Eminem

• Thread starter Me and my Monkey
  • Start date
M

Me and my Monkey

Love him or Hate him?

I have to admit he writes some fantastic lyrics.

What do you think Moz thinks of him?

> Love him or Hate him?

Saw him at Docklands Arena in (Londons EAST END) last year.. He's a clever showman alright.. manipualting the kids, being gently outrageous and provocative to string, piped piper like, middle class white kids in this country (and I say that without racial slur) who want to be seen as rebellious and have lots of songs with f*ck in to shock their parents over Sunday dinner. It really was an Eminem 'show' finely choreographed.

> I have to admit he writes some fantastic lyrics.

Write interesting 'Rants'.. Hardly singing is he. I do like the Mathers LP though. For 'KIm', coz it reflected my rage at someone at that time. But that's what eminem does well, tap into peoples 'rage'.

> What do you think Moz thinks of him?

Probably indifferent. Eminem has his audience.. Morrissey has his, but keeps his hidden! An Eminem message board debating the same question would surely reveal what the general level of mentality amongst eminem fans would be.. I'm sure they'd have not heard of Morrissey and if they had, would want him dead in a driveby or something. Or do i paint a poor stereotype there?

Ruffian

From City Life's interview (June 2003):

Eminem is the new Morrissey. Discuss.
"Pigfarmer's Weekly is the new City Life. Discuss."

Link:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=03/07/02/179208&mode=thread

> Love him or Hate him?

What do you think?

> I have to admit he writes some fantastic lyrics.

> What do you think Moz thinks of him?

Avoid him at all costs!!

Hate him

he writes awful lyrics.

Moz probably detests him too.

M & M

Eminem is mad crazy. I love his shit. I love his production (the new tupac cut is sick!!). I love his lyrics. But I hate his image. Before 50 came into the picture Eminem never dissed Black rappers. He was feudin' with white howdy doody lookin' motherf***ers like Fred Durst, Moby, and Chris Kirkpatrick. Now that he got one of the realest niggaz to come out the street since Mix Master Mike Shinoda, he thinks he can clapback and bark at Black performers like Ja Rule and Benzino. Em's a bitch straight up, but I dig his music.

Ja looks like a black Speedy Gonzales!

It's that West v East all over again & Farrakhan is a asshole!

Re: Ja looks like a black Speedy Gonzales!

> It's that West v East all over again & Farrakhan is a asshole!

Classic!

Back
Top Bottom