Morrissey Central ELIZABETH DWYER DIES (August 14, 2020)

August 14, 2020

Morrissey's very beloved mother - and best friend, Elizabeth Dwyer, has passed away.

A service will be held in Dublin where Elizabeth was born.

All are welcome.

full

"All my life's buried here … heap earth upon it."

-Oscar Wilde.

Update:

"Anyone wishing to send flowers for Elizabeth Dwyer can have them delivered to the gates of Beechmount, Bowdon Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA142AJ, England."
Also:

Media coverage:
Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Holding M and family close in thoughts.
When the generation that stands between us and eternity passes, it's a slap.

Flower information now a Central post:

Morrissey Central: "Flowers" - August 14, 2020.

Anyone wishing to send flowers for Elizabeth Dwyer can have them delivered to the gates of Beechmount, Bowdon Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA142AJ, England.

As much as it would be great for Sam to have 100s of people there I think that may be him personally stating that for himself. I'm not convinced Morrissey would want any fans around watching his every move at this time. Grief is private.
At the funeral of such a close relative you are bound to be an emotional mess, and it's quite possible you are going to break down in tears outside the venue. Whether you want a bunch of random fans standing there watching you at such a difficult time is something to carefully consider. The virus will at least stop most of the travelling fans who might otherwise have descended on mass, which I suspect may end up being a blessing.

Well yeah that'll happen if you go on long enough. Eventually ya die. Stay strong Moz. Topping yerself cause yer ol ma popped off is NOT poetic, 'specially not at your age
You are one honking individual 👎

Sam has a high level of trust in social media not to be full of awful people. It might be a little optimistic but it does indicate there's a lot of love & support in the family circle.

I can't help thinking that may well be a really bad move to give a home address on the internet for people to send flowers.

Most people these days say no flowers except from family and give a charitable donation alternative.

Having several fields of flowers delivered to that private address seems unwise unless the desired affect is to have a field of flowers for photos.

As the saying always goes "Don't make hasty decisions when grieving".

Condolences Moz

Elizabeth sounded like a beautiful person. May she rest peacefully.
I lost my mother this in February this year. It's never easy no matter your age, her age, or the circumstances.....respect her in death as you did in life. 💚

I can't help thinking that may well be a really bad move to give a home address on the internet for people to send flowers.

Most people these days say no flowers except from family and give a charitable donation alternative.

Having several fields of flowers delivered to that private address seems unwise unless the desired affect is to have a field of flowers for photos.

As the saying always goes "Don't make hasty decisions when grieving".

I would never reccomend it.

But she's obviously a huge loss & some families find tangible things like flowers and cards comforting while they adjust to the person not being there.

The comment 'all are welcome' could be problematic. In Ireland, since June 29th, "up to 50 people can attend an indoor funeral service and up to 200 can attend an outdoor service. Fewer people may be allowed to attend if the ceremony is in a small, enclosed space. Individual churches or funeral venues may have their own restrictions."
I'd like to go but probably wouldn't be allowed in.
https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/death/death_and_bereavement_during_covid19.html
I’m thinking he meant it figuratively...

Condolences Moz

Elizabeth sounded like a beautiful person. May she rest peacefully.
I lost my mother this in February this year. It's never easy no matter your age, her age, or the circumstances.....respect her in death as you did in life. 💚

í am sorry for your loss.

Well yeah that'll happen if you go on long enough. Eventually ya die. Stay strong Moz. Topping yerself cause yer ol ma popped off is NOT poetic, 'specially not at your age
Strange, I always presumed that UnclePeter was the most egocentric, obnoxious, ill-informed and loathsome poster on solo; it turns out that he really is nothing compared to you.

Last night I was reading List of the Lost. At the part with poor Harri’s mother, I had a terrible feeling about Morrissey’s mother, given the previous update from M central. So sad to see this morning she has passed.

Morrissey, my thoughts and deepest condolences are with you and your family.

God bless Elizabeth Dwyer for all she has given to the world. A mother’s love changed the lives of many.

Sad news today :(... I wish Morrissey and his family very, very much strength.

I reckon the address Beechmount, Bowdon Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA142AJ, England, is an Airbnb that is uninhabited now and the California Son never lived there. You people are so lost. Think for once. If flowers are not being sent to Moz Angeles or Dublin, they will not be delivered to the California Mom or lil Sammy, or anyone associated with the California Son. Lil' Sammy just posted that address so you selfish sociopaths can feel like the California Son is actually seeing your flowers inn nnn nnnn nnnnnn n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom