El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia (Nov. 15, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / The Bullfighter Dies / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / Half A Person / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Let Me Kiss You / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Whose picture is that on the kit

If that's Mia Farrow I'm out

Last edited:
God, what a night. Sadly, my incessant arm gesturing and lyric-screaming prevented me from taking any good pictures. He seemed to be in a great mood and was quite talkative. The magnolia really was a perfect venue; the whole night it seemed as though he were singing directly to me. The crowd was much more lively than yesterday and many more tried to storm the stage. “Let Me Kiss You” was the icing on the cake. Hearing “Saint” live has really changed my view of the song; it was almost transcendental
C020697B-49C6-48F8-8C41-7526AD3592C6.jpeg
6D63747A-D5B7-491C-89C4-B1B060722151.jpeg
1C35BAD9-4666-4FAC-9F1E-72441F841200.jpeg

Walking on the stage, I remember him saying “Al Capone, El Cajon” in a gruff tone. I remember him quipping “On my face, no, on your face” during Sunday’s bridge section. That’s all the banter I vividly remember

Last edited:
Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
“A lot of people don’t like this song, so I’ll sing it” before going into Let Me Kiss You
I believe it was "alot of people don't like this song which is why I'm going to sing it"

do they still use the pony express down el cajon way,very slow in the internet delivery system tonight,bring back the ponies.

:kissingclosed:

Bullfigter Dies !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom