Easter pr0n display dismantled by rabid SWJ (Hitler would approve)

No links then?
No links.

The research must be done by yourself. If it's too much bother, stay distracted. It's the way they prefer people to be: There's Netflix, Leave the big thinking to us. We'll take care of business. You just stay down there in your idiocracy world.

People like myself are irritants who in an openly intolerant society like Soviet Russia would be disappeared into a gulag.

Last edited:
No links.

The research must be done by yourself. If it's too much bother, stay distracted. It's the way they prefer people to be: There's Netflix, Leave the big thinking to us. We'll take care of business. You just stay down there in your idiocracy world.

People like myself are irritants who in an openly intolerant society like Soviet Russia would be disappeared into a gulag.

You know too much! You should really get a youtube channel and link to yourself.

I know too much... why, thank you.

You on the other hand, I'm afraid, know nothing.

Phrase widely attributed to Socrates, 5th century BC: "I know that I know nothing."

reelfountain, April 2019: "I know too much... why, thank you. You on the other hand, I'm afraid, know nothing."

I only wanted citations when he was referring to something supposedly said or done by historical figures, because I wasn't willing to take his word alone for it. He apparently thinks of himself as a high authority in these matters, but I don't think of him that way, so I wanted him to back up what he was saying.

My reply had #NoLinksBro because I wasn't attempting to give a history lesson, nor referring to anyone else's work, so there was nothing to cite. If I were speaking about Nietzsche's relationship with his sister, or Hitler's sexual fetishes, then I would provide #links so people could make up their own mind about whether I was telling the truth or not. Just as courtesy if nothing else. We all have biases and may interpret the same evidence in different ways.

Because of Oh My's biases I already deemed him unreliable and had questions about his ability to separate truth from rumour and fiction. He has only reinforced this feeling with each additional post. Imagine considering a request for citations to be a "millennial teen" request like he did. At least when I've had disagreements with you, you didn't immediately start referring to all the collected works of different authors you've read, while thinking that it meant that you automatically won the argument or something without having to put any work in.

You should know all about #LinksBro anyway, since you tried to debunk the work of Charles Murray with a link to one 'theconversation' article, and you started this whole Nietzsche discussion by linking to one Telegraph article. You're the O.G. link poster, yet you try to lampoon my request for the same thing. Your dishonesty knows no bounds, does it?

You're right, it was one of the most intellectually dishonest replies I've seen on these boards in awhile, and that's saying something. It boiled down to making the word 'would' and personally attacking you as some type defence of his ideas. Weird.

You're right, it was one of the most intellectually dishonest replies I've seen on these boards in awhile, and that's saying something. It boiled down to making the word 'would' and personally attacking you as some type defence of his ideas. Weird.
"I'm on your side so why bother with facts."

"I'm on your side so why bother with facts."
Why don't you go debate Turbanus on this subject? You seem to avoid him like the plague. You scared bro?

Why don't you go debate Turbanus on this subject? You seem to avoid him like the plague. You scared bro?
Don't you realize that the man with a thousand names is Turbanus?
giphy.gif

You've said a couple of times that I'm avoiding him but what exactly should I do? Go back and have the same argument again? I laughed. That person is funny and I'm not nearly as upset about being mocked as you'd like me to be. Don't you call that banter?
Now, I know you need someone to make me feel stupid. I let you have that but when you keep repeating it I do feel I have to correct you just fr the record. Not to make you believe it or agree with it but just because.
Moving on, what happened in this thread was that Oh My cited a bunch of facts and yes maybe came off a little arrogant, but it certainly wasn't "intellectually dishonest." That's more your department when you take the stance that something you don't understand doesn't make sense, or something that would be inconvenient to reply to is "word salad." Get over it.
you choose who "won" an argument by whose side you're on or by who hurt your feelings last and that is intellectually dishonest. Don't be a snowflake. When you post something like this I have to decide whether to come back at you the same way or take into account that you seem to be kind of fragile and write it in a way that won't cause you to continue to hold a grudge forever.
That person that we're discussing is hilarious and the way they characterized my "Father Serra" post made me laugh, and NONE OF THIS MATTERS.
But yes, if you, in particular, want to talk about "intellectual dishonesty" I do sort of choke reading it.

Don't you realize that the man with a thousand names is Turbanus?
giphy.gif

You've said a couple of times that I'm avoiding him but what exactly should I do? Go back and have the same argument again? I laughed. That person is funny and I'm not nearly as upset about being mocked as you'd like me to be. Don't you call that banter?
Now, I know you need someone to make me feel stupid. I let you have that but when you keep repeating it I do feel I have to correct you just fr the record. Not to make you believe it or agree with it but just because.
Moving on, what happened in this thread was that Oh My cited a bunch of facts and yes maybe came off a little arrogant, but it certainly wasn't "intellectually dishonest." That's more your department when you take the stance that something you don't understand doesn't make sense, or something that would be inconvenient to reply to is "word salad." Get over it.
you choose who "won" an argument by whose side you're on or by who hurt your feelings last and that is intellectually dishonest. Don't be a snowflake. When you post something like this I have to decide whether to come back at you the same way or take into account that you seem to be kind of fragile and write it in a way that won't cause you to continue to hold a grudge forever.
That person that we're discussing is hilarious and the way they characterized my "Father Serra" post made me laugh, and NONE OF THIS MATTERS.
But yes, if you, in particular, want to talk about "intellectual dishonesty" I do sort of choke reading it.

Thanks for the wordy response. still confused that Turbanus has made 3 decent and weighty posts on this thread which you haven't really addressed head-on, I make one small comment agreeing with him and you're all over it, LOL. Pretty much tells me all I need to know. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Thanks for the wordy response. still confused that Turbanus has made 3 decent and weighty posts on this thread which you haven't really addressed head-on, I make one small comment agreeing with him and you're all over it, LOL. Pretty much tells me all I need to know. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

"haven't really addressed head-on" so instead of "#NoLinksBro" you would have preferred a "wordy response?"
I guess I could see every argument that person is in as a chance to take the other side, maybe accusing him of being intellectually dishonest or something? :lbf::lbf::lbf:

"haven't really addressed head-on" so instead of "#NoLinksBro" you would have preferred a "wordy response?"
I guess I could see every argument that person is in as a chance to take the other side, maybe accusing him of being intellectually dishonest or something? :lbf::lbf::lbf:
Yep, a weighty post such as Turbsnus's deserves a wordy response. My two sentence observations, not do much ;-) Of course we both know that's not gonna happen, LOL.

Yep, a weighty post such as Turbsnus's deserves a wordy response. My two sentence observations, not do much ;-) Of course we both know that's not gonna happen, LOL.
Actually this exchange makes me look more like the idiot you think I'm afraid to expose myself as because I'm trying to honestly use reason with you. You win.

Tags
art dentistry easter freedom of speech hitler hughhefner justice sjw what would jesus do wwjd
Back
Top Bottom