Elvis tonight

Bona Drag

whore in retirement
Hi guys.

Wow!! lots of time since I don't get into the forums... maybe a whole year?... Anyway, I'm so excited 'cause tonight I have tickets to see Elvis Costello in London and I was just wondering if someone else here is going...

I just love this man.

Hi guys.

Wow!! lots of time since I don't get into the forums... maybe a whole year?... Anyway, I'm so excited 'cause tonight I have tickets to see Elvis Costello in London and I was just wondering if someone else here is going...

I just love this man.
Errrr..
i got tickets and will see him in.. 10 days? (norway)
Yey, that'll be great, if he only could.. forget the ballads..:(:p:)

+
I DEMAND a review of tonight's gig

Last edited:
Hi.

The gig was really good. I had a pretty good time.

Half of it was based in "The River in Reverse" (that I believe is a very good album) and the rest was all his classic hits, "Pump it up", "Whatching the detectives", "I don't want to go to Chelsea", "Alison"... everything!!, some songs from "Delivery man" as well. He also played some of my favorites, "Clubland" for instance.

The band was amazing and Elvis looked like he was in a very good mood.

I'm sure you wont be dissapointed.

Keep on Mozzing!! ;)

Hi.

The gig was really good. I had a pretty good time.

Half of it was based in "The River in Reverse" (that I believe is a very good album) and the rest was all his classic hits, "Pump it up", "Whatching the detectives", "I don't want to go to Chelsea", "Alison"... everything!!, some songs from "Delivery man" as well. He also played some of my favorites, "Clubland" for instance.

The band was amazing and Elvis looked like he was in a very good mood.

I'm sure you wont be dissapointed.

Keep on Mozzing!! ;)
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW! Sounds awesome!:) Now i am looking forward to this!

:D

Thanks for the review;)

Back
Top Bottom