Morrissey Central ELIZABETH DWYER DIES (August 14, 2020)

August 14, 2020

Morrissey's very beloved mother - and best friend, Elizabeth Dwyer, has passed away.

A service will be held in Dublin where Elizabeth was born.

All are welcome.

full

"All my life's buried here … heap earth upon it."

-Oscar Wilde.

Update:

"Anyone wishing to send flowers for Elizabeth Dwyer can have them delivered to the gates of Beechmount, Bowdon Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA142AJ, England."
Also:

Media coverage:
Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:

August 14, 2020

Morrissey's very beloved mother - and best friend, Elizabeth Dwyer, has passed away.

A service will be held in Dublin where Elizabeth was born.

All are welcome.

full

"All my life's buried here … heap earth upon it."

-Oscar Wilde.

Update:

"Anyone wishing to send flowers for Elizabeth Dwyer can have them delivered to the gates of Beechmount, Bowdon Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA142AJ, England."

Media coverage:
Related items:
Sad day. RIP.

Offering sincere condolences on the death of your beloved mother. There’s no mother like an Irish Mammy.

RIP. She would have been proud of her son. The best lyricist and charismatic singer ever

This is very sad news. Morrissey must be completely heartbroken. I'm so sorry for Morrissey's loss. I can't imagine the grief and pain he is going through right now she was his life. Morrissey's mother was so important to him, they were very close, she was his best friend as well as his mother such a strong bond. My thoughts and prayers are with Morrissey and his family at this very sad time.

Frank Sinatra's song "Elizabeth":

Jim Reeves "This World Is Not My Home":

Last edited:
I’ve no words that will be of any use so here’s some songs about moms. Listen and think of your own maybe

glen campbell and Steve - the hand that rocks the cradle

john Lennon - Julia

Boys 2 men - a song for mama

Tupac - dear mama

State of some of these messages. As if Morrissey will ever read them1

About the family inviting everyone to the funeral... obviously a hoarde of rubber necking fans aren't going to turn up and take up all the aisles in the church pandemic or not, and the family knows this. A UK comedian died during the height of the lockdown and from memory fans and locals lined the street outside the church (physically distant from each other of course). That's probably what it will be like at Elizabeth's funeral. To me this is all just a very sweet gesture by the family despite their private grief over someone they're publicly really proud of.

Quelle douleur que celle là ... Jamais elle ne passe, toujours elle est à vos côtés, pour ne jamais oublier. Avec tout mon respect et amour.

He will and does read these posts from time to time...
I doubt it. Moz would be horrified by a few people like Aztec and Rifke who have really shown their true colours in the last day. They have no respect for anyone and are too selfish, stupid, and socially stunted to realise that nobody wants to read their disgusting posts.

I doubt it. Moz would be horrified by a few people like Aztec and Rifke who have really shown their true colours in the last day. They have no respect for anyone and are too selfish, stupid, and socially stunted to realise that nobody wants to read their disgusting posts.
I read rifke's posts avidly, but I also am in the habit of reading about true crime. I especially have to resist nausea when reading what rifke has to say. True crime seems tame compared to her written word.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom