Ed Sheeran hates birds esp. the common skylark

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25370

if you thought there were not enough reasons to dislike ed sheeran, here is one more:
our local newspaper features an article on today's front page entitled "pop songs instead of birdsong". seems that because of an ed sheeran concert in the city of essen, eight breeding pairs of the endangered skylark have to be evacuated from their old, familiar breeding site or else face their nests of eggs being trampled to pieces by appr. 80.000 concert goers.
https://www.tonspion.de/news/seltene-feldlerche-wird-wegen-ed-sheeran-konzert-umgesiedelt
ed sheeran's tour management doesn't know or care about this, probably are mildly surprised that this rare lark population is considered valuable enough to have found some human friends to speak up for them.
let me say this: i prefer any duck's cackling and quacking to an ed sheeran song! ed sheeran, stop noise polluting and destroying our precious nature and wildlife!
picture of a beautiful skylark:
http://www0.f1online.de/preW/003857000/3857293.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
His friend Taylor Swift also hates birds.
Taylor Swift Accused of Trampling All Over Critically Endangered Birds' Nests

According to the BBC, New Zealand residents and conservationists alleged this week that Swift’s crew violated rules meant to protect the critically endangered New Zealand dottorel, also called the New Zealand plover, by driving vehicles (including vans) on important habitat for the species.

The crew was given permission by the Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development to drive two vehicles on the beach, according to Yahoo News, but observers saw many more on the site—some estimate as many as a dozen.

I believe you germans have far bigger issues than that to worry about since you're always in the news for the wrong reason. Funny name for a town Essen, is that all they do there?
Don't eat those birds unless they're human and want you to. Ed Sheeran is a vile ginger and I don't think anyone liked him anyways even before this bit of news.

if you thought there were not enough reasons to dislike ed sheeran, here is one more:
our local newspaper features an article on today's front page entitled "pop songs instead of birdsong". seems that because of an ed sheeran concert in the city of essen, eight breeding pairs of the endangered skylark have to be evacuated from their old, familiar breeding site or else face their nests of eggs being trampled to pieces by appr. 80.000 concert goers.
https://www.tonspion.de/news/seltene-feldlerche-wird-wegen-ed-sheeran-konzert-umgesiedelt
ed sheeran's tour management doesn't know or care about this, probably are mildly surprised that this rare lark population is considered valuable enough to have found some human friends to speak up for them.
let me say this: i prefer any duck's cackling and quacking to an ed sheeran song! ed sheeran, stop noise polluting and destroying our precious nature and wildlife!
picture of a beautiful skylark:
http://www0.f1online.de/preW/003857000/3857293.jpg

Thankfully at least The Friends Of The Feather evacuated the Skylarks in time.
The beautiful Skylark song will not be silenced!
Use your money and fame to aid nature ed.

Thankfully at least The Friends Of The Feather evacuated the Skylarks in time.
The beautiful Skylark song will not be silenced!
Use your money and fame to aid nature ed.
shame on all those greedy and unscrupulous nonentities with some power in their hands who profit from the skylarks' death and forced displacement! there seems to be another open area just a few kilometers away which would be suitable for a pop concert, but no, it's going to be the skylark who has to be resettled onto a neighboring field in a very complicated procedure. in addition, wildlife usually does not behave according to third-rate local politicians' and authorities' ideas of how nature should work, i.e. like a boy's model railroad layout.
i couldnt find an ed sheeran forum, or else i wouldve posted there...

It's a way of coming out of the closet I suppose by proclaiming that you hate birds.

As usual its all about the money. I have heard about this a few days ago and found it really disgusting. If there are skylarks you can be sure that there are many other endangered species in that habitat as well that will get trampled to death. I also don´t think it is possible at all to simply put the nests in another site and expect the larks to move there too. You might be able to do this with reptiles or amphibians but not with birds.
If you would like to pick a few seeds from a protected plant you will be fined but if someone wants to build a parking lot on that site its OK. Thats the law for you.
I hope Morrissey hears about this and says something about it.

swift25f-4-web.jpg

If you're not that attractive it helps to have trolls to stand next to. - Ed Sheeran

swift25f-4-web.jpg

If you're not that attractive it helps to have trolls to stand next to. - Ed Sheeran
Loved him in Lord of the Rings when he got the part cause he had natural hairy feet. That saying only a mother can love that doesn't apply to him.

He looks like a crash landed owl forced out of the nest too early.

As usual its all about the money. I have heard about this a few days ago and found it really disgusting. If there are skylarks you can be sure that there are many other endangered species in that habitat as well that will get trampled to death. I also don´t think it is possible at all to simply put the nests in another site and expect the larks to move there too. You might be able to do this with reptiles or amphibians but not with birds.
If you would like to pick a few seeds from a protected plant you will be fined but if someone wants to build a parking lot on that site its OK. Thats the law for you.
I hope Morrissey hears about this and says something about it.
unfortunately it does not even work with amphibians and reptiles. there was a large lizard population on a new construction site in my hometown here and they had to leave their territory asap. the local environmental authority, in their effort to appear eco-sensitive, heaped up two piles of gravel a few kilometres south of the construction site, telling people that the lizards would find their way to their new home on their own. that's how callous these people are. i think they had tried to catch the lizards once but hadnt been successful

@lanterns:
It can be done with reptiles but it is horribly expensive. And there is always the question if the lizards will like their new habitat. The Deutsche Bahn had to move a population of lizards when they were building a new railway station. I cost them several million Euros to move population of 200 lizards.
Of course most people have no sympathies for such high costs because most people are just consumers who don´t care about their environment.

On a positive note: Latest news is that the Ed Sheeran Concert will take place somewhere else. The skylarks have won.

@lanterns:
It can be done with reptiles but it is horribly expensive. And there is always the question if the lizards will like their new habitat. The Deutsche Bahn had to move a population of lizards when they were building a new railway station. I cost them several million Euros to move population of 200 lizards.
Of course most people have no sympathies for such high costs because most people are just consumers who don´t care about their environment.

On a positive note: Latest news is that the Ed Sheeran Concert will take place somewhere else. The skylarks have won.

Hooray, yes, the birds are the winners, they are going to sing this summer!!
i dont want to link to a spiegel article here, so let me tell you that the sheeran event has been moved to duesseldorf to a newly built open air park.

even though the skylarks can rejoice now, there are already even more problems being caused by ed sheeran. a club in duesseldorf devoted to the maintanance of regional traditions has complained about the enormous sound pollution that this concert will bring with it. additionally it seems that for ed sheeran an extra 100 trees have to be killed and clear cut. thank you in advance, ed sheeran, for leaving behind a swath of destruction and devastation while touring through germany this summer.

shame on all those greedy and unscrupulous nonentities with some power in their hands who profit from the skylarks' death and forced displacement! there seems to be another open area just a few kilometers away which would be suitable for a pop concert, but no, it's going to be the skylark who has to be resettled onto a neighboring field in a very complicated procedure. in addition, wildlife usually does not behave according to third-rate local politicians' and authorities' ideas of how nature should work, i.e. like a boy's model railroad layout.
i couldnt find an ed sheeran forum, or else i wouldve posted there...

Ed Sheeran is factory farm music.

If I had five minutes left to live I'd probably choose to listen to Ed Sheeran's music - it would make them seem like an eternity.

Back
Top Bottom