Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

Oh oh oh.
I would be sooo ashamed if would go public with the dying of my mother.
How embarassing!! And I didn't know Moz was such a believer? In Jesus, in god?
Interesting. Wasn't it Moz who said the Breivik murders were nothing compared to
the daily slaughter of animals? And now everyone should pray for this one person? Why?
What about the million other people on earth who are just lying in death?
Again, he's a f***ing hypocrite.

He wasn't dismissing the deaths of people, he was saying people dismiss the deaths of animals.

So, no. He's not a hypocrite.

Be ashamed of your post.

a9815bf5b801e6b628263d5a639f1e9f.jpg

If she recovers, I wonder if this will cause Moz to get full-blown religious mania? Maybe we'll get an entire album of Gospel songs, or a duet with Aled Jones? :unsure:

fine. i hope she lives ten years longer and goes senile and has to have people cleaning up her shit. is that better? i mean, she'd still ALIVE so i guess thats what counts.
You're a disgrace, just stop now, you've deliberately hijacked this thread with offensive nonsense, time for you to back off.

She must be a wonderful woman to have raised such a talented man who is deeply loved and adored by so so many. Sending out prayers for strength and healing for the great Moz and all of his loved ones at this difficult time. Morrissey has always been here for me, and now I will return the favor.

Oh oh oh.
I would be sooo ashamed if would go public with the dying of my mother.
How embarassing!! And I didn't know Moz was such a believer? In Jesus, in god?
Interesting. Wasn't it Moz who said the Breivik murders were nothing compared to
the daily slaughter of animals? And now everyone should pray for this one person? Why?
What about the million other people on earth who are just lying in death?
Again, he's a f***ing hypocrite.
When it's a matter like this you just have to be as sympathetic as you can be. I don't see the point in nit-picking. Morrissey is just one individual, we can all be hypocritical and contradictory - people in the public eye are held up as examples or examined due to their fame - or infamy! Famous individuals like Morrissey could even delight in being contradictory or upsetting people with their comments even - believe it or not.

Joyous memories and vigorous vibes from a truly majestic night at the London Palladium in March of 2018 ~

Watching Morrissey's Mother & Sister...

Morrissey Mother London Palladium 10th March 2018.jpg

Watching this...

Morrissey ~ 'Jack the Ripper' London Palladium, Saturday 10th of March 2018.jpg

Morrissey has always been there for us. Now in this most difficult time where he's heartbreakingly desperate, it's time for us to be there for him.

Sam, you need to look after your uncle and mum now.

i am seeing it from his perspective. i am putting myself in his shoes and thinking "by the time im that age i would hope to have developed the character and wisdom to be able to deal with my old mums death with quiet equanimity knowing that her long life was a luxury many are denied and not by posting desperate messages to the multitudes in the hopes of swaying god to spare her (while millions of others dies in much more unfair circumstances everyday)". that is me putting myself in his shoes. that is me not understanding where the f*** he gets off. im not saying he doesnt deserve sympathy. and actually, i am a very spiritual person. i have a connection to god that has nothing to do with how many fans i have.
100% this.

100% this.
My dad passed away when he was almost 80, my grandma when she was 94. I was extremely close to them and was very protective of them so those were the saddest times of my life and they will always be the saddest times of my life. Yes, they were fortunate to live long lives. But because they lived long lives and were wonderful people they had become the bedrocks of my family - life was simply unimaginable without them. So I fully empathise with the pain that Morrissey and Sam are feeling and their desperation.

so low even lower than usual.should be ashamed but they wont be.

So Sad To Hear This News, Hope She Makes A Full Recovery, And For You Morrissery Just Stay Strong, My Heart Goes Out To You,

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom