Elizabeth Turner wears Smiths shirt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NealCassidy, Sep 20, 2019.

By NealCassidy on Sep 20, 2019 at 2:59 AM
  1. NealCassidy

NealCassidy Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NealCassidy, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It is so cute Skinny when you post anonymously here cause in theory at least there might be a chav in Rochdale that agrees with you and backs you up. But looking at the number of posts from you that disappear from getting down voted perhaps reality is a more clear marker of your own situation on this board.

I would urge you to let things sink in and realise things changed drastically here for you and that your lefties extremism is in fact not welcomed by the masses.
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      She can't cause the ugly lefties women spinsters will tear her apart cause despite claiming to hate Moz they will still go to his gigs.
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      This board needs more beauty cause we've had it with women that refuse to shave anywhere and wonder why there is an empty space between their legs.
    4. TonyMaroneythePony
      TonyMaroneythePony
      nice jeans.......
      • Funny Funny x 1
    5. gashonthenail
      gashonthenail
      once again the only response is - WHO?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    6. vegan cro spirit 444
      vegan cro spirit 444
      :straightface:

you need to tell Skinny and his pseudonyms that
      all that stuff about being the savior or brown peeps, that fungus is not fungus and his claim of world
      class blue textile colour expertise is as fantasistical and mythomanianical o_O
      as it gets.:crazy:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. Cats the Musical
      Cats the Musical
      How do you know they are right wing?
    8. Ketamine Sun
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    9. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      She obviously has nothing else to declare.
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    10. Cats the Musical
      Cats the Musical
      How do you know Elizabeth Turner is right wing? The other woman who wore Morrissey’s shirt, Ireland Baldwin - her parents (Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger) are listed as Democratic, so Ireland Baldwin may very well be a liberal. How do you know this Elizabeth isn’t one either? Is her political preference listed somewhere?
    11. countthree
      countthree
      Does it matter? She is human like everybody else.
    12. ForgivemeJESUS
      ForgivemeJESUS
      Have you ever thought ,it might just be about music and not political....
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Who? Please stop posting nobodies wearing t-shirts.
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I'd like to see your Meat Is Murder 7". As far as I recall it was never released as a 7". Keep hold of that pal. Must be worth a fortune. I've got the 12" version and it's murder finding the right underwear. Pilgrimupnorth
    15. vegan cro spirit 333
      vegan cro spirit 333

:rolleyes:

whoaa Skinny, chill.:lbf:
    16. Sister I'm a Poet
      Sister I'm a Poet
      Some girls are bigger than others...
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    17. Try Anything Twice
      Try Anything Twice
      She’s really showing off Her, I mean The, Smiths to best advantage. I have no idea who she is either. I see the US once had a competitive canoeist by that name but she doesn’t look like much of a rower.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    18. countthree
      countthree
      On the other hand, unless it's published in a verified Instagram account, I wouldn't believe in something that is published only in Reddit. It could be a manipulated image.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      People who are not lefties are called right wing and the only thing we know is that these milk white women support Morrissey and we know where he stands politically.
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Because kids of lefties tend to rebel against it and especially these days when young women realise that without some old conservative values they won't be able to carry a gun meaning they cannot protect themselves.

It's too obvious they wear them to make a political standpoint and I like it.