Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

I sincerely hope Morrissey's mother can recover from whatever illness she currently has.

Stay strong Morrissey. You have been there for us, now we are here for you.

Let’s hope it’s natural causes and not the “plandemic” :thumb:

🇬🇧:knife:

I sincerely hope Morrissey's mother can recover from whatever illness she currently has.

Stay strong Morrissey. You have been there for us, now we are here for you.

Let’s hope it’s not Covid eh!
Could be very embarrassing for our Steve if it is.

🇬🇧 :knife:

Looking to buy a ”Bett’s Dead“ t-shirt from M-Porium.org ??????
Does anyone know how long these things take to turn around in China ?.

Size medium :thumb:

Man up Steven.
Happened to me 18 months ago

while we're at it, could all the peoples of the world join together in praying for these three brave young men missing in the beirut explosion? they and their families need it far more.

while we're at it, could all the peoples of the world join together in praying for these three brave young men missing in the beirut explosion? they and their families need it far more.

Yes, of course. And I’m praying for you too.

Yes, of course. And I’m praying for you too.
you must have long prayers.

ill tell you who i pray for: when i hear someone on death row is about to be executed i pray for them, earnestly and meaningfully, that they might be granted a stay or a commutation, because in those such cases mercy could so easily be granted (but generally isnt). i do not pray for pop stars mothers, as a rule, because i havent got that much time.

Oh oh oh.
I would be sooo ashamed if would go public with the dying of my mother.
How embarassing!! And I didn't know Moz was such a believer? In Jesus, in god?
Interesting. Wasn't it Moz who said the Breivik murders were nothing compared to
the daily slaughter of animals? And now everyone should pray for this one person? Why?
What about the million other people on earth who are just lying in death?
Again, he's a f***ing hypocrite.

you must have long prayers.

ill tell you who i pray for: when i hear someone on death row is about to be executed i pray for them, earnestly and meaningfully, that they might be granted a stay or a commutation, because in those such cases mercy could so easily be granted (but generally isnt). i do not pray for pop stars mothers, as a rule, because i havent got that much time.
I don’t generally pray at all, but I did today to meet the request of someone who answered in my moments of asking—some decades ago.

fine. i hope she lives ten years longer and goes senile and has to have people cleaning up her shit. is that better? i mean, she'd still ALIVE so i guess thats what counts.

If Morrissey was running this site, you'd be banned.

I will keep her and Morrissey and the rest of his family in my prayers. I was so sorry to read this news when I came her today. I know how much Morrissey`s mom means to him. I believe I once read that Morrissey said that she always believed in him and supported him when other people didn`t. I `ll pray for her swift recovery and for Morrissey and his family to have some peace and comfort in their time of need.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom