Eastenders

Yep I heard it in the background.

OT but anyone know who the cover of Stop Me is by? It cuts into Kim wilde you keep me hanging on at the end, released next month I believe. Heard it on late night r1 last week, then on chris Moyles this morning.

Yep I heard it in the background.

OT but anyone know who the cover of Stop Me is by? It cuts into Kim wilde you keep me hanging on at the end, released next month I believe. Heard it on late night r1 last week, then on chris Moyles this morning.
It's by Mark Ronson, I think it'll go to No.1

Yes it made me smile but pissed the OH off-muttering "can`t bloody well escape...."HeHe.:)

My mum rolled her eyes as a big smile came on my face then i started singing it and my sis threw a cat toy at me

'This Night Has Opened My Eyes' was on in the Cafe tonight. They've gone Smiths mad in there! :D

Im getting quite worried. My mum noticed How Soon is now? in the cafe before me :D

smiths on eastenders

has eneyone else noticed that the smiths has been playing on background radio on eastenders mainly in the cafe the other day it was how soon is now and today was what difference does it make what will it be next

Don't watch Eastenders very often, but the last three times I have, The Smiths have been playing in the background. What's all that about?

Back
Top Bottom