Eastenders

Re: smiths on eastenders

has eneyone else noticed that the smiths has been playing on background radio on eastenders mainly in the cafe the other day it was how soon is now and today was what difference does it make what will it be next

It WAS What Difference Does it Make!!! I thought I heard that, but I wasn't sure, my mum told me I was being paranoid :D

Re: smiths on eastenders

It WAS What Difference Does it Make!!! I thought I heard that, but I wasn't sure, my mum told me I was being paranoid :D

I love eastenders more and more everytime i hear the smiths or morrissey

Eastenders seem to like Morrissey, I remember in 1989, they played the "Interesting Drug" song almost in it's entirety, while Cindy Beale was listening to it on the radio whilst contemplating her affair with Simon Wicks.

Also, Ringleader of the Tormentors got a lot of air play in the square's market last Spring.

Eastenders seem to like Morrissey, I remember in 1989, they played the "Interesting Drug" song almost in it's entirety, while Cindy Beale was listening to it on the radio whilst contemplating her affair with Simon Wicks.

Also, Ringleader of the Tormentors got a lot of air play in the square's market last Spring.

Ah yeh that was on UK gold not so long back they did a whole day of eastenders and that was an ep

Back
Top Bottom