Edinburgh date (July 30) - TTY

What, I'm the ONLY one on this site who thinks an announcement that's "head-explodingly" good could be a reunion of sorts...? Surely not.

Yes, because everyone else has finally figured out there is a better chance of Morrissey announcing he is pregnant.

I've been thinking hhmmmm!!!!!! Is it going to be an annoucement or a statement ???????????

Oh I could crush a grape I'm so excited.

Maybe Moz will tour on "The Queen Is Dead" with Jesse getting the boot and Marr on guitar?

We wish.

-we'll let you know

MORRISSEY (July 30)
£32.50 + £3.00 booking fee per ticket From Usher Hall Booking Office

An allocation of tickets will go on sale Friday 15 June at 9.00am. Tickets will also be available via Ticketmaster.
[Please note: Stalls tickets are standing. Over 14's only. U16's must be accompanied by an adult]

Nothing here yet. Had signed up to the mailing list which looked like it was the right one for GigsInScotland but so far have not received a link. Anyone else had any more luck?

I'm starting to think that there is no DF Concerts pre-sale, despite what Ticketmaster says.

On all previous Scottish tours the GigsInScotland website listed the pre-sale date and time a week or so ahead. With this one they don't mention a pre-sale, their Facebook and Twitter sites don't mention it, only Ticketmaster lists it.

The GigsInScotland e-mail doesn't get sent out til Thursday late afternoon. Any pre-sale link would be in that e-shot, no password necessary, just a link to the TM site.

There have been a few concerts recently where TM have listed a pre-sale where none exist. Someone may have boobed.

people on twitter are saying they've just bought tickets.. must be a presale

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom