Ebay seller selling hints on how to get backstage passes etc.

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
What do people think of this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370015443487

A load of rubbish, a dream to good to be true, or a bargain? I'm a bit weary considerng it's a mere 2.50.

The page is this;

Do you need Tickets for MORRISSEY's new tour I'll show you:

· How to get amazing tickets to high demand events by utilizing ticket broker methods

· SUPER SECRET telephone listings - NEVER get a busy signal!

· Techniques that will help you discover your own backdoor Ticketmaster numbers

· Telephone Speed Dialers! Call Ticketmaster hundreds of times in seconds!

· Learn how to talk to Ticketmaster telephone operators and get what you want.

• Learn how to turn bad seats into amazing seats with no extra cost

· Learn about Internet settings that increase your chance of getting tickets 300%!

· Turn your one computer into 20 computers that pulls tickets from the Internet.

• Find out when all ticket releases occur through Ticketmaster and other online ticket services

· Learn how to get refunds even after you buy the tickets with our secret refund methods.

· Learn how to get around those annoying Ticketmaster quantity limits with one credit card!

· Acquire secret ticket broker information that ticket brokers have spent years acquiring.

· Find out when all ticket releases occur through Ticketmaster and other online ticket services.

· Power of the Ticket Master Pre-sale - how to always get passwords

· Use of automated computer program to add power and speed to buying premier tickets

· Learn how to get in-depth interviews with your favorite entertainer or sports team.

· Learn how to get backstage and locker room passes, free tickets, VIP seats, Meet-and-Greet

YOU WILL LEARN THE PROVEN NEW SECRETS OF:

How you can be provided with tickets and backstage passes for any show, even sold out shows!

How to be allowed to bring a camera to shows were cameras aren't allowed and take photos from the side of the stage or right in front of it (where security stands).

How to act once you're backstage so you're allowed to stay there.

Where to display your backstage passes so look like you belong.

The different kinds of backstage passes and what they mean.

Who can get you your passes and exactly how you need to approach them.

After you get your pass for a show how to be allowed to continue to get passes the next time that artist comes to an area near you.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How to be allowed to bring a camera to shows were cameras aren't allowed and take photos from the side of the stage or right in front of it (where security stands).

Ooh! Ooh! I know this one... get a job working for a legitimate newspaper or magazine and contact the promoter requesting a press badge... and just a note, your magazine has to be a relevant one. If you work for Quilts and More magazine, you're not getting a photo pass to shoot a Morrissey show. I don't happen to work for Quilts and More magazine, but I know my limits... my press credentials get me into decidedly different sorts of events, events at which Morrissey does not appear. Sadly.

Jeez, I've not even clicked on the e-bay link to see how much of a waste of money this is!

Sure, you could go to all that bother to get a backstage pass, but Morrissey doesn't hang about backstage so what's the point?

There's never been a problem buying tickets either, so what use is that information?

well 3 buyers got it and left positive feedback. they must be pleased

I have seen this before - it is ovbvously total rubbish!

And if he has 3 mates who "buy" from him and leave good feedback it just makes him look more trustworthy. It is all a big scam, and e-bay should not allow it. :mad:

I have seen this before - it is ovbvously total rubbish!

And if he has 3 mates who "buy" from him and leave good feedback it just makes him look more trustworthy. It is all a big scam, and e-bay should not allow it. :mad:

Yea, i mean, surely it's just as easy to ASK someone about this kind of information, instead of pasying 2.50 for it and aiding the profit of a scam. If a random seller on ebay knows about it then it can't be THAT much of a secret. I'm sure people on this forum could find just as many if not better ways of having a great night at Moz. Real fans are always the best fans anyway, and to be honest, as cool as it would be to get some close ups of Moz and mooching backstage, the best feeling comes with meeting fellow fans and getting swashed in a merry crush of dafoldils and seat in the central pit! It's ace, and what the Moz legacy is all about!

i've seen this for a while on ebay. it was up before the 5-show Hammerstein stop.

it interested me and it's not too much money but there's no way it could be real.

I remember the early 'get rich quick' schemes.

One bloke put an ad in a paper saying 'get rich quick, send £10 and an SAE for full details'.

When someone sent him £10, they received the envelope back with a short letter inside saying
'put an ad in your local paper saying ''get rich quick, send £10 and an SAE for full details'''
:D

Jukebox Jury

I remember the early 'get rich quick' schemes.

One bloke put an ad in a paper saying 'get rich quick, send £10 and an SAE for full details'.

When someone sent him £10, they received the envelope back with a short letter inside saying
'put an ad in your local paper saying ''get rich quick, send £10 and an SAE for full details'''
:D

Jukebox Jury

Lol. What does a SAE stand for / mean?

Why don't we all club together and buy one then desiminate all that useful info on here ?

This bit,"Where to display your backstage passes so look like you belong" sounds particularly good.
I want to look like I belong !

Then we're all winners ! :D

Probably work out at about quarter of a penny each but i don't mind putting a whole penny in

Now we just need a banker.Want me to phone Deal Or No Deal ?
:)

Why don't we all club together and buy one then desiminate all that useful info on here ?

This bit,"Where to display your backstage passes so look like you belong" sounds particularly good.
I want to look like I belong !

Then we're all winners ! :D

Probably work out at about quarter of a penny each but i don't mind putting a whole penny in

Now we just need a banker.Want me to phone Deal Or No Deal ?
:)

As funny as that sounds, i like the idea. I'm in, couple of pennys if needs be :)

Back
Top Bottom