouthing foul abuse.

There was a stunned silence in the carriage. and then this big old Irish fellow stood up, and in mellifluous tones he addressed the young lad- 'allow me to apologise to you on behalf of that young man, who has no idea of what England is actually about'

It was beautiful- I practically wanted to applaud the man. And I think that moment is the time I have been most proud to be British.

shut-up-ya-face

Back
Top Bottom