Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

I reckon notice how California's Son left out "the uk" or Brittin or whatever it's called on the list of countries that are his friends and called his country it's proper name ffthe United States and not "America" when a serious respectful message was posted. You people are so lost chipper curry sawed off inn nnn nnnnn nn n nn n n it.
Take a day off, would you !

Last edited:
Absolutely right Amy.

It may seem ridiculous or pathetic to some {for such people around here, í would say fine, you think differently, so there is nothing to see here, and nothing to say ~ move along, please, and may your god go with you}.

But if you are emotionally invested in Steven Patrick {Francis} Morrissey, as an artist, then you are emotionally invested in this woman.

If you know anything about SPFM as a human being then you know what this time means for him.

If you have experienced a beloved Mother's failing health, let alone loss, then you will know what torment it is, and what may yet await.

And, if one has any empathy, let alone sympathy, one can only wish recovery or the balm of grace in love.

Right now, í feel tormented to think of what may come. Partly as the situation may, god willing, be averted, but also, í share in your fear of what transpires if it is not. One cannot help but think of Mackenzie, McQueen, Michael in similar straits, and pray for the strength of all concerned.

❤️❤️❤️

Absolutely right Amy.

It may seem ridiculous or pathetic to some {for such people around here, í would say fine, you think differently, so there is nothing to see here, and nothing to say ~ move along, please, and may your god go with you}.

But if you are emotionally invested in Steven Patrick {Francis} Morrissey, as an artist, then you are emotionally invested in this woman.

If you know anything about SPFM as a human being then you know what this time means for him.

If you have experienced a beloved Mother's failing health, let alone loss, then you will know what torment it is, and what may yet await.

And, if one has any empathy, let alone sympathy, one can only wish recovery or the balm of grace in love.

Right now, í feel tormented to think of what may come. Partly as the situation may, god willing, be averted, but also, í share in your fear of what transpires if it is not. One cannot help but think of Mackenzie, McQueen, Michael in similar straits, and pray for the strength of all concerned.

see: this is the problem.
I wish Ms Dwyer a speedy recovery, and hope the family are able to be there, and also comfort one another.
But you, Frady; you’re talking like you know Morrissey personally, and his family.:crazy:

I reckon notice how California's Son left out "the uk" or Brittin or whatever it's called on the list of countries that are his friends and called his country it's proper name the United States and not "America" when a serious respectful message was posted. You people are so lost chipper curry sawed off inn nnn nnnnn nn n nn n n it.
Have some decency.

see: this is the problem.
I wish Ms Dwyer a speedy recovery, and hope the family are able to be there, and also comfort one another.
But you, Frady; you’re talking like you know Morrissey personally, and his family.:crazy:

As problems go, í would suggest that it's pretty inconsequential.

Terrible news. Morrissey once said, "It was entirely because of (my mother) that I survived to be in The Smiths" - and since that day, this is the moment so many of us have dreaded for him. I fear for his Mum and I fear hugely for him because he does not seem to have the support network that others lean on in a time like this (spouse, kids, etc). I fear for what he will do if his Mum passes away. Prayers.
I thought the same but didn't want to say it. I was thinking of Billy Mackenzie, which is a story too sad for words. I hate to hear of Moz in pain. I just hope things work out ok.

I just hope she isn't suffering from anything Covid related, considering Morrissey's recent posts on the matter. That would be more than slightly embarrassing.

Sad, and yet the natural course of events. It comes to us all.

I note that when facing his abyss, he is Steven once again. The name his mother gave him.
Your post is very insightful and saddens me so much. Probably the most poignant post ever seen on this website.

Last edited:
As problems go, í would suggest that it's pretty inconsequential.

you’re a pest. And one; whom is within touching distance of grabbing your state pension, should most certainly know better.
inconsequential.

i am seeing it from his perspective. i am putting myself in his shoes and thinking "by the time im that age i would hope to have developed the character and wisdom to be able to deal with my old mums death with quiet equanimity knowing that her long life was a luxury many are denied and not by posting desperate messages to the multitudes in the hopes of swaying god to spare her (while millions of others dies in much more unfair circumstances everyday)". that is me putting myself in his shoes. that is me not understanding where the f*** he gets off. im not saying he doesnt deserve sympathy. and actually, i am a very spiritual person. i have a connection to god that has nothing to do with how many fans i have.

My parents are in their late 80s, and still in good health for their age. And I am happy to agree with you that it is a blessing to have them around for such a long time. But I would also feel deep sadness when witnessing their last breaths, and I expect it will take some time to get over it.

I hope that Morrissey's mother can also look back on a long and fulfilling life: all her efforts to raise her beloved but difficult son were than rewarded by him eventually becoming a mega pop icon.

What I and some other people tried to point out to you that this is not the way Morrissey will see it, especially not at this very moment. I found his message strange at first too, now I realize it is one of his emotional outbursts and that, as a person with poetic sensibilities who has been suffering from depression on and off, his mother's departure (and we hope it doesn't come to this yet) will drag him down for a long time. Sure, it would be better for him if he could see it differently, as you point out, but he might not be able to. This is why we deeply feel for him, and even fear for him.

My parents are in their late 80s, and still in good health for their age. And I am happy to agree with you that it is a blessing to have them around for such a long time. But I would also feel deep sadness when witnessing their last breaths, and I expect it will take some time to get over it.

I hope that Morrissey's mother can also look back on a long and fulfilling life: all her efforts to raise her beloved but difficult son were than rewarded by him eventually becoming a mega pop icon.

What I and some other people tried to point out to you that this is not the way Morrissey will see it, especially not at this very moment. I found his message strange at first too, now I realize it is one of his emotional outbursts and that, as a person with poetic sensibilities who has been suffering from depression on and off, his mother's departure (and we hope it doesn't come to this yet) will drag him down for a long time. Sure, it would be better for him if he could see it differently, as you point out, but he might not be able to. This is why we deeply feel for him, and even fear for him.
okay

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom