Eindhoven - Muziekgebouw (Aug. 5, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You Have Killed Me / Alma Matters / People Are The Same Everwhere / Scandinavia / Black Cloud / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / Irish Blood, English Heart / Action Is My Middle Name / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Speedway / Meat is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by Gino Frijns

Concert photos by Steven Wallraf at yourconcertshots.com - link posted by YourConcertShots

Last edited:
Re: New forum required

It's TIME FOR A NEW FORUM , 100% asshole free.

You do realize that most of the arseholes are diehard Morrissey obsessives that will appear on any forum no matter what you want or whatever moderation is applied, right?

I was very happy to see him in Eindhoven! I love him so much.
I really liked the gig. I absolutely cannot share the critics here.

"Until you can stand me no more" he said. So for me it is forever.
If you don´t like him anymore, so don´t go to gigs and stop posting your hate here.

I met great people and I really enjoyed the aftershow party. Great idea!
It was so nice to see all the people dancing and singing to his music.
I really felt home! :-D

Couldn't agree more. Sorry for this being a bit late. Only just got back from holiday at home in Germany. I met up with my best mate (who lives in Cologne) for the gig and we both really enjoyed it! After nearly being late (thanks to the guy who decided to commit suicide by throwing himself in front of the train and thus being delayed by two hours!), it was a really great night. The set list really worked (apart from maybe Scandinavia) and the band were on top form. My friend is normally more into Foo Fighters and really enjoyed the heavier guitar sound. After party was interesting... Forgotten how nice and friendly Dutch people are!

The people who constantly criticise Moz and his band are just stuck in the past! There was a good article in yesterday's Daily Mail (if there is such a thing) about why people become so vile online etc. and how it has created a generation of narcissists obsessed with their own opinion... Sounds familiar?

Re: TIME FOR A NEW FORUM , 100% asshole free => www.allyouneedismorrissey.com

It already exists: have a look at http://www.allyouneedismorrissey.com
you will like it!

They don't allow people to speak their minds there - which is probably for the best since the single most thought-provoking thread the girlies who post there ever contributed here was the "Frink Thread".

Amusingly - although they all stormed off in a premenstrual / post-menopausal strop, and don't post their favourite pictures here anymore - they all still frequent this site to find out what's happening with Steven so that they have something to talk about on their own message board.

Their site will die on its arse, like all those that preceded it. lol.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom