Morrissey Central ELIZABETH DWYER DIES (August 14, 2020)

August 14, 2020

Morrissey's very beloved mother - and best friend, Elizabeth Dwyer, has passed away.

A service will be held in Dublin where Elizabeth was born.

All are welcome.

full

"All my life's buried here … heap earth upon it."

-Oscar Wilde.

Update:

"Anyone wishing to send flowers for Elizabeth Dwyer can have them delivered to the gates of Beechmount, Bowdon Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA142AJ, England."
Also:

Media coverage:
Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no. Oh Morrissey, my God. The worst news.
I hope he has good people around him. Now is the time to mend bridges and for pettiness to fall away. Chrissie, Johnny, Linder, 'The Lads', whoever - pick up the phone, go to the house, don't leave him alone in this.

Last edited:
I am so sorry. Your pain is our pain.
love to you always

.... and the gods sleep on.

:(

Courage and love M ❤

"All my life's buried here … heap earth upon it."

-Oscar Wilde.

<>

Very very sad to hear. RIP Elizabeth.

The poor sod.

"What will survive of us is love."

My prays for Moz and his family. I hope he is surrounded by people who love him and can guide him in this terrible moment that we all live in

When someone you love dies, you hope they are with the best in heaven

Well yeah that'll happen if you go on long enough. Eventually ya die. Stay strong Moz. Topping yerself cause yer ol ma popped off is NOT poetic, 'specially not at your age

I think Morrissey spent lockdown with his mum in northern England? In a way he was fortunate he got that time with his mum because had there been no virus/lockdown he would have spent the first half of 2020 touring the world.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom