Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

The gall of this Atheist "Ayatollah Annie" Anon. She has no problem self-canonizing her contradictory words and 'peace-loving' ways to sainthood in this thread through her idea of exemplary taqiyaah. :crazy: The halo fizzled with the first post. :o

grumpy-middle-aged-woman-with-dark-cloud-over-head-E5E2N2.jpg
There’s something quite Elvis in that upper lip. It might well be Nerak.

🤒

Non baptized peeps were used as a marketing tool by the 'missions' IN THE 15th century??:confused: in the fing 15th century, nerak?:crazy:

if the concept of damnation fails whats the point of worrying about the vatican 2? or the council of nicea for that matter?:blushing:

of course you go to hell if you dont get baptized FFS
just like you do if you dont pray several times a day in your
religion, Islam:expressionless:

and WTF?? now you are issuing fatwas, this after denying you were an Islamic atheist?:lbf:

well spotted. The vatican 2 change of direction re non baptised people going to hell did cause concern within the church but telling an untruth to maintain membership is not really a position of strength in a church built around honesty.

Your point is taken up by Pope Benedict in the next section of the interview I already posted from:

"From this came a deep double crisis. On the one hand this seems to remove any motivation for a future missionary commitment. Why should one try to convince the people to accept the Christian faith when they can be saved even without it? But also for Christians an issue emerged: the obligatory nature of the faith and its way of life began to seem uncertain and problematic. If there are those who can save themselves in other ways, it is not clear, in the final analysis, why the Christian himself is bound by the requirements of the Christian faith and its morals. If faith and salvation are no longer interdependent, faith itself becomes unmotivated. Lately several attempts have been formulated in order to reconcile the universal necessity of the Christian faith with the opportunity to save oneself without it."

This started a lot of discussion as expected but unanimously vatican 2 decided it was the only way to go. It could not be justified that children not born into christian families or countries and never baptised by their parents would go to hell.

You should catch up with modern theology and what the catholic church teaches. These questions and ideas raised by some doubters of catholicism of not needing to be a member of the church to get to heaven is one of the reasons numbers of practising catholics have significantly diminished amongst other reasons of late.

At the end of the day people still want to part of the Catholic church and they follow they teachings of vatican 2. As I have said before not many catholics will dispute vatican 2 or disrespect a pontiff.

laughing at your own unfunny jokes is quite sad you know.

Everyone realises you are the troll and have a 2nd anon user laughing at your own jokes and commenting on posts pretending it is someone else but the only 2 people using emojis like you are backed up yesterday by a moderator when looking at ip addresses.

Good bye
Okay, in the know "anon" Skinny. :grin:

I did pick up on it but didn't want to add another detail to the already worryingly long list of concerns by pointing out another suicide reference.
From heroes of his, who willingly left after losing a loved one, to songs like Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed to List Of The Lost... the picture is too terrifying for me to even think about.

Agree, alot.

í happened to finish re-reading "Autobiography" a fortnight or so ago, and í had forgotten the power of those passages where he described the decline and aftermath of various beloved relatives. It was heartbreaking and beguiling, some of the most vital material in the memoir. In some ways, í wished that í hadn't re-acquainted myself with those words now.

After my Mum died, í played "Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed" daily. Pretty stupid really, but it didn't feel like a choice of any kind, at the time. Also "You Were Good in Your Time" {which í now think might have been about his Aunt Rita} was a constant companion. The old Refusal choir songs.

For those thread-dwellers here who think this is all so much insanity or inanity, well there is alot of that going around in here just now. Maybe we all just have to respect each other's insanities?

What do you expect?
If you look back at how #Cancergate was handled you’ll see that this is going in the same direction. Very vague announcement, the media picked up and ran with it, the fans left out in the cold worried if it was life or death. And that was it.
Some on here are showing genuine concern to the point they’re popping into church to say a couple.

The P.R. Is terrible.

BtBB
No need for that degree of cynicism given the circs.

í'm sorry for your loss.
It's uncanny how such things can hit you when you think you are free and clear. Music especially seems to hit some subconscious trigger more swiftly and powerfully than anything else.
At the last concert í attended, Palladium March 2018, the music and performance alone was worthy of legend, best í'd seen in years, but when í saw Sam et al setting up the Royal Box for M.'s Mum and sister, í knew it was going to be a show of another order.
Seeing his Mother & Sister sitting there proudly, just a few metres from where í was watching Moz, made me think about a Mother's pride, and sibling bonds. My sister & í had lost our Mum the previous summer, having cared for her through 7 years of illness.
You might think you go to these shows to take your mind off certain things, or to another place, but Love always finds you out, even when you don't want it to.
It was one of the great nights. But hard.

That was the last Morrissey gig I attended. And probably will be unless he plays down the Dog n Whistle down the road anytime soon.
Met up with a few chums the night before (none of whom even like Morrissey, not even then let alone now!) and we had rather late night with all the accoutrements that entails...
Anyway it really was a spectacular night, the picture of his Mum beaming with motherly pride was the icing on the cake. (That - and November.)

The heartfelt posts on this thread remind me that Morrissey's music and words, for better or worse, have shaped all of us. I hope he finds strength in this where his nearest and dearest are concerned.

Last edited:
That was the last Morrissey gig I attended. And probably will be unless he plays down the Dog n Whistle down the road anytime soon.
It really was a spectacular night, the picture of his Mum beaming with motherly pride was the icing on the cake.

If í had to choose an ultimate Morrissey concert {as in best and last} to go to, that night at the London Palladium would fit the bill immaculately. Ne Plus Ultra Etc.

well spotted. The vatican 2 change of direction re non baptised people going to hell did cause concern within the church but telling an untruth to maintain membership is not really a position of strength in a church built around honesty.

Your point is taken up by Pope Benedict in the next section of the interview I already posted from:

"From this came a deep double crisis. On the one hand this seems to remove any motivation for a future missionary commitment. Why should one try to convince the people to accept the Christian faith when they can be saved even without it? But also for Christians an issue emerged: the obligatory nature of the faith and its way of life began to seem uncertain and problematic. If there are those who can save themselves in other ways, it is not clear, in the final analysis, why the Christian himself is bound by the requirements of the Christian faith and its morals. If faith and salvation are no longer interdependent, faith itself becomes unmotivated. Lately several attempts have been formulated in order to reconcile the universal necessity of the Christian faith with the opportunity to save oneself without it."

This started a lot of discussion as expected but unanimously vatican 2 decided it was the only way to go. It could not be justified that children not born into christian families or countries and never baptised by their parents would go to hell.

You should catch up with modern theology and what the catholic church teaches. These questions and ideas raised by some doubters of catholicism of not needing to be a member of the church to get to heaven is one of the reasons numbers of practising catholics have significantly diminished amongst other reasons of late.

At the end of the day people still want to part of the Catholic church and they follow they teachings of vatican 2. As I have said before not many catholics will dispute vatican 2 or disrespect a pontiff.
🤒

WTF?? you dont believe in Baptism or Hell or Marriage so why would it even matter what the Vatican 1 or 2 said? :lbf:

I would say that Baptism, Hell, Heaven and the Sacraments like Marriage are part of the 'canon law' which by the way you totally disrespect with your nitwit heretical posts. Only thing you like
about the Catholic Church is the Islam part from the Vatican 2 which is not even mandatory for decent catholic peeps to follow.🤨
Anyone you sings the praises of the dumb Islam there you go promoting it. So quit posting about decent religion and stick to what you love which is atheism and Islam.
Everything else including Jesus, divinity etc you have no use for due
to your Islamic religion and atheistic mindset.:blushing:

What do you expect?
If you look back at how #Cancergate was handled you’ll see that this is going in the same direction. Very vague announcement, the media picked up and ran with it, the fans left out in the cold worried if it was life or death. And that was it.
Some on here are showing genuine concern to the point they’re popping into church to say a couple.

The P.R. Is terrible.

BtBB

Most people aren't rude enough to expect pr around a health crisis - although if it was Katie Price you'd be getting daily video updates.

What will be will be.

What do you expect?

The P.R. Is terrible.

BtBB

🤒

Nobody knows what cancergate is or what you are on about.:crazy:
Maybe you should pack some pepper in your hookah and smoke it.:lbf:

🤒

WTF?? you dont believe in Baptism or Hell or Marriage so why would it even matter what the Vatican 1 or 2 said? :lbf:

I would say that Baptism, Hell, Heaven and the Sacraments like Marriage are part of the 'canon law' which by the way you totally disrespect with your nitwit heretical posts. Only thing you like
about the Catholic Church is the Islam part from the Vatican 2 which is not even mandatory for decent catholic peeps to follow.🤨
Anyone you sings the praises of the dumb Islam there you go promoting it. So quit posting about decent religion and stick to what you love which is atheism and Islam.

Sure. None of what you just said makes sense and has nothing to do with what I or the Catholic Church have said.

I just posted the words of a pope. Not my words.

I don’t think anyone gives two shits what you think since all you are interested in is hating Muslims.

Pretending to care about Catholicism doesn’t wash since any practising catholic or decent Christian or general decent human regardless of religious affiliation would not have posted half the hateful divisive crap you have over the years.

Whatever makes you happy hater

Adieu

🤒

Vatican 2 is 100% mandatory for catholics.

Sure. None of what you just said makes sense and has nothing to do with what I or the Catholic Church have said.

I just posted the words of a pope. Not my words.

I don’t think anyone gives two shits what you think since all you are interested in is hating Muslims.

Pretending to care about Catholicism doesn’t wash since any practising catholic or decent Christian or general decent human regardless of religious affiliation would not have posted half the hateful divisive crap you have over the years.

Whatever makes you happy hater

Adieu
🤒

you and the Catholic Church WTF????? who are you Pope Islamius I??
:blushing:

Vatican 2 is 100% mandatory for catholics.

🤒

whats going to happen if they reject it? Condemned to a hell you just
said didnt exist.:mad:

I think you may the Anti Pope Islamius I:lbf:

Give up posting heretical nonsense. Catholics dont have
to think Jesus is Allah FFS. :crazy:

There was a posting from Sam's Instagram page. I think that Ms. Dwyer passed away...

***if I am incorrect please forgive me !!

***just saw the news on the main page .. sorry for the late post :( and for Morrissey's loss. Prayers to him and the family

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom