Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

:rolleyes:

More Islamic atheist progaganda FFS simple logic will tell you that some priests having high regard for Islam is not Catholic dogma. Right in there they say that they say Jesus is not God. Since you have to have faith in Jesus to go to Heaven, the day of judgment will be not so good for the Islamics.
Besides Priests according to your atheistic Muslim proposal are ordinary dudes with no special knowledge. No different than a heretic like you having high regard for you Muslim religion.
No quit posting atheistic/Muslim heresy on this thread. The readership is against it.:blushing:

That statement is from council so regardless of whether you agree with it or not has no relevance. All catholics have to abide by council statements and teaching and you are not catholic or even christian considering your ignorance of it.

Your point re heaven is also completely flawed too. It is a commonplace of the sociology of religion that hardline sects really do believe that everyone outside them is damned to hell. It allows them to continue to be hateful and divisive. One reason that the world is full of intolerant fanaticism is that this idea of everyone else is damned works. Believing wicked things gives you the energy to propagate them too.

The concept of non catholics and indeed non christians all going to hell was also dealt with in the 2nd Vatican Council. Prior to this all unbaptised people were stated a going to hell. This was a message that was pushed in the 15th century etc by the church and through its missions and was used as a marketing tool to increase its membership and also to justify the missionary and colonialism work.

In more recent years or indeed since Vatican 2 this teaching has changed as discussed by Pope Benedict. Benedict was one of the drivers to amending this idea and with him having been one of the most conservative popes it reflected a move from all sectors within the church to invalidate that teaching. He discussed this here:

"In the second half of the last century it has been fully affirmed the understanding that God cannot let go to perdition all the unbaptized and that even a purely natural happiness for them does not represent a real answer to the question of human existence. If it is true that the great missionaries of the 16th century were still convinced that those who are not baptized are forever lost – and this explains their missionary commitment – in the Catholic Church after the Second Vatican Council that conviction was finally abandoned."

The church now a days doesn't state people are going to hell and considering they already state they hold high regard for Islam that old 15th century idea of the missionaries that everyone who isnt a catholic will go to hell has long gone but keep picking and googling for ideas that you use to try to justify your hatred or Muslims. It is ironic that you are looking for Christian words to back up your hate when the two are from opposite poles.

Part of the reason this whole idea of damnation fails is the concept that a religion could possibly believe that a child born into a non christian family in a non christian country is therefore by default going to end up in hell through no fault of their own especially when teaching and council states they are born into a religion that worships the same god. It doesn't add up and teachings on this are not what you state them to be.

But why do you care if you are not catholic whether catholics respect Islam or not? All you care about is hating and trying to stir shit and cause division which I can guarantee no one is interested in. You are a lone pusher of such self gratifying and self destructive hate. The only person or group such hate is going to affect is you.

I think if there was a vote I think you would win most votes for people wanting over the years to stop you posting anything. Everything you post is based on shit stirring and hate and no one is interested and no one finds it amusing except that you will go to your death having wasted years of your life posting shit on this site. Religion aside that must lead to a lot of unstable feelings of worthlessness and wasted life.

I have probably bored people with this discussion on theology but I am not pushing a message of hate like you are. I have posted on here just recently on this topic but you have been posting hateful diatribe for years and it must at the end of the day affect your peace.

That statement is from council so regardless of whether you agree with it or not has no relevance. All catholics have to abide by council statements and teaching and you are not catholic or even christian considering your ignorance of it.

Your point re heaven is also completely flawed too. It is a commonplace of the sociology of religion that hardline sects really do believe that everyone outside them is damned to hell. It allows them to continue to be hateful and divisive. One reason that the world is full of intolerant fanaticism is that this idea of everyone else is damned works. Believing wicked things gives you the energy to propagate them too.

The concept of non catholics and indeed non christians all going to hell was also dealt with in the 2nd Vatican Council. Prior to this all unbaptised people were stated a going to hell. This was a message that was pushed in the 15th century etc by the church and through its missions and was used as a marketing tool to increase its membership and also to justify the missionary and colonialism work.

In more recent years or indeed since Vatican 2 this teaching has changed as discussed by Pope Benedict. Benedict was one of the drivers to amending this idea and with him having been one of the most conservative popes it reflected a move from all sectors within the church to invalidate that teaching. He discussed this here:

"In the second half of the last century it has been fully affirmed the understanding that God cannot let go to perdition all the unbaptized and that even a purely natural happiness for them does not represent a real answer to the question of human existence. If it is true that the great missionaries of the 16th century were still convinced that those who are not baptized are forever lost – and this explains their missionary commitment – in the Catholic Church after the Second Vatican Council that conviction was finally abandoned."

The church now a days doesn't state people are going to hell and considering they already state they hold high regard for Islam that old 15th century idea of the missionaries that everyone who isnt a catholic will go to hell has long gone but keep picking and googling for ideas that you use to try to justify your hatred or Muslims. It is ironic that you are looking for Christian words to back up your hate when the two are from opposite poles.

Part of the reason this whole idea of damnation fails is the concept that a religion could possibly believe that a child born into a non christian family in a non christian country is therefore by default going to end up in hell through no fault of their own especially when teaching and council states they are born into a religion that worships the same god. It doesn't add up and teachings on this are not what you state them to be.

But why do you care if you are not catholic whether catholics respect Islam or not? All you care about is hating and trying to stir shit and cause division which I can guarantee no one is interested in. You are a lone pusher of such self gratifying and self destructive hate. The only person or group such hate is going to affect is you.

I think if there was a vote I think you would win most votes for people wanting over the years to stop you posting anything. Everything you post is based on shit stirring and hate and no one is interested and no one finds it amusing except that you will go to your death having wasted years of your life posting shit on this site. Religion aside that must lead to a lot of unstable feelings of worthlessness and wasted life.

I have probably bored people with this discussion on theology but I am not pushing a message of hate like you are. I have posted on here just recently on this topic but you have been posting hateful diatribe for years and it must at the end of the day affect your peace.

Vegan Cro is trolling. He enjoys annoying people. If he wasn't doing this he'd be playing Warhammer.

🤒

Mr Ayatollah Religion expert (-:lbf:-) who claims Jesus is Allah,
why dont you apologize for these type of
despicable african slave markets:

Slavery-by-Arabs-in-Africa-300x141.jpg

all the ayatollahs can be seen standing to the
left.😑
The gall of this Atheist "Ayatollah Annie" Anon. She has no problem self-canonizing her contradictory words and 'peace-loving' ways to sainthood in this thread through her idea of exemplary taqiyaah. :crazy: The halo fizzled with the first post. :o

grumpy-middle-aged-woman-with-dark-cloud-over-head-E5E2N2.jpg

Vegan Cro is trolling. He enjoys annoying people. If he wasn't doing this he'd be playing Warhammer.

Seems that way although he isnt really annoying me. I enjoy theological discussions but I do realise this whole thing must annoy people and I apologise for that but the guy is just continually posting false nonsense.

I think I'll wind it up now because it does seem most people think little of him so the message of hate and annoyance is obviously having no affect on anyone else so let him talk to himself

The gall of this Atheist "Ayatollah Annie" Anon. She has no problem self-canonizing her contradictory words and 'peace-loving' ways to sainthood in this thread through her idea of exemplary taqiyaah. :crazy: The halo fizzled with the first post. :o

By the way, this is not Nerak's writing style above because she only brainstorms with Sharpies and post-its.

Seems that way although he isnt really annoying me. I enjoy theological discussions but I do realise this whole thing must annoy people and I apologise for that but the guy is just continually posting false nonsense.

I think I'll wind it up now because it does seem most people think little of him so the message of hate and annoyance is obviously having no affect on anyone else so let him talk to himself
Your "peaceful" and "nonconfrontational" posts went how many pages now? :rolleyes: Brings new meaning to the word hate and annoyance. :crazy: I shall wind it up now. :tiphat:

Your "peaceful" and "nonconfrontational" posts went how many pages now? :rolleyes: Brings new meaning to the word hate and annoyance. :crazy: I shall wind it up now. :tiphat:

My posts were in discussion with someone who was posting messages of hate and only contained actual facts regarding catholic teachings.

How do you relate the posting of facts to be related to posting anything hateful or confrontational but you have no issue with someone posting that all muslims will go to hell along with all pagan babies.?

Pages and pages of facts are not hate.

Unless of course you would like to explain how anything discussing actual facts equate to hate?

you also seem to be the only person along with Vegan Crow hater that uses these stupid emoticons. Strange co-incidence that.

🤒

its 'nerak' trolling as usual-if you pull the troll string far enough you will find skinny. one post a 'nerak pr whizz posting from a church from the scottish border'and the next one from the islamic atheistic troll from the cul de sac.the latter fake personality had a non existing uncle ex communicated via fatwa from the catholic church:blushing:
who thinks priest are ayatollahs. obviously the babushka is on too tighto_O

🤒

its 'nerak' trolling as usual-if you pull the troll string far enough you will find skinny. one post a 'nerak pr whizz posting from a church from the scottish border'and the next one from the islamic atheistic troll from the cul de sac.the latter fake personality had a non existing uncle ex communicated via fatwa from the catholic church:blushing:

20200813_154938.jpg

It is sad and painful to see the ones we love falling seriously ill. There's a light that never goes out. Hope for the best, so she can be with you some more years.

I've been hoping for some forthcoming good news, but still no updates on this situation...

:praying::praying::praying::praying::praying:

What do you expect?
If you look back at how #Cancergate was handled you’ll see that this is going in the same direction. Very vague announcement, the media picked up and ran with it, the fans left out in the cold worried if it was life or death. And that was it.
Some on here are showing genuine concern to the point they’re popping into church to say a couple.

The P.R. Is terrible.

BtBB

I hadn't picked that up - it makes it slightly more worrying. That verse is about suicide. But it's probably just a turn of phrase.

View attachment 58360
I did pick up on it but didn't want to add another detail to the already worryingly long list of concerns by pointing out another suicide reference.
From heroes of his, who willingly left after losing a loved one, to songs like Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed to List Of The Lost... the picture is too terrifying for me to even think about.

Last edited:
My posts were in discussion with someone who was posting messages of hate and only contained actual facts regarding catholic teachings.

How do you relate the posting of facts to be related to posting anything hateful or confrontational but you have no issue with someone posting that all muslims will go to hell along with all pagan babies.?

Pages and pages of facts are not hate.

Unless of course you would like to explain how anything discussing actual facts equate to hate?
No dude there are people here who hate your posts and find them annoying.

🤒

Non baptized peeps were used as a marketing tool by the 'missions' IN THE 15th century??:confused: in the fing 15th century, nerak?:crazy:

if the concept of damnation fails whats the point of worrying about the vatican 2? or the council of nicea for that matter?:blushing:

of course you go to hell if you dont get baptized FFS
just like you do if you dont pray several times a day in your
religion, Islam:expressionless:

and WTF?? now you are issuing fatwas, this after denying you were an Islamic atheist?:lbf:

🤒

laughing at your own unfunny jokes is quite sad you know.

Everyone realises you are the troll and have a 2nd anon user laughing at your own jokes and commenting on posts pretending it is someone else but the only 2 people using emojis like you are backed up yesterday by a moderator when looking at ip addresses.

Good bye

No dude there are people here who hate your posts and find them annoying.

annoying maybe but the posts are not hate spreading but you don't complain when someone posts openly hateful statements and ridicule of people's religion.

Most discussion forums will be annoying to someone. They are that by very nature. They aren't really designed for everyone to agree with everything.

You could just chose to ignore and not keep commenting or replying and stop pretending to be someone else rather than vegan croak. I see you now stop the emojis. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom