:eek: Cat Power

wolve

the sad punk
Chan Marshall is an extremely good singer, every time I listen to her albums/songs, she impresses me more!
The first song I heard was: 'Good Woman' (on 'You are free') and it slapped me in the face!

And what about you? :cool:

I have already stated many times on this message board how much I love Cat Power! Her voice is beautiful an her everlasting depression is somewhat touching. My favourite tracks would include Moonshiner and Good Clean Fun.
Loved the last album as well. The Greatest (song) is the number one most played song on my iTunes. I want to see her life so badly, first time I bought tickets - she canceled, then next time I was away. Now she is scheduled in Autumn. I really hope she's gonna make it this time!

Chan is amazing. I adore her fragile southern whisper. All her albums are worth checking out.

Yeah, but her live perfomances are quite...erm...risky...

Very true! I saw her in Belfast 3 years ago and she was a mess. From what I've gathered she has got her shit together and has been playing with a great live band of late. I have a friend who saw her in Boston as few months back and said she was a lady reborn. I heard a bootleg of the show and it sounded great - an actual setlist, and songs performed!!! :)

Oh, thanks a lot! I've been to that site 10 000 times and never knew there was a cat power forum! :)

Back
Top Bottom