Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/elizabeth-anne-dwyer

"Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in winter months.

With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask.
"

8 August 2020."

And so it begins.

Love and prayers sent
to the most important
person in his life.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

í can't imagine what it's like if, given current restrictions, the family are unable to be together.

The prospect is grievous enough, but to not be able to give some semblance of comfort just by physical proximity must be beyond all toleration.

í don't watch the news at all now, so í am unaware of what the hospital/care home restrictions are like just now, especially in that area.

í hope that he is nearby, at least.

:praying::praying::praying::praying: :praying:

Love & prayers sent to Elizabeth.

In fact everyone who frequents this site should be sending love & prayers, whether you love Morrissey or not...this is a fellow human being we're praying for.

Praying for Morrissey too, to have the strength to get through this difficult time.

You are both loved dearly.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was very sad to hear. I hope she recovers and recovers swiftly and firmly. All my love to the Morrissey/Dwyer family.

Lord, the poor soul. He's using his confirmation name, it must be bad.

Elizabeth is in my prayers.

20200808_144726.jpg

20200808_144901.jpg

Beautiful photograph, beautiful woman, beautiful words.
Wishing her all the best, our prayers are with her.

Oh my god. This is shattering news to see.
Many many many prayers and healing energy for Elizabeth.

í can't imagine what it's like if, given current restrictions, the family are unable to be together.

The prospect is grievous enough, but to not be able to give some semblance of comfort just by physical proximity must be beyond all toleration.

í don't watch the news at all now, so í am unaware of what the hospital/care home restrictions are like just now, especially in that area.

í hope that he is nearby, at least.

It may be quite restricted. My auntie is dying in a hospice in Newcastle. Her sister (my mother) is not allowed to visit. It's awful for everyone concerned.
Love and strength to the Morrissey/Dwyer family.

Sending much love and many, many prayers for healing, strength, protection and a full and quick recovery for Elizabeth, and so much love to Morrissey and his family. ❤❤❤ XOXOXO

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/elizabeth-anne-dwyer

"Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in winter months.

With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask.
"

8 August 2020."

And so it begins.

Prayers coming and candle lit in Ireland for your beautiful mammy... Thinking of you both xxx 💞

I named my daughter Elizabeth, in part because if this Morrissey connection. I wish them all the best. Really gutted.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom