El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia (Nov. 15, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / The Bullfighter Dies / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / Half A Person / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Let Me Kiss You / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Saint in a Stained Glass Window

kyle.jpg

Tonight's encore shirt.
Caught in whole by (now grown-up) Kyle.
Regards,
FWD.

LMKY backdrop = Capucine (also used in July).

And still no sign of Morrissey's hairdresser Damon on this leg of the tour? Is he and Sam Esty Rainer planning Morrissey's downfall? Maybe they want him to stay more at home with them (and retire) so therefore they try every trick in the book to make it difficult for the artist. Who knows

I believe America has had their share of terrorist attacks. And I believe it was played in the U.S first, so obviously M doesn’t see it as you do.
Was just responding (and thinking out loud) to BrokenFrame's observation. Wasn't suggesting that was the way I saw it. He hasn't played it though on any night of this current US tour. It is an interesting observation on BrokenFrame's part.

Let Me Kiss You is a goddam masterpiece. My God, why can't he change the setlist up more often?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom