Eliza Cummings wears YATQ tee in French magazine

Just learnt Eliza Cummings is an English model .. with a YATQ tee for wonderland mag France .. was that official merch?

40212_eliza_cummings.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her tshirt (don't remember ever seeing it before) and she is beautiful!

EXTRA! EXTRA! Attractive woman wears Morrissey shirt! Stop the presses!

EXTRA! EXTRA! Attractive woman wears Morrissey shirt! Stop the presses!

Im ok with it. I'm ok with stopping the presses for attractive guys wearing morrissey shirts as well though. Less so for average looking people as I own a mirror

i got one in brown. Got it in Fort Worth when he played Will Rodgers Arena for the Quarry tour the night John peel died

But is it news?

News to me and at the end of the day I don't mind seeing attractive people connected to things I like. I guess it's news to fans of hers, I assume she's somewhat famous (I don't know her) and that her fans probably like to see her interests so it's news to them and we as morrissey fans like to see him, to a reasonable degree, reflected in popular culture even now thirty plus years on. Probably could have gone in the odd morrissey references thread but with some of the news we do get such as the Cosby article I'm willing to let it slide and have a thread of its own

There really should be an 'I love your sarcasm' button too. Liking your post doesn't seem worthy enough.
A friend of mine told me that if sarcasm were a crutch, I'd have an electric scooter.

a model used to be somebody who would stop you in your tracks and force you to look and look again,these days everyones a model,seen better looking lassies walking in my town.

I love her tshirt (don't remember ever seeing it before) and she is beautiful!

I agree.
She is a cutie!
And as much as I like the shirt, the person wearing it makes a difference.
Life is not fair, I know but she looks gorgeous.;)

NO idea how she got any bookings. And when a Morrissey shirt doesn't help the situation at all either, girlfriend in a coma - I know, I know - it's serious.

Maybe her agent/booker needs a recommendation for a new eye doc. Quando?

NO idea how she got any bookings. And when a Morrissey shirt doesn't help the situation at all either, girlfriend in a coma - I know, I know - it's serious.

Maybe her agent/booker needs a recommendation for a new eye doc. Quando?

Ha! I don't know anything about her.
Only thing I'm saying she looks cute in that shirt even when it is a boring pose.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom