Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

í ended up with a bloody Grifter. They were shit. Gave yourself a double-hernia trying wheelies.
Shoulda prayed harder...

I had one myself

there was
Tomahawk
Boxer (yellow)
Striker
Grifter
Chopper :lbf:

then the Raleigh Burner range
Heady days indeed

She's very like our Moz. But he turns hides when he's troubled & she reaches out.

View attachment 58334

Love to have known what they talked about. Mothers?

Lots of interesting connections with Morrissey & Sinéad. {She was always a huge Smiths fan, and used Mike & Andy on her first LP and tour year after the split}
Fachtna O'Ceallaigh was briefly Morrisseys' 'representative' for 7 weeks or so in 1990 {thanked in the "Bona Drag" credits}.
FC, a fairly notorious figure in the Irish music business, 'discovered' Sinéad, was the one who chose "Nothing Compares 2 U" to do, and managed her at the very start; so í am guessing that may be how the pair connected.
Fachtna was also responsible for a couple of other creative connections around this period, involving some of Sinéad's team.
John Maybury {ex-Jarman boy}, the director who shot the promo video for "Nothing Compares 2 U" filmed the gorgeous promotional film for "Our Frank" at the start of 1991, instead of old faithful Tim Broad.
Juergen Teller, now superstar fashion shooter, then little known 'Face' snapper, had taken some of the cover pictures for Sinéad's singles at the time, and FC hooked Moz up with JG for the handsome Battersea photographs of 1990.

Here is Fachtna giving a little insight into how he came and went with Morrissey. Interview from 17th of April 2017. Moz bit at 51m10s ~

http://thisisbanter.com/podcast/bantercast-138-fachtna-o-ceallaigh/

Lots of interesting connections with Morrissey & Sinéad. {She was always a huge Smiths fan, and used Mike & Andy on her first LP and tour year after the split}
Fachtna O'Ceallaigh was briefly Morrisseys' 'representative' for 7 weeks or so in 1990 {thanked in the "Bona Drag" credits}.
FC, a fairly notorious figure in the Irish music business, 'discovered' Sinéad, was the one who chose "Nothing Compares 2 U" to do, and managed her at the very start; so í am guessing that may be how the pair connected.
Fachtna was also responsible for a couple of other creative connections around this period, involving some of Sinéad's team.
John Maybury {ex-Jarman boy}, the director who shot the promo video for "Nothing Compares 2 U" filmed the gorgeous promotional film for "Our Frank" at the start of 1991, instead of old faithful Tim Broad.
Juergen Teller, now superstar fashion shooter, then little known 'Face' snapper, had taken some of the cover pictures for Sinéad's singles at the time, and FC hooked Moz up with JG for the handsome Battersea photographs of 1990.

Here is Fachtna giving a little insight into how he came and went with Morrissey. Interview from 17th of April 2017. Moz bit at 51m10s ~

And she moved in with Matt Walker's family in Chicago when she was struggling in 2016.

And half-heartedly suggested she and Moz make a record together (which I'm sure would have been lovely).

🤒

WTF?? O so NOW the church is much older than that. Now its the old stuff, decrees that matter. Old decress says Islam is a terrible sin and heresy.:blushing:

Now suddenly the canon law applies to only priests.:rolleyes:
Today you can go to hell for loving abortion but according to
you tomorrow you can go to hell for the same thing:confused:

this is a very bizarre expertise you have where God is Allah AND
changes his mind all the time.:expressionless:

Five minutes ago the new Pope is good now its the older ones since ex cathedra is new and not as the old stuff, which condemns loving Islam.:mad:

maybe you should stick your own Islam religion. Maybe you can figure the ins and outs of that dumb religion a bit better.:lbf:

how many more contradictions do you plan on posting?

who changed their mind? Certainly not god. Believe it or not the Pope and the members of the curia are not god. That would be a bit blasphemous. I'm not talking about god making laws. I'm talking about ordinary humans in the hierarchy of the Catholic church making laws.

When did I say old decrees say Islam is a sin. I didn't. They may have done and that goes back to the period of colonialism when pretty much any catholic considered any non catholic as a heretic. I assume you learnt about the reformation at school so that was a time when people who the catholics considered heretics were overthrowing all existences of Catholicism and went it alone with the King as head?

The Catholic Church maintained for a very long time that no non Catholic could get to heaven including people from break off christian groups. At mass every catholic recites a prayer that states the Catholic Church as being the one true church. This is no longer a required belief. My uncle was excommunicated in the late 70s because he divorced and re married a non Catholic. Catholics at that time were neither allowed to divorce or marry non Catholics. It was very much a closed shop but things have changed significantly.

Yes laws change as the times change. But the statement from council regarding Islam isnt in canon law. Again you haven't the slightest understanding of what anything is. It was against Canon Law not that long ago for women to give out the Eucharist at mass, now that is perfectly ok. Laws change. What is the key is that people who are living now abide by the laws of now. As with non religious laws. Same thing.

When did I say only Canon law applies to priests? It applies to all Catholics, priest or otherwise.

As for going to hell no law states that. Judge not and you shall not be judged. What they say is to not abide by Canon law is a grave sin and most catholics would probably not want to die in a state of grave sin.

You can continue to mock the catholic church if you wish. It doesn't bother me. I'm not catholic. But there are plenty of catholics on here who may well be offended by your ridicule of their church.

If you are an atheist, why is the meaning of 'God' any of your concern?

You think an atheist should not have knowledge of religions?

I am not an atheist who is against religions like many are. I believe in the freedom of choice to believe in what religion you want. Freedom of religion.

Being an atheist doesn't bar me from understanding the teachings and laws of religions anymore than it bars the catholic church to make statements on Islam and Islam making statements about Christianity.

And I wasn't always an atheist.

Sinéad also recorded "Kingdom of Rain" with The The for the Time Bomb lp when Johnny Marr was in the band.

I've seen her post about wanting to work with Morrissey.

They'd be an interesting mix.

They're both uncomfortable in their skins but determined to be themselves at all costs.

who changed their mind? Certainly not god. Believe it or not the Pope and the members of the curia are not god. That would be a bit blasphemous. I'm not talking about god making laws. I'm talking about ordinary humans in the hierarchy of the Catholic church making laws.

When did I say old decrees say Islam is a sin. I didn't. They may have done and that goes back to the period of colonialism when pretty much any catholic considered any non catholic as a heretic. I assume you learnt about the reformation at school so that was a time when people who the catholics considered heretics were overthrowing all existences of Catholicism and went it alone with the King as head?

The Catholic Church maintained for a very long time that no non Catholic could get to heaven including people from break off christian groups. At mass every catholic recites a prayer that states the Catholic Church as being the one true church. This is no longer a required belief. My uncle was excommunicated in the late 70s because he divorced and re married a non Catholic. Catholics at that time were neither allowed to divorce or marry non Catholics. It was very much a closed shop but things have changed significantly.

Yes laws change as the times change. But the statement from council regarding Islam isnt in canon law. Again you haven't the slightest understanding of what anything is. It was against Canon Law not that long ago for women to give out the Eucharist at mass, now that is perfectly ok. Laws change. What is the key is that people who are living now abide by the laws of now. As with non religious laws. Same thing.

When did I say only Canon law applies to priests? It applies to all Catholics, priest or otherwise.

As for going to hell no law states that. Judge not and you shall not be judged. What they say is to not abide by Canon law is a grave sin and most catholics would probably not want to die in a state of grave sin.

You can continue to mock the catholic church if you wish. It doesn't bother me. I'm not catholic. But there are plenty of catholics on here who may well be offended by your ridicule of their church.
🤒

WTF???!!!:rolleyes:
O SO NOW THE POPE AND THE PRIESTS ARE BUT ORDINARY PEEPS!!

if thats the case why post all this Islamic commie nonsense? you can wipe your behind with the decrees and the vaticans FFS if they are written by everyday ordinary individuals who just happen to wear dresses.:mad:

the canon law? Made by ordinary jerks in a dress too? you ought to be ashamed of yourself.:blushing:
the uncle was excommunicated:rolleyes:
right. post the excommunicatory paperwork made by some everyday ordinary schmoes.o_O we would love to peruse it.:lbf:
your heresy knows no bounds.:blushing:
you should give up Islam and repent for your behavior.:expressionless:

I am not an atheist who is against religions like many are. I believe in the freedom of choice to believe in what religion you want. Freedom of religion.

Being an atheist doesn't bar me from understanding the teachings and laws of religions anymore than it bars the catholic church to make statements on Islam and Islam making statements about Christianity.

:expressionless:

freedom of choice to believe? WTF?? like a cola taste test? :blushing:
you should not post about religion seeing that you are a Muslim and an atheist FFS. you have no feeling for true religion🤒

This doesn't make you an authority either.

🤒

WTF???!!!:rolleyes:
O SO NOW THE POPE AND THE PRIESTS ARE BUT ORDINARY PEEPS!!

if thats the case why post all this Islamic commie nonsense? you can wipe your behind with the decrees and the vaticans FFS if they are written by everyday ordinary individuals who just happen to wear dresses.:mad:

the canon law? Made by ordinary jerks in a dress too? you ought to be ashamed of yourself.:blushing:
the uncle was excommunicated:rolleyes:
right. post the excommunicatory paperwork made by some everyday ordinary schmoes.o_O we would love to peruse it.:lbf:
your heresy knows no bounds.:blushing:
you should give up Islam and repent for your behavior.:expressionless:

Ordinary humans as opposed to divine.

Are you saying priests are divine. News they are just human.

God doesn’t make canon law. Priests do.

I don’t think any catholic on here will then believe they can ignore the laws. Do you think god puts the laws in the post to the Vatican?

Lots of people were automatically excommunicated way back because of divorce or marrying a no catholic. This isn’t revelationary. With my uncle he requested to be remarried in a Catholic Church to a non catholic and they were both divorcees. He was then told no and was not welcome any more.

He then got married in a registry office and all the family who were all catholics refused to attend so it was just the two of them.

This is common knowledge to catholic’s from the 60s/70s/80s.

The church still does not recognise divorce and considers it a sin. The rules follow the bible from Matthew:

“Jesus says "Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you: whoever divorceshis wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery".”

:expressionless:

freedom of choice to believe? WTF?? like a cola taste test? :blushing:
you should not post about religion seeing that you are a Muslim and an atheist FFS. you have no feeling for true religion🤒
I never said I was a Muslim.

Just because I am not a Muslim doesn’t mean I hate Islam like you do.

I can be an atheist and know how different religions work and what they believe.

I was a very devout Catholic for most of my life so that kind of gives me the knowledge on that front and I have studied most religions in depth.

Why you have, as someone who is obviously not religious, a problem with people believing whatever religion they chose is Wierd. Most people don’t care either way.

Except people who have an agenda of hate and division. You are in a minority though.

This doesn't make you an authority either.

No I leave the authority to the Catholic Church which is what the discussion was about.

All I have done is state what the Catholic Church’s teaching is. That is all out there for all to see.

Ordinary humans as opposed to divine.

Are you saying priests are divine. News they are just human.

God doesn’t make canon law. Priests do.

I don’t think any catholic on here will then believe they can ignore the laws. Do you think god puts the laws in the post to the Vatican?

Lots of people were automatically excommunicated way back because of divorce or marrying a no catholic. This isn’t revelationary. With my uncle he requested to be remarried in a Catholic Church to a non catholic and they were both divorcees. He was then told no and was not welcome any more.

He then got married in a registry office and all the family who were all catholics refused to attend so it was just the two of them.

This is common knowledge to catholic’s from the 60s/70s/80s.

The church still does not recognise divorce and considers it a sin. The rules follow the bible from Matthew:

“Jesus says "Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you: whoever divorceshis wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery".”

🤒
WTF PRIESTS are REGULAR DUDES with NO DIVINE POWER???

Since you are an Islam atheist you probably are not aware of the following situation::blushing:

Priest instrument of Jesus Christ
Similar to the way in which the humanity of Our Lord is the instrument of His divinity, the priest is the instrument of Our Lord Himself. At his ordination, a priest is given the power to act in the person of Jesus Christ. From that point, the priest, by pronouncing merely human words, such as “For this is My Body” or “I absolve you from your sins” accomplishes supernatural effects beyond human power. In those moments in which the priest is engaging the character of Holy Orders, Christ acts through him to grant spiritual benefits to souls. When a layman says “I absolve you” to a contrite friend, nothing supernatural happens. When a priest says these words, Christ washes that soul with His own Precious Blood.

how do we know the uncle is excommunicated if he has no papers to show FFS?:straightface:

My mother died in 2010 and her name was Ann Elizabeth. I saw Morrissey at Zitadelle in Berlin in 2011. It was in a beautiful outdoor setting and a sunny summers day and i was right at the front (David Walliams was standing half way back with his then wife). When he sang i know its over, the words oh mother really got to me and i could feel tears running down my face. My very best wishes and love to Morrissey at what must be a terrible time for him.

Last edited:
My mother died in 2010 and her name was Ann Elizath. I saw Morrissey at Zitadelle in Berlin in 2011. It was in a beautiful outdoor setting and a sunny summers day and i was right at the front (David Walliams was standing half way back with his then wife). When he sang i know its over, the words oh mother really got to me and i could feel tears running down my face. My very best wishes and love to Morrissey at what must be a terrible time for him.

I had exactly the same feeling at Bradford St Georges Hall in 2011. Prior to the gig I had the pleasure of meeting Boz and the footballer Joey Barton and was in really good mood but that song really made me miss my mum, who passed in 2000 at the age of 57.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom