Edinburgh date (July 30) - TTY

did he say manchester was onlu uk date or only english date?

UK.
He lied. He does that alot. I like liars :)

Does this mean that he's found a new drummer allready ?

I was sure he said the Manchester show was the only UK date, ahh well got my tickets now and really cannot afford to do Edinburgh as well

Yes, and some who claim he runs another site insisted this "only gig--Manchester" was predicted there. I wonder what their excuse for this will be.

Yes, and some who claim he runs another site insisted this "only gig--Manchester" was predicted there. I wonder what their excuse for this will be.

In fairness to the MorrisseysWorld lot, they predicted 'One Off' concerts in England, France or anywhere else, so Scotland fits the bill. Manchester remains the only English date. It was Morrissey who said Manchester would be the only UK dat, NOT MorrisseysWorld. http://morrisseysworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/debate-should-morrissey-play-one-off.html

Kristeen Young

Can you think of an artist that has the same person open up for them over and over and over again??

Last European date? does that imply the rest of the year will be spent on the other side of the Atlantic?

Edinburrrrrr.

you should know by now lol, he always ends up adding extra dates.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_120408_01

Once again he lies. Once again the lemmings jump to his deception. The man treats his fans with such utter contempt. How many fans from Scotland will be heading down to Manchester - spending hundreds of pounds in the process? He cannot possibly comment on the state of the Monarchy (not that I support this out-moded expense): ."..and is an expression of loathing and abhorrence of the British poor - and all done, quite naturally, at the public's expense!" His own contrary words tie him to the mast for flogging. I know he does this ALL of the time but that doesn't make it right. Morrissey you are a disgrace. Your fans deserve better. It's time to give something back.

Kristeen Young

Can you think of an artist that has the same person open up for them over and over and over again??

That was just a vile rumour.

It's time to give something back.

He does. It's called art.

Last time he played here was the boxers tour. I managed to get front row tickets. :)

Doubt that will happen again. :cool:

Then I must have been just a few feet above you in the Grand Circle front row; a wonderful night ~ 'National Front Disco'/'Moonriver', 'Shoplifters Of the World Unite'...:thumb:

If you are a fan indeed...it would be a great joy to have the opportunity to see him not only in Manchester but Edinburgh too...

Last European date? does that imply the rest of the year will be spent on the other side of the Atlantic?
not neccisarily, it just means a date has been added in europe but the last. might do more of a tour though yea.

My mate to me a few weeks ago "Will we get tickets for Moz at Manchester ? It's his only British gig.

Me to mate,"Don't be silly.Guaranteed we will get at least one date in Scotland".Cheers Moz.Edinburgh will be tonnes better than Manchester

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom