Edmonton, AB - Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium (Oct. 10, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 11, 2019.

By davidt on Oct 11, 2019 at 3:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Irish Blood, English Heart / First Of The Gang To Die / Home Is A Question Mark / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It's Maurice E Maher
    2. lanterns
      lanterns

enormous crowd by l'femme on yt
      • Like Like x 5
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Wait for it and then you'll be licking your balls
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He has asked people to give For Britain “a chance” - the inference is clear that he wants people to vote for them or otherwise support them (through membership). Saying that they are the only party that can ensure “security” (from the scary immigrants lurking under his bed, presumably) carries the pretty clear implication he believes they should hold power. You are being disingenuous if you don’t recognize that.

• Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    5. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      I think you're describing the current Conservative Party who indeed do all of the things you've listed. For Britain is one of the very few parties that promises to champion the most unfavoured group of all parties: the ordinary working class. And it is the only party that plans to ban halal slaughter. It would also reduce immigration (yes, reduce, nothing more) to try to aver the Great Replacement for little while longer.

For Britain is not extreme. A real right-wing party would not only end immigration completely but would reverse it by sending many people home. If Moz desired this he would air his support for an ethno-nationalist group like the NF.
    6. TonyMaroneythePony
      TonyMaroneythePony
    7. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Looks to me like nobody gives a toss about Morrissey's 'racist' accusations. Next stop England!
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    8. E Scott
      E Scott
      The slacks that fit tour continues...
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    9. Surface
      Surface
      Enormous? It holds 2500 people.
      • Like Like x 1
    10. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555
      HUGE CROWD~~~~IN EDMONTON A FAR AWAY PLACE!!!!:rock:

can you imagine :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: trying to play in Edmonton??:lbf::lbf:
      he have to buy tickets for everyone.:lbf: poor unknown twat:lbf:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      And your point is?
      • Like Like x 1
    12. Surface
      Surface
      It’s not enormous.
      • Like Like x 1
    13. bored
      bored
      I think a third option could be If You Don't Like Me...

There is an outside shot that one of them was Never Again Will I Be A Twin but that was happening later in shows than these mystery songs.

I think Seasick/Munich are the best 2 educated guesses.
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Ahh! confession.
      • Funny Funny x 6
      • Like Like x 1
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      One on his head is though
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Oh bless you - keep on banging that same drum Skinny Surface...you don't look silly at all.

2500 x $80 = more dosh than you will earn in the rest of your sadsack existence. Twat.
      • Like Like x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Seasick and Munich were both played. If you don't like me...was not, nor was Never again will I be a twin sadly, hopefully tonight in Calgary.
    18. Surface
      Surface
      Are you a clairvoyant or something, you know nothing about me you rabid dog.
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    19. lanterns
      lanterns

by rachel petersen on yt
      • Like Like x 4
    20. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny we know you.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1