Eddie Vedder joins Johnny on stage to sing "There Is A Light..."

Eddie Vedder joined Johnny Marr at the Ohana festival 29th Sept to sing There Is A Light.....
Will try and put a video of it on here later.

Posted by Famous when dead:

Last edited by a moderator:
if :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: loves Vedder so much why doesnt he take up bermuda shorts and combat boots and give up
the flowery shirt FFS! 6 months wearing the same flowery shirt WTF!!!???

The original Vegan Cro and the the other Vegan Cro tit are simply trolls. They are not going to go away because this is one of the few sites that allows idiots like that to post all sorts of shit. David T has his view on freedom of speech and as its his site, its up to him what he deems acceptable. Personally I think the constant body shaming of Johnny Marr by the Vegan tit is f***ing disgusting, however people who do resort to body shaming tend to attack the opposite of themselves, so Vegan Cro think of a number is probably a bald 280lb virgin with a life span of another 5 years, so thats not long before the tit disappears forever. :guardsman: :baby: :guitar: :crazy:

:rolleyes:

If only the Skinny/Surface sock puppet trolls etc etc etc would evaporate. but they wont because of freedom of speech here and because they got no life or other place to go AND BECAUSE THERE IS NO INTEREST IN A :frogface: FORUM!!

everytime someone tries to open one up they get but 2-3 signatories. a dredful affair.:worried:

so they will continue to troll here despite getting little or no response. it is what its, the poor miserable wretches.:expressionless:

If Johnny Marr fell in a volcano the stuff in his hair would probably create a nuclear explosion.

If Johnny Marr fell in a volcano the stuff in his hair would probably create a nuclear explosion.
I have a spare volcano, but Johnny Marr’s never gonna go in. You don’t even know. I have a whoooooole long waiting list of names who need to be helped over the side first

I have a spare volcano, but Johnny Marr’s never gonna go in. You don’t even know. I have a whoooooole long waiting list of names who need to be helped over the side first
Only you would have a list to get in the volcano!
giphy.gif

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom