Eddie Vedder joins Johnny on stage to sing "There Is A Light..."

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2018.

By Anonymous on Sep 30, 2018 at 2:55 AM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eddie Vedder joined Johnny Marr at the Ohana festival 29th Sept to sing There Is A Light.....
    Will try and put a video of it on here later.

Posted by Famous when dead:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead

Regards,
      FWD.
      Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
      • Like Like x 4
      • Informative Informative x 2
    2. vegan cro spirit 11
      vegan cro spirit 11
      WtF do I spy?????:eyes:

O NO IS IT POSSIBLE WHAT I SEE:eyes:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is using a CAPO FFS!!!!!

MR GUITAR DRAMAJ is USING A CAPO ON THE GUITAR:fearscream::fearful:

it cant be possible capos are for peeps that cant play the difficult chords so they have to go little baby style and use a CAPO!!!

Mr BEAUTIFUL MUSIC has to use a CAPO on the:guitar: NOOOOOOO it feels like the COMET has blown up reality!!! Of all peeps, :frogface:!!!

doh:
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    3. evennow
      evennow
      A satisfying rendition of the song, but still a black and white version of the original filled with the color of Morrissey's voice, inflection, and poignancy. Some bands make songs written by some third party that lend themselves to cover versions...not The Smiths.

I am happy anytime their music is played by those who truly appreciate it, but there will never be a vocal replacement for Morrissey. He is the spark, the one who unlocks the door to the feelings held deep inside. It almost feels like an intrusion to hear someone else sing his magical and wondrous lyrics.

There is a light and it will never go out as there is and will always be undeniable proof of his talent as a lyricist and vocalist.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    4. Amy
      Amy
      I enjoyed that - vocals were good, I've heard much worse. And the way Johnny takes over and leads the crowd... now that is something we're not used to seeing when there's another vocalist on stage.
      Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
      • Like Like x 3
    5. vegan cro spirit 88
      vegan cro spirit 88
      'some bands make songs written by some party that lend themselves to cover versions ...not The Smiths'

What in F>>translation please!o_O

A CAPO:eek:
      after all the broohaha about DramaJ and his 'extraordinary' guitar chops it turns out
      he uses a CAPO.:dizzy:
      • Funny Funny x 2
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Congratulations, you’ve found a new way to make yourself look like a know-nothing idiot in technicolor!!
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. g23
      g23
      Again, you bless the world with the gift of a good cringe at your lack of understanding of anything at all, really.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Troll Troll x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Then they were joined by Dolores from the other side singing "there is a loight that never goes out" in a very spooky voice.
    9. vegan cro spirit 55
      vegan cro spirit 55
      maybe DramaJs SUPER FANCY (he only uses very fancy guitars due to his greatness at the:guitar: little riff that he plays) CHEAP guitar broke!!!!;) OF COURSE!!! THAT EXPLIANS THE BABY WHEELS (aka CAPO)
      :lbf:

It all make sense now.:lbf:
      • Like Like x 1
    10. vegan cro spirit 55
      vegan cro spirit 55

:rofl:

thats exactly how DramaJ sings it "LOIGHT" deres dere a loight.:openmouth:

very beatiful in a bizarro type way.
      does anyone know if DramaJ knows how to tune a guitar or does he
      have to use another baby contraption.:flushed:
    11. g23
      g23
      You logged in to upvote yourself. Isn't that the capo of poorly done internet trolling?

29e46e53371289b39e6d5914b8a4aa50ca1bb30f10ff26029c9dc9aff4e7cdc6.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
      • Troll Troll x 1
    12. vegan cro spirit 55
      vegan cro spirit 55
      that my gay stalker Surface, the Skinny sock puppet. he gets off on that type of behavior, gets to talk about me which gets him all excited.o_O

WtF? 'the CAPO of poorly done internet trolling?' WtF why dont we concentrate if first translating the even now mouthful about third bands and the such.:crazy:
      then we will try to figure out what capo of poor internet trolling means.:lbf:
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Trust me, without SPM there would be no JM. The boy took many from oblivion. End Off. Many Manchester pub gigs lost out lol.:rock::rock::rock::)
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Amy
      Amy
      Ahh, if only.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Informative Informative x 1
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Did you see the audience in London for Moz? Outstanding and standing. Dream on Extras and thank him you are slightly relevant :guitar:;)
    16. Lustman
      Lustman
      awful voice... Pearl jam !
      I would prefered Mike Muir for more poetry !:rock:

17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Cor... like the way his labourer hands grab his own chest area something very Les Dawson about it.
    19. Tammy Waynette
      Tammy Waynette
      I just threw up in my ass.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1