El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia (Nov. 15, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / The Bullfighter Dies / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / Half A Person / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Let Me Kiss You / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
What is the big cymbal used for?

Another night without singing bonfire, that surprises me for some reason.
I'm sure most in attendance were relieved. The worst of the new songs, easily. In my opinion anyway, having suffered through it live twice.

I'm surprised that he's put "I am Veronica" on the shelf thus far on this leg of the tour.

I appreciate all the sharing of concert experiences and comments. I feel lucky I can be wide to receive such riches! May the playfulness and zap of this show be sustained for the rest of the tour 😘😘😘

View attachment 85992

Tonight's encore shirt.
Caught in whole by (now grown-up) Kyle.
Regards,
FWD.

Nice shirt.
But…
Liberate animals from having to smoke up to eight hours a day, too? Now that would be amazing!
Currently animals, including dogs, are being tested with tobacco products daily. Word is testing was supposed to be banned - only to be pushed back another year. It’s disgusting and makes me want to smash everything in sight. If a person truly loves animals and is against animal cruelty they’d give up smoking as well. But somehow - it’s okay. I don’t get it.
Sorry, FWD. this isn’t a rant directed at you!

Last edited:
Nice shirt.
But…
Liberate animals from having to smoke up to eight hours a day, too? Now that would be amazing!
Currently animals, including dogs, are being tested with tobacco products daily. Word is testing was supposed to be banned - only to be pushed back another year. It’s disgusting and makes me want to smash everything in sight. If a person truly loves animals and is against animal cruelty they’d give up smoking as well. But somehow - it’s okay. I don’t get it.
Sorry, FWD. this isn’t a rant directed at you!
I reckon you need to take a drag from a toasted Lucky Strike cigarette like James Dean, sit back, relax, and chill the f out because you and everyone else will NEVER liberate the animals nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnit mate!

Bullfigter Dies !

I reckon one of the worst songs in Morrissey’s catalogue. Rubbish and no need to ever be performed again. It must be replaced by one of his great new songs or a forgotten ALL-TIME CLASSIC like ‘You Have Killed Me’, ‘In the Future When All's Well’ or ‘Something Is Squeezing My Skull’, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnit mate

I reckon one of the worst songs in Morrissey’s catalogue. Rubbish and no need to ever be performed again. It must be replaced by one of his great new songs or a forgotten ALL-TIME CLASSIC like ‘You Have Killed Me’, ‘In the Future When All's Well’ or ‘Something Is Squeezing My Skull’, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnit mate
Some audience members reporting here specifically thanked Morrissey for including this song in the set. Preferences vary.

Possibly new takes.
(El Cajon, CA. - Nov. 14, 2022).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom