El Cajon, CA - The Magnolia (Nov. 14, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / The Bullfighter Dies / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / My Life Is a Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Loop / My Hurling Days Are Done / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / Saint In A Stained Glass Window / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of FB, FWD & verified against setlist.fm

Last edited:

juangaleanotoro-15112022-0001.jpg

mischievousnose-15112022-0001.jpg

(📷 Mischievousnose)

Moz is in a good mood !!! Bravo looks incredible !!! Viva Moz we have a lot of MoZ ❤️ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:❤️❤️❤️

I don't know what is happening, but I can only see a few posts about people being there and they posted about an hour ago. People are asking if he came out and no one is answering. Maybe they are just enjoying the show, I have no idea.
Just watched a short live stream on ig, seems that’s all is well 🖤

Cancel Is My Middle Name on the setlist.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

img_2_1668496134162~2.jpg

(B. Potts FB).
JD tie.

I am delighted to be here...
We Hate It, Stop Me, Bullfighter. Rebels, Girlfriend, Succession, Hurling, Knockabout, Saint (confirms 'butchered' lyric), band intros.

Absolutely stellar. Saint, Sunday and The Loop were the highlights for me. The Bullfighter Dies really threw me off. He was in top form and seemed to be in good spirits; I remember making eye contact with Alain a couple times throughout the night. I remember the lyrics to Saint being slightly altered- something like “you are meant to pray to, for you are a saint in a stained glass window”. It was a phenomenal show, and I’m looking forward to coming back tomorrow :smile:

9A7AEFBE-F969-4B11-BD39-E2CEFFB08393.jpeg
94167764-4E9D-41A4-A203-44626E8DB777.jpeg

[abrupt beginning to video]
...New album, but I don't know where it's gone, I don't know where it's gone... That's life.
But here's a song that would have been on it...

[in to Rebels Without Applause]

r3venta2-15112022-0002.jpg

On coming back for the encore, he sang the last verse of Sing Your Life. His shirt read “Morrissey, Rebels Without Applause”

“You have a lovely singing voice, a lovely singing voice”
E83F789E-47FC-437D-BE52-74D08F68A7DF.jpeg

Last edited:

Some nice snaps on this IG.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom