Elizabeth Turner wears Smiths shirt

Originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread.

From the Elizabeth Turner Instagram story ("Work", Sep. 19, 2019) screen capture from reddit:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
In future, please free to consult a dictionary before making yourself look like an idiot.
It is so cute Skinny when you post anonymously here cause in theory at least there might be a chav in Rochdale that agrees with you and backs you up. But looking at the number of posts from you that disappear from getting down voted perhaps reality is a more clear marker of your own situation on this board.

I would urge you to let things sink in and realise things changed drastically here for you and that your lefties extremism is in fact not welcomed by the masses.

if she is going to the hollywood bowl show then i will buy a ticket.
She can't cause the ugly lefties women spinsters will tear her apart cause despite claiming to hate Moz they will still go to his gigs.

This board needs more beauty cause we've had it with women that refuse to shave anywhere and wonder why there is an empty space between their legs.

Fantasist is a compulsive liar which in turn is mythomania and pathological lying. You need to study this more closely together with Skinny.

Using the term fantasist belittles one of psychologies more problematic mental diseases or conditions.

:straightface:

you need to tell Skinny and his pseudonyms that
all that stuff about being the savior or brown peeps, that fungus is not fungus and his claim of world
class blue textile colour expertise is as fantasistical and mythomanianical o_O
as it gets.:crazy:

It's too obvious that it is true and you know it. These very milk white women suddenly start a new campaign where they wear Morrissey on their tits which of course has to do with him defending values these women believe in or otherwise they would boycott him like lefties women do.

We are seeing right wing women standing up for old traditional values in the shape of Morrissey and it is great.

How do you know they are right wing?

It's too obvious that it is true and you know it. These very milk white women suddenly start a new campaign where they wear Morrissey on their tits which of course has to do with him defending values these women believe in or otherwise they would boycott him like lefties women do.

We are seeing right wing women standing up for old traditional values in the shape of Morrissey and it is great.

How do you know Elizabeth Turner is right wing? The other woman who wore Morrissey’s shirt, Ireland Baldwin - her parents (Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger) are listed as Democratic, so Ireland Baldwin may very well be a liberal. How do you know this Elizabeth isn’t one either? Is her political preference listed somewhere?

These white women are very brave and have started a political trend where they tell the world they back the views of Morrissey by stretching his face and body over their tits in protest of the many rapes and murders of white women in recent years.

This is in fact a political trend inspired by Infowars where white female celebrities have spoken out against the lefties anti whire agenda that leads to white women being raped and murdered.

They will lose their careers and get less job offers so they are truly brave and white power women. The envy of those with white beauty is huge.
Have you ever thought ,it might just be about music and not political....

We know what she is selling, so why is she wearing the shirt?

and speaking of the shirt, where do these knock offs come from? That surely isn't an original. Is there a money to be made in counterfit Smiths shirts?

I'd like to see your Meat Is Murder 7". As far as I recall it was never released as a 7". Keep hold of that pal. Must be worth a fortune. I've got the 12" version and it's murder finding the right underwear. Pilgrimupnorth

How do you know Elizabeth Turner is right wing? The other woman who wore Morrissey’s shirt, Ireland Baldwin - her parents (Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger) are listed as Democratic, so Ireland Baldwin may very well be a liberal. How do you know this Elizabeth isn’t one either? Is her political preference listed somewhere?

:rolleyes:

whoaa Skinny, chill.:lbf:

She’s really showing off Her, I mean The, Smiths to best advantage. I have no idea who she is either. I see the US once had a competitive canoeist by that name but she doesn’t look like much of a rower.

Does it matter? She is human like everybody else.

On the other hand, unless it's published in a verified Instagram account, I wouldn't believe in something that is published only in Reddit. It could be a manipulated image.

Because kids of lefties tend to rebel against it and especially these days when young women realise that without some old conservative values they won't be able to carry a gun meaning they cannot protect themselves.

It's too obvious they wear them to make a political standpoint and I like it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom