Eindhoven - Muziekgebouw (Aug. 5, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / People Are The Same Everwhere / Scandinavia / Black Cloud / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / Irish Blood, English Heart / Action Is My Middle Name / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Speedway / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by Gino Frijns

Concert photos by Steven Wallraf at yourconcertshots.com - link posted by YourConcertShots

Last edited:
Anyone want to guess that he plays the same tired songs: Irish Blood, Gang, etc.?

Best setlist IN YEARS! Started with "Sunday". Couldn't go wrong afterwards anymore. Sitting in the train back home again and still with a silly smile on my face. Absolutely awesome.

OK, I have seen 2 posts online elsewhere already claiming that "Maladjusted" was played. Is this really true? Or BS? I am really hoping it's true, would love to hear it...Please someone verify this......???

There is no way he played Maladjusted. He never changes the setlist to that extreme.

Perhaps, but in previous tours he has usually sprinkled in one or two additions midway thru...Like when he suddenly started playing "Some Girls..." mid-tour a few years back as an example. I also find it odd that he opened this tour with "Boy Racer" and that was the only time it was played! I am very skeptical, but it is possible that Maladjusted was played...

Best setlist IN YEARS! Started with "Sunday". Couldn't go wrong afterwards anymore. Sitting in the train back home again and still with a silly smile on my face. Absolutely awesome.

Makes no difference what he started said or encored with this tour has been a universal flop a disasterous foolish jaunt by a stupid self centered fame struck shallow man.

.....and he damn well knows it.

C'mon can't you post and agree with yourself one more time. Only twice? And nice to see you spread apart your initial idiotic message and your two agreements at 2 minutes intervals.
Sad, sad lives you lead ... all 3 of you LOL

Jackass

OK, I have seen 2 posts online elsewhere already claiming that "Maladjusted" was played. Is this really true? Or BS? I am really hoping it's true, would love to hear it...Please someone verify this......???

No "Maladjusted" but "Black Cloud" was back! He dropped "The kid's a looker" and "I want the one I can't have" and "One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell". 16 songs + Encore which was "First of the gang to die". I'm sure there will be a complete setlist soon.

Great, no 'Maladjusted' but at least the crowd were treated to 'Black Cloud'. That's one of his cleverest, classiest songs in years.

everyday is like sunday
there is a light that never goes out
throwing my arms around paris
you have killed me
alma matters
people are the same everywhere
scandinavia
ouija board
I know it's over
action is my middle name
satellite of love
you're the one for me fatty
black cloud
irish blood, english heart
speedway
meat is murder
-------------
first of the gang to die

the second half a is bit mixed up but these are the songs he played in Eindhoven.

I have seen the man play 13 times now: This was the best set list and only rarely have I seen him in such good form. This was Morrissey at its best!

I believe the reason why this was the best set-list in years is because there was no anti-climax like in the past when half-way across the set he played one or two songs that took the momentum out...

Anyway, I loved the gig!

Last edited:
Really great show. Started of a bit slow with sunday and There is a light. But came back glorious. Ouija board, Alma and I know it's over were highlights for me. The big "postrock" ending of meat is murder was intense. He wasn't really chatty but still into it.

Just arrived back home. Fantastic location, a small classical concert hall. Quote liked Kristeen Young. She said one of her best friends died yesterday, very sad. Moz was in good form, setlist was awesome in my opinion, the best in years. His first words were something along the line of "I'll keep on doing this until no one likes me anymore".

Makes no difference what he started said or encored with this tour has been a universal flop a disasterous foolish jaunt by a stupid self centered fame struck shallow man.

Seems that the people who went to the concerts disagree with you. But then, what do they know?

Thanks for the set list anon@10:33. Add to it " you're the one for me, fatty"
Great gig, long way to drive home

Johan and the sexy Dutch. Enjoy your night; hope you've had a blast

Bluebirds x

Just arrived back home. Fantastic location, a small classical concert hall. Quote liked Kristeen Young. She said one of her best friends died yesterday, very sad. Moz was in good form, setlist was awesome in my opinion, the best in years. His first words were something along the line of "I'll keep on doing this until no one likes me anymore".

Well Morrissey, looks like you'll be singing for us for a long long time!:thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom