Easter pr0n display dismantled by rabid SWJ (Hitler would approve)

The bedrock of secular Judaism consists of two things. The deifying of the Holocaust and the belief in the existence of pervasive Anti-Semitism.

Without these two things secular Judaism would have no identity and no glue to keep the tribe together and thriving.

It's why, time and again, Jewish cemeteries and synagogues are daubed with swastikas by Jews themselves. And why the details of the Holocaust cannot be questioned.

Check out any Jewish newspaper. Virtually every article is about either one of these subjects.

This level of obsession with victimhood is unhealthy, but is also a Machiavellian trick of empowerment.

When 2% of the population are somehow in all the top positions of power the last thing they want are questions that might shake the foundations of that power. Because too many cracks and the whole temple could go crashing to the ground.

Last edited:
Please let me know who you are referring to when you say elements of the alt-right are anti-Semitic. I can't think of any. Do you mean Ramzpaul? If so, I wouldn't say he's part of that group, more of a lone ranger (or possibly a shill who is a closeted-Jew himself?).

No I wasn’t referring to any of the figureheads or mouthpieces of the alt-right. I was referring to the “commonfolk” individuals, some of whom I’ve observed and / or had some conversation with directly who are anti-Semitic (although some might not fit your particular definition for that) and who latched onto the alt-right as an alternative to the typical “Republican” or “conservative” groups. So I was thinking of it from that angle before, while you were speaking specifically about the leadership of the alt-right. And it makes sense that that’s how you’d be approaching it, I just didn’t catch it that way before.

By 'Forbidden subjects' I was not referring to the Jewish question, rather things like Immigration and assimilation and other related problems, the open discussion of which is usually more of a no-go subject in mainstream politics. Look at how the press refused to refer to the dead in the Sri Lanka church bombings as 'Christians' and instead used 'Easter Worshippers' to lessen the impact - whereas the media was near-hysterical in its coverage of the Christchurch Mosque shootings. But the alt-right covers things like that. So ultimately the existence of the alt-right is to encourage those who dislike political correctness and maybe feel quite nationalistic about their culture to come to them for succour rather than other more real and less contrived groups that the establishment would feel threatened by. This way everybody is kept in check.

Okay, I understand what you meant by that now. Thank you for clarifying.

As for white nationalists being or acting like a tribe - it's not possible. They are too small a group - and too loose. They haven't had hundreds of years to build up a connective network and to instil the second nature of using this network in generation after generation.

That’s an interesting point for me to think about some more, and somewhat answers one of the original questions I asked you. Thank you.

Last edited:
No I wasn’t referring to any of the figureheads or mouthpieces of the alt-right. I was referring to “commonfolk” individuals I’ve observed and / or had some conversation with who are anti-Semitic (although some might not fit your particular definition for that) and who latched onto the alt-right as an alternative to the typical “Republican” or “conservative” groups. So I was thinking of it from that angle before, while you were speaking specifically about the leadership of the alt-right. And it makes sense that that’s how you’d be approaching it, I just didn’t catch it that way before.

Okay, I understand what you meant by that now. Thank you for clarifying.

That’s an interesting point for me to think about some more, and somewhat answers one of the original questions I asked you originally. Thank you.
No probs. Thanks for asking. It's definitely an interesting subject.

The bedrock of secular Judaism consists of two things. The deifying of the Holocaust and the belief in the existence of pervasive Anti-Semitism.

Without these two things secular Judaism would have no identity and no glue to keep the tribe together and thriving.

It's why, time and again, Jewish cemeteries and synagogues are daubed with swastikas by Jews themselves. And why the details of the Holocaust cannot be questioned.

Check out any Jewish newspaper. Virtually every article is about either one of these subjects.

This level of obsession with victimhood is unhealthy, but is also a Machiavellian trick of empowerment.
Spot on!

The use of swastikas is not something nazis are interested in anymore. That symbol has been abandoned.

The establishment are more than happy to veer 'commonfolk' with anti-establishment views towards a group like the alt-right. They want these people feeling satisfied that there is an existing movement out there for them (and that they can vent off). It lessens the chance of ordinary people forming a real (and therefore possibly dangerous to the establishment) movement themselves.

Not many people realize just how Jewish and Zionist the alt-right movement is. But the clues are everywhere. Yes, it's slightly rebellious - but it's a contained rebellion.

Last edited:
Spot on!

The use of swastikas is not something nazis are interested in anymore. That symbol has been abandoned.
No Nazi would ever daub anything derogatory on Jewish property because it simply strengthens Jewish victim identity.

So many times Jews themselves are caught doing this kind of thing. Recently there were mass security measures for years around Jewish buildings because they kept getting bomb scares. This inflated the recorded level of so-called anti Semitic attacks in the US and caused new bills and laws to be discussed.

Turned out the culprit was one single autistic Jewish boy.

The only people who have any kind of problem with Jews out there are (some) Muslims, and with good reason I suppose. In other races the number of real authentic Jew haters is negligible. Most white people couldn't give a toss if someone is atheist, Christian or Jewish. It means very little to most people.

Which on a similar note makes me suspicious of attacks such as Christchurch. Was the man brainwashed by the CIA and then activated? It's not too far fetched a thought, because they obviously have the capabilities to do that kind of thing by now (they were experimenting back in the 50s). Right after Christchurch came new gun laws - passed without a hitch. Was the attack done simply for this reason (with the added bonus of promoting white guilt and the acceptance of more Muslim immigration?)

It makes one wonder...

Last edited:
No Nazi would ever daub anything derogatory on Jewish property because it simply strengthens Jewish victim identity.

So many times Jews themselves are caught doing this kind of thing. Recently there were mass security measures for years around Jewish buildings because they kept getting bomb scares. This inflated the recorded level of so-called anti Semitic attacks in the US and caused new bills and laws to be discussed.

The only people who have any kind of problem with Jews out there are (some) Muslims, and with good reason I suppose. In other races the number of real authentic Jew haters is negligible. Most white people couldn't give a toss if someone is atheist, Christian or Jewish. It means very little to most people.

Which on a similar note makes m suspicious of attacks such as Christchurch. Was the man brainwashed by the CIA and then activated? It's not too far fetched a thought, because they obviously have the capabilities to do that kind of thing by now (they were experimenting in the 50s). Right after Christchurch came gun laws. Was the attack done simply for this reason - and of course for the promotion of white guilt and the acceptance of more Muslim immigration?

Look at how the public lapped it all up. It makes one wonder. Compare all the furore to the Sri Lanka attack where many more people died and there's virtually not a whisper...

Are all the anti-Semites in this thread Muslim then? And please dobn't tell me there is no such thing as anti-Semitism. Oh wait, I think you already have about ten times in this thread.

Are all the anti-Semites in this thread Muslim then? And please dobn't tell me there is no such thing as anti-Semitism. Oh wait, I think you already have about ten times in this thread.
My point is that it exists but is rare.

Criticism of Jews, Jewishness or Zionism is not anti Semitism - it is criticism.

My point is that it exists but is rare.

Criticism of Jews, Jewishness or Zionism is not anti Semitism - it is criticism.
It is rare at least in the US. I agree that criticism is not necessarily anti-Semitism. I am critical of Zionism and Israel's policies. But I am in no way anti-Semitic.

You said: No Nazi would ever daub anything derogatory on Jewish property because it simply strengthens Jewish victim identity.

I don't think most Nazi-types care about victimization identity. I think most are too dim to even understand the concept. Holocaust deniers are either ignorant as hell or intellectually dishonest.

It is rare at least in the US. I agree that criticism is not necessarily anti-Semitism. I am critical of Zionism and Israel's policies. But I am in no way anti-Semitic.

You said: No Nazi would ever daub anything derogatory on Jewish property because it simply strengthens Jewish victim identity.

I don't think most Nazi-types care about victimization identity. I think most are too dim to even understand the concept. Holocaust deniers are either ignorant as hell or intellectually dishonest.
But are there really people out there who actually deny the Holocaust ever happened i.e no deaths at all? Or are there simply people who say certain details don't add up and would like answers?

Your idea of 'Nazi's' seems very cartoony and tabloidish. The dumb Nazi thug who is too thick to even think.

Seriously?
Yes, one of the tools of war during and after a war is propaganda that demonises the enemy, often in the worst way possible.

Do you trust everything the Soviets said about the war? We're talking a country that ordered mass gang rape upon the women of Berlin once the war was over. Britain committed mass war crimes in the war too (mass civilian firebombing of cities). Demonisation of the enemy after a war absolves all sins committed by the victors.

So yes, details of the Holocaust. One minute we were told people were turned into soap and lampshades. Next thing, "no, okay we admit, that was all lies."

Auschwitz: for years the sign by its gates read "4 million died here." Next minute, "Okay it was 1.5 million then". The sign was amended in the 1990s and nothing was taken off the total 6 million figure of all the camps.

So yes, there are questions.

Last edited:
Yes, one of the tools of war during and after a war is propaganda that demonises the enemy, often in the worst way possible.

Do you trust everything the Soviets said about the war. We're talking a country that ordered mass gang rape upon the women of Berlin once the war was over. Britain committed mass war crimes in the war (mass civilian firebombing of cities). Demonisation of the enemy after a war absolves all sins committed by the victors.

So yes, details of the Holocaust. One minute we were told people were turned into soap and lampshades. Next thing, no, okay we admit, that was all lies.

You said there are no real Holocaust deniers. The Holocaust as defined: The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah, was a genocide during World War II in which Nazi Germany, aided by local collaborators, systematically murdered some six million European Jews—around two-thirds of the Jewish population of Europe—between 1941 and 1945. Wikipedia

I am not arguing that details can't and should not be questioned. You stated, basically, that there was no systematic plan to exterminate the Jewish population of Europe. Systematic plan is the key term here. How many were murdered can be debated. The fact that it happened cannot. Jews did not fabricate the Holocaust nor do they dwell on it to be seen as victims. They are saddened by the fact that so many of their ancestors were needlessly murdered. And being that Jews as a group are very successful in all societies doesn't give credence to the idea that they feel and act like victims.

You said there are no real Holocaust deniers. The Holocaust as defined: The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah, was a genocide during World War II in which Nazi Germany, aided by local collaborators, systematically murdered some six million European Jews—around two-thirds of the Jewish population of Europe—between 1941 and 1945. Wikipedia

I am not arguing that details can't and should not be questioned. You stated, basically, that there was no systematic plan to exterminate the Jewish population of Europe. Systematic plan is the key term here. How many were murdered can be debated. The fact that it happened cannot. Jews did not fabricate the Holocaust nor do they dwell on it to be seem like victims. They are saddened by the fact that so many of their ancestors were needlessly murdered. And being that Jews as a group are very successful in all societies doesn't give credence to the idea that they feel and act like victims.

Yes, I believe there are virtually no people who say there were no deaths at all in the camps - therefore the term 'Holocaust Denier' is generally a misnomer. Though of course there might be a few nutjobs out there (the type who believe the moon is populated by green aliens etc.)

But my point also is that if you even question any aspect of the Holocaust (such as asking why the death figure of Auschwitz suddenly dropped in the 90s from 4 million to 1.5 million) you are instantly labelled as a 'Holocaust Denier'.

It's a term that seems to cover all ground on the subject.

Last edited:
Yes, I believe there are virtually no people who say there were no deaths at all in the camps - therefore the term 'Holocaust Denier' is a misnomer. Though of course there might be a few nutjobs out there (the type who believe the moon is populated by green aliens etc.)

But my point also is that if you even question any aspect of the Holocaust (such as asking why the death figure of Auschwitz suddenly dropped in the 90s from 4 million to 1.5 million) you are instantly labelled as a 'Holocaust Denier'.

It's a term that seems to cover all ground on the subject.

Maybe that has been your personal experience. And it may be something that is becoming more prevalent where you live and among your age cohort. But I have no personal experience with that. I went to college before identity politics were par for the course on campus.

If you are being labelled as a Holocaust denier simply for debating the assumed facts and long-held assumptions then I think that is wrong and unfair and invalid. Problem is that when you make numerous posts with passion about the Holocaust that seem to point in the direction that it is all bunk, you are going to get lumped in with the anti-Semites in this thread. You are too educated and articulate to waste your efforts arguing with the folks on this website. There must be a better site for such discussions.

Maybe that has been your personal experience. And it may be something that is becoming more prevalent where you live and among your age cohort. But I have no personal experience with that. I went to college before identity politics were par for the course on campus.

If you are being labelled as a Holocaust denier simply for debating the assumed facts and long-held assumptions then I think that is wrong and unfair and invalid. Problem is that when you make numerous posts with passion about the Holocaust that seem to point in the direction that it is all bunk, you are going to get lumped in with the anti-Semites in this thread. You are too educated and articulate to waste your efforts arguing with the folks on this website. There must be a better site for such discussions.
Yes, I kind of agree with you about there probably being better sites for political discussions, but what the hell.

But briefly back to the subject (for the last time hopefully) - do remember that up to 75 million people were needlessly murdered in the Second World War, all viciously and horribly, and most people in Europe have relatives that died (myself included) so it's naturally a subject to feel passionately about.

But then again, I tend to get a little passionate about whatever I'm discussing on this site (ha ha)...

Yes, I kind of agree with you about there probably being better sites for political discussions, but what the hell.

But briefly back to the subject (for the last time hopefully) - do remember that up to 75 million people were needlessly murdered in the Second World War, all viciously and horribly, and most people in Europe have relatives that died (myself included) so it's naturally a subject to feel passionately about.

But then again, I tend to get a little passionate about whatever I'm discussing on this site (ha ha)...

I agree that millions died in WWII. Not just Jews. Passion is a good thing.

But are there really people out there who actually deny the Holocaust ever happened i.e no deaths at all? Or are there simply people who say certain details don't add up and would like answers?

Your idea of 'Nazi's' seems very cartoony and tabloidish. The dumb Nazi thug who is too thick to even think.
It's a trick the jewish establishment use on people who question it so when someone does they get accused of anti semitism. There is no one at all claiming no one died or that the camps did not exist.

But for some reason the whole thing doesn't stand people looking into the details of it and that for me is the most revealing thing of it all. About 143.000 people died in the camps and luckily a large majority survived according to statistics from The Red Cross.

Many of the survivors were bused to Sweden in the famous white buses. Wallenbergs sister died the other day.

Which on a similar note makes me suspicious of attacks such as Christchurch. Was the man brainwashed by the CIA and then activated? It's not too far fetched a thought, because they obviously have the capabilities to do that kind of thing by now (they were experimenting back in the 50s). Right after Christchurch came new gun laws - passed without a hitch. Was the attack done simply for this reason (with the added bonus of promoting white guilt and the acceptance of more Muslim immigration?)

It makes one wonder...
Attacks on mosques and synagogues in Sweden spraying swastikas on them was carried out by Antifa to make it look like nazis did it but the fact they sprayed swastikas the wrong way and did not spell things right made it easy to realise this was done by very young people caught up in Antifa.

They also knocked over a lot of headstones in cemeteries here.

Tags
art dentistry easter freedom of speech hitler hughhefner justice sjw what would jesus do wwjd
Back
Top Bottom